Clinton/Warren Presidency Incoming

>We lose 8 children and teenagers to gun violence every day. If a mysterious virus suddenly started killing 8 of our children every day, America would mobilize teams of doctors and public health officials. We would move heaven and earth until we found a way to protect our children. But not so with gun violence.

Hand over your funs to Vice President Pocahontas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rAT_BuJAI70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHALL

NOT

PASS

ME

NOW

THE

FUCK

CHIPS

>teenagers

I assume they're including 18 and 19 year olds in those numbers. As for aforementioned teenagers, if they weren't getting killed by other people, they'd be finding ways to kill themselves. Teenagers be dumb as fuck.

Urban youth, I assume, make up most of those numbers.

DOUBLE DIP

Shall Not Pass Me New The Fuck Chips

Newest Constitutional amendment everybody! The purpose being to be interpreted however the left wants!

8 a day? cancer takes more than that, and the medical brain trust in this country has decided that its more profitable to treat cancer than to cure it.

auto accidents claim more lives than that but nobody is attempting to ban cars

when they pry it from my cold, dead hands

We lose well over double that to automobiles, yet the worse the automotive companies get is a slap on the wrist!

Is this the dried up cunt that thinks she's native?

the same thing was said about obama but it didn't happen

but keep it up with the fear mongering. good news doesn't sell.

Are you going to pass me the fuck chips or what?

Children and "teens"
*WINK WINK*

Nah man they're My fuck chips read the new amendment "SHALL NOT PASS me new the fuck chips"

Elizabeth Warren has been way more involved in weapon bans than Obama and Clinton is on board. Even if they fail the fear that they succeed will drive up prices of everything.

>and the medical brain trust in this country has decided that its more profitable to treat cancer than to cure it.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

But really your wrong and should feel bad.

When will you bitter clingers give up your Fuck Chips, the founding fathers couldn't foresee the modern high capacity Assualt Fuck chips.

FUCK YOU, YOU CAN TAKE MY HIGH CAPACITY ASSAULT CHIPS FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS.

>8 people a day

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

America is a nation of 320,000,000 people.

Diabetes

>But really your wrong and should feel bad.
prove it. i was an abbott labs subcontractor for ten years. there's more money in treating symptoms than curing the underlying condition

>women in politics
Expecting greatness?

30x 30cal per chip bag
How many more chillun need to have die due to obesity?

If it saves one cal

ok since you seem to think this is fact, why arent you hoarding so you can profiteer later?

seems like a no-brainer.

Holy shit is that extra large scoop chips? How much did those cost you? Are they considered Destructive Devices?

Well I'm a member of the National Rotel Association and I'm okay with this, fuck chips aren't really needed when we can still have our tomato and pepper based sauces.

Whoops I forgot pic. Picked these up from my LGS (local grocery store) on the cheap.

Who /TrumpTrain/ here?

Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including an estimated 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day.

That's from the CDC.

Warren would lose her credibility by being the VP of the Corporate Whore in Chief.

Hillary is going to pick Julian Castro anyways. He is hispanic, male, younger, and is more likable than hillary.

>more likable than hillary.

The raccoon that keeps knocking over your garbage cans is more likable than Hillary. That's a pretty low bar to clear.

>paying .99 cents a can
>not canning your own tomatoes
>paying overpriced LGS prices

Alcohol is just behind that at around 88,000 deaths annually in the US

Let's do the math because I'm an autist. If 8 children die every day due to guns that's 2920 children yearly.

More kids die yearly to heatstroke.

Because, (to put it very briefly) cancer is not like other sicknesses.

How much money does the medical industry get from treating late stage brain cancer, or malignant melenoma? Fucking nothing, because your dead in a year. Corpses dont generate income, you silly faggot.

>BUT DEN IF THEY CURE THEM THEY WONT MAEK NO MO MONEY!

Not so fast, you silly little ignorant negroid, you.

You see, the grand thing about cancer is it can come back! Hell, you can get brain cancer, cure it, then get skin cancer later, and cure the fuck out of that too. Hell, you will turn old people into cancer factorys that you just cure the fuck out of every time they get anything relating to cancer.

>FUG YOU, IF DEY CURE ALL CANCER DEN NO MO CANCER AND I WONT EVER COME BACK

Well now you are reaching, my little fucking child. Ignoreing how asinine that is, the vector causes for cancer is fucking retardedly high in number. Sun causes cancer. Fuckin ceramics can cause cancer. God damn fish can cause cancer, hell, you getting a fucking xray can cause cancer to form. God damn, every day we are learning about shit that causes cancer that normal everyday objects we use right now can cause cancer (heres looking at you, asbestos)

You know what really causes cancer though? Little ignorant fuckbois who pretend to work for shit tier pharm companys (and i do mean that) pretending like they know their dick from their ass.

Thats what causes cancer. Now die, you cancerous fuck.

All of us

Except ya'll need to get out more. Every female i know is voting for Hillary, JUST because she is a girl. .

I wish I had a solid meme response. Instead I'm wondering why my tomato plants have flatlined on growth, central Texas has had no sunshine for the last two weeks.

Because they don't know anything about her other than she's married to that guy that everyone says we should like and was the best president since JFK.

>teenagers

read: street gang members

and yet im not wrong

Wew lad, of course you are not, my precious angle.

Now go to bed, ill be in to tuck you in later. :^)

It's not the fact they're women; it's the fact that they're CRAZY and have no moral inhibitations and are dangerously close to getting into a position of power where they can cause irreparable harm to this country.

Tomatoes are a bitch to grow, put those fuckers in a corner upside down, that'll teach them...

Industrial waste and chemicals in goods is the cause of cancer. And it provides a great income for big pharma because here you have something that can come back once cured and "no one knows the underlying cause of" yet if you have half a brain, you do.

You got destoryed, you know you got destroyed, and yet you still respond...

Why Mr. Anderson? Why do you persist?

>thinking "cancer" all comes from one place

You are as dumb as that other fucker. Sweet Jesus read a fucking book.

>something that can come back once cured

A fuckton of cancers will rape you and are nigh uncureable, even with a fuckload of radiation. Again, pharmas make nothing from a corpse.

By the way, i dont expect you to admit your wrong, you are quite frankly to stupid for that, i just enjoy fucking you.

Industrial runoff and chemicals in goods are everywhere and in everything

And they cause, say, skin cancer.

That was a statement, not a question.

Dont answer, the stupid already burns me enough.

And it all comes from

lax testing of long term affects from said chemicals

illegal or poor methods in getting rid of it

and the underlying source that the above stems from is greed

Our ozone layer has been weakened by chemicals and industrial pollutants. Its a fact.

These things stem from others

Kek'd because I've often thought about just hitting them with round up out of spite. I work on a fruit farm for fucks sake and seem to have the magic touch at work but the only thing my garden reliably produces is onions, watermelon, and squash/zucchini.

> If a mysterious virus suddenly started killing 8 of our children every day, America would mobilize teams of doctors and public health officials
What is cancer? What is SIDS? Jesus Christ these people are morons

IT BURNS!

So, cancer did not exist before the advent of such chemical waste?

She is such a fucking idiot

Im sure it did in lesser amounts. Cancer can be caused by different chemicals/pollutants and the effects of these on the environment.

Not all the stuff we let off is some new shit that existed only in the industrial age. Some of these things are naturally occuring compounds but not in these massive amounts

COMON fuccccccccccbois, you answer the questions i dont want you to, but refuse to answer the ones i do!

Notice the question mark? It means i expect a response.

Did cancer exist before the advent of industrial waste?

>Im sure it did in lesser amounts

So first cancer is ONLY caused by industrial chemicals, now its not.

Lets ignore the fact that the goalposts just moved way the fuck back.

So, cancer was much rarer? How rare, exactly?

Gun crime ain't no disease what can spread from person to person as the assumed virus could, though.

Centex is shit tex

>based West Texas reportan

I agree. Its dissapointing to always hear "REEEEEEE WOMEN" every time one of these fuckers pulls some bullshit. There are plenty of decent women in government.

Although, it is really fucking frustrating how nobody can criticize them without being called sexist. Same thing with obama, I've got no ill feelings towards him because hes black, I'm only pissed because my arguments are dismissed by "oh ur just a racist sweaty :))))))) uwu"

>one hand love muh guns
>other hand can't vote for a racist warmonger like Trump
Fuck what do /k/? I mean I HIGHLY doubt Hillary is going to be passing any fucked up laws with a Republican Congress. On the other hand if somehow Trump gets into office he'd wage a war against Muslims and then we all die.

The answer is really " I dont know " since you or I didnt live back then and the people that did still wouldnt know wtf it is.

But to completely ignore the increase of pollutants in ground water/the soil/the sea/ and even in the biological systems of living things and the affects of these things which are tumors/deformations/birth defects/CANCER and immunological disorders is just you trying to tip the biggest fedora ever made

FROM

You also seem to gloss over my statement about naturally occurring compounds being let off in massive amounts compared to before the industrial age but i dont want to interrupt you stroking your pencil dick

It's not like Trump wasn't supporting gun more gun control after Sandy Hook or the San Bernardino shooting. We're fucked either way because idiots chose a meme candidate in the Republican primary.
>b-but his website
He can put anything on his website, what matters is the opinions he voices when a tragedy just happened and there are a ton of Democrat representatives and senators are pushing new gun control laws before it's even completely clear what happened. It doesn't matter how much he talks up being pro gun when history has shown he flips when the chips are down.

I hope they win. It will only hasten Civil War 2 or race war. That's the only way to reverse this path that the US is on.

Have fun dying in that war then.

>implying I didn't cut my teeth on family's ranch 30 miles outside Alpine
>implying I'm not a Techsan
Centex is beautiful and all but I miss the desert and plains.

>falling for hyperbole
I doubt he'd pull the war card. It'd be bad for business. He's out to make as much money as he can off the presidency. At worst there'd be more crazy muslims blowing themselves up in the US, HOWEVER thyme been trying to do that for decades. Either way vote for the less retarded option.

>if cars killed eight children a day
>if drugs killed eight children a day
>if diabetus killed several hundred children a day
Oh, wait, they do, and you ain't done shit.

95% of "kids" shot are in gang violence.

but itll be hard for muslims to commit terrorist attacks in the u.s. after trump bars them from entering, famalam

As a libertarian I've got the least and most retarded option in my corner.

Agreed. We need better security at both borders now.
Your fucked m8

Certain cancers do leave evidence on skeletons, like...gee...BONE cancer.

Actually, i didnt.

>Industrial waste and chemicals in goods is the cause of cancer.

Then i gave you a chance to recant. NOPE.

>Industrial runoff and chemicals in goods are everywhere and in everything

Double down on the stupid.

ONLY AFTER i brought up the fact that, gee, maybe we have evidence of cancer in the pre industrial era did you go "MUH NATURAL CAUSES".

Fucking dinosaur bones is rife with both non malignant tumors and cancer. A fuckton of cancer causes are completely natural. The fact i had to explain this to you, like you are a fucking child, knowing that you wont admit you were wrong, is both hilarious and sad, for both of us quite frankly.

You ever see the movie idocracy? You might want to. I feel like im living it at the moment.

>Throwing away your vote, and by proxy your guns.
lolbertarians need to get off my /k/

That cat looks like ron swanson.

>your fucked m8
Yeah I know it. The two parties suck this year and the third party does too.
A throwaway is not voting. Voting third party is a vocal protest. If Trump picks Ron Paul as VP I'll be the biggest MAGA faggot this side of Sup Forums.

>racist
He's "racist" for opposing illegal immigrants and the oppressive cult that's been aiming to conquer the west pretty much since it was founded, just because both groups happen to be mostly brown people.
>warmonger
He's the only one that wants to stop the constant antagonism with Russia. Sure, he wants to kill and torture Islamic militants, but we're already at war with them, have been for centuries, and always will be until one side is gone.

And Clinton doesn't need to pass a bunch of laws, she just needs to put one anti-fun judge in the empty supreme court slot.

A natural occurring compound being let off in massive amounts is unnatural in those amounts.

The amount of emissions is unnatural.

>implying they care about your protest
sorry buddy, I honestly wish they did, Trump isnt my cup of tea either, but he,s miles better than hillary

>He's the only one that wants to stop the constant antagonism with Russia.

He is seriously misinformed if he thinks this.

NATO is not, nor does it logically, antagonize russia.

Number one reason i wont vote for him (or at all really) is that he wants to disband nato. Its a short sighted and really, really ignorant thing to do. Unless, of course, its all a ploy to get partner nations to start pulling their weight. It is a partnership, not a charity.

I am unfamiliar with this meme.

Again, youre assuming all compounds we let off into our world were invented in the industrial age. Chemicals are made out of different compounds and most of them have always existed in our world. Go look up a periodic table of elements

I'm slowly drifting toward the orange goofball but now that he has secured the nomination his rhetoric is actually worse.
Oh well, /k/ isn't for politics, have a D-Day image.

>People (niggers) are out there shooting everyone
>Hand over your only defense against gun violence

Are you trying to say that the amount of shit we are letting of now and the amount of it in our world than before has no correlation to growing cancer stats when we know these things cause cancer?

>Chemicals are made out of different compounds and most of them have always existed in our world. Go look up a periodic table of elements

Oh jesus. I mean fuck man. I honestly dont know where to begin. I think it should have begun in your 4th grade class.

Its too late for you, im sorry.

As for you, you are only helping me by doubleing down on your previous argument.

You say that, yet this might actually be the election where third party beats the big two. Trump and Hillery are so unpopular that the libertarians and maybe the Green party might win.

I for one think I'm going to vote third party or independent this election. I'm not voting for Trump or Hillery. If Bernie wins the Democratic nomination, I would vote for him. But not for Hillery.

I live in a state that is solidly for one party, so it doesn't even matter who I vote for with this electoral college system, so I might as well throw my vote away if a 3rd party doesn't see likely to win this year. I might even vote for the 'communist party USA' just for kicks if they run a candidate this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=rAT_BuJAI70