Tell me why I should stop smoking weed

Tell me why I should stop smoking weed

Attached: atleast.jpg (850x573, 65K)

It makes you too comfortable with where you are in life, even when you should be moving forward.

It's what niggers do, do you want to be like a nigger?

So everyone that smokes weed is a nigger? Because a lot of people seem to love it.

Basically this. You're going to be (even more of) a loser if you smoke weed. It's good if you want to be a retard that doesn't know how to do anything or experience or feel anything in life.

How do I stop smoking when all my friends do, it's so hard to get away from it

Don’t fag smoke more pack it

If you're gonna do drugs you should do the ones that can kill you. Go for the Heroin or Oxycodone benzos and shit.

You can only smoke it if you know how to smoke it If you don't know how to smoke it, don't smoke it.

Because you know damn well your mom gave you that money for the movies.

don't smoke it, humidifier it.

Smoke weed.

Suggestion (not telling you that you have to do it), get new friends. A lot of potsmoking friends in highschool are probably just friends because of smoking weed.

Do something else better with your time. I became obsessed with working out and played some guitar. You can do coding, cooking, reading, whatever you want. Stopping weed was one of my best choices, definitely not worth it in my opinion.

breh im dead

It makes you comfortable being a lazy parasitic piece of garbage. It has sapped all of your ambition and has suppressed your testosterone since you've been consuming it.

Biggest downside is you don't try to get pussy anymore.

somewhat agree with this. getting high shouldnt be the only thing you do or want to do. sure, its okay here and there but just dont make your life revolve around waiting til you can get stoned again.

hey OP, I have quit for almost 2 years. all my friends smoke. seriously there may be one or two out of a circle of say 15 I know who smoke. i used to be the biggest stereotypical stoner. I smoked for 10 years straight from 17 to 27 then got a job which required me to stop. i still hang with friends and had quit for a two months once before that, but it is simply the force of will. start exercising or spending your money on a hobby which you can actually look at. for example, i have way more records and video games than i would if i was smoking all my money away. marijuana feels fun but it creates lethargy and apathy. a mentally dependant person can't eat, sleep, or get through their day without spending some cash on weed. it sucks. you got this tho

I can tell you faggots don’t know shit about smoking weed maybe you tried it but had a panic attack and now oppose it. You can smoke weed and be productive and enjoy life even more if you are a lazy nigger looser cunt you will be one high or not. Weed has never killed a human being

>It makes you too comfortable with where you are in life
It destroys the rat race illusion that Jews use to keep you distracted and chasing empty dreams that are not even your own.

You're both very right

I would only consider it a waste of time to smoke weed when you allow yourself to become a person who lets weed/any drug shape your lifestyle and choice of friends.

In moderation, I really think the pros of smoking outweigh any cons, but when you come to lean or crutch on smoking as a daily thing, bye goes your money, your motivation and most of all your agency as a human.

You think you can stop us?

Attached: Merchant.gif (359x346, 1.98M)

Because you will die of lung failure

This honestly. Its nice to toke now n then to ease the stress but when it becomes an escape or a hobby you know youre in too deep.

Underrated post

Take some Hydrocodone, man

You wont miss it

whats a good amount?

Because it messes with your head, keeps you from getting jobs, makes you feel good about being bored when you could take that time to do something more productive, costs money that can add up, things like that.

jew detected. "halp my goyim isnt motivated to do my work!"

It smells like skunk shit and makes you smell like it. That was good enough to get me to stop

I used to smoke a lot. But one day you find a job you're passionate about, you find a woman you love who loves you back and you realize you don't need a drug to enhance anything.

When your life is at its peak, the drug euphoria actually becomes more of a hindrance. I love my life as it is, and I don't want or need anything to distort it or make it better.

A lot of my friends smoke, and there's nothing wrong with that. I just have no desire to do it anymore. I'd much rather spend the money on paying off my student loans earlier or taking my fiancee out for a nice dinner.

True but without it would just stab myself in the neck.

im quitting after reading this thread

Attached: 5starpost.jpg (99x125, 3K)

What am I suppose to do go out and find my dream girl while I'm broke! Fuck life!

I'm broke as shit, and I still get girls. It's not just about money.

What about PTSD? Without weed it's a fucking nightmare! Heard a comedian talking about his horrific manic depression and it sounded like Heaven to the shit I experience.

Not him, but true, people need something to help PTSD, but weed is only one outlet. They have therapy dogs, counseling, lots of things. I have PTSD, as well. Not as dab as veterans', but it's a daily problem to deal with.

i am not that guy but i am broke, short, low-average dick, nothing going on but community college and im a fucking nerd
otherwise am fit as fuck and handsome and can get top tier dick whenever i want
but how do i get girls

Based Zeus and aplham on YouTube. That's who I learned it from

you can put that money towards your retirement plan? how much do you have saved user?

Attached: 1519965592160.jpg (637x900, 131K)

idk, start aiming lower? the female equivalent of a nerd is a chubby girl. fit nerd girls are top tier catches m8. think of all the fake cool hip nerd hot girls, and now think of a genuine of the real deal thing. do they even exist?

>pic related

Attached: sex goddess.jpg (483x609, 230K)

Hm. Never thought about my own goals and desires that way. I never really wanted to go to college. What's the point of getting that office job? I don't really want this. What am I doing?

I'm engaged to one. Loves working out and wants sex all the time. Into LOTR and Harry Potter and Star Wars. Shit is cash.

She's super in love with me and I'm in love with her. We're going to get married in 2 months. Feels good man.

this illustration creeps me the fuck out and I love it