You ever get that feeling? It's sort of like depression light. You're not sad necessarily...

You ever get that feeling? It's sort of like depression light. You're not sad necessarily, but there's this void that you can't seem to pinpoint and you feel like you need to go somewhere but you're not sure where. Like I feel like killing myself, but not in a self-hating, cowardly, sad way. I'm just perfectly fine with dying right now, sort of like sometimes you really want a hot cup of coffee.

Attached: werfaef.jpg (500x333, 181K)

yeah. its low testosterone / high estrogen

shit you might not be wrong ay
that would explain a lot

Terrible contribution. If you read correctly, you'd know this is a feeling that doesn't happen often. It's a surprise that I'm feeling this right now. Your aggression online will be on the record as projection.

can you fix this?

>you'd know this is a feeling that doesn't happen often
so you have lowT/highE all the time? lol kys or go full trap girlyboi

Just get blood tests every three weeks for you testosterone. If it is low try and get prescription from your doctor of injectable to fix (not gel) If they wont give it then just go to local roid muncher gym and get Testosterone Propionate off a guy there. Just take Testosterone propionate 60mg dosed every other day via subcutaneous injection

You don't know how to have a conversation. You might be the one here with low testosterone to be honest.

All the time is the opposite of never.

>he thinks I wanted to have a conversation
>it took him that long to come up with that
god at least women can throw out the bantz, you really should just kill yourself

and it's also used colloquially for "most of the time" you shitgargler

750mg of Test Enanthate
600mg Tren E
600mg Masteron

Hardly projection

Terrible bantz, hack insults, and not knowing what opposites of things are.

Attached: asdfasdf.gif (150x150, 180K)

Well this thread is fucking full of high estrogen faggots.

>being this much of a faggot

Attached: welp.jpg (193x225, 8K)

Truth. Except OP. I'm unfamiliar with depression, but today I'm just feeling a little down and cold. It was just a question, but people had to chime in with their femininity. Which is okay. I just don't understand why these people are lying to themselves. I know most of you want to die on a daily basis. It's disingenuous.

Attached: ratio.gif (400x598, 1.99M)

bleach lol haha twitch.tv

I tend to think of suicide like how normies think about vacationing. You know the line of thought: "Someday when I get promoted I'm going to save up some money and go to Hawaii and just chill for like 2 weeks. Drinks, sand, beach, warm sun."
For me its just like, one day, some day in the future, I'm going to end it. One day, when I've got all my affaires sorted and I've saved up enough money, I'll go somewhere warm and calm and scenic and just fucking shoot myself. Its comforting, ya know?

Something to work towards. All of these chumps trying to improve something that will end eventually.

I don't get it. Why play the game when you know you're going to lose. What do you have to show for it in the end. All of your battles. Every memory, heartbreak. All those years spent in a perpetual cycle of work and rebirth the next day become meaningless the moment you croak. We try to run away from the fact that none of this really matters. We could topple the government and live off the land yet nothing would really change. Humanity has been here for hundreds of thousands of years and we still try to find our way. We still try to accomplish our hopes and dreams. This isn't the joy of life. This is hell. It's a repetitive cycle of death and rebirth into a chaotic world where the dice rolls control your fate, not how smart or strong you are. There was never any rhyme or reason to the madness it's just here. It's just a competition to spread your genes and watch as the next generations continue on for quadrillions of years until the universe eventually collapses under its own dimensions. I am going to eat more pizza rolls now.

yeah but you could live 100 years that's a long time. It all means nothing, but you're also alive, so being alive means something right this moment. It's the only thing that matters. It doesn't matter that it won't matter, because right now you can feel.

Yeah. Its your life. You decide how to live it and how it ends. If you put in a little effort, you can go out in style and comfort.