We all have secrets what are some of yours Sup Forums

we all have secrets what are some of yours Sup Forums

Attached: 206D829E-580A-4C05-BFD4-D0B5D16286BB.jpg (352x550, 48K)

No u

I hate niggers

Isnt that like the norm in these lands? lmao

Gay Niggers From Outer Space is my favourite movie

Amongst everyone but niggers, yes. And for good reason.

I wasn't allowed to date so I used to fool around with the family dog all the time. Also I'm submissive so it was some pretty weird stuff. Like I'd just lick him randomly even when it was risky to do it.

I remember seeing the trailer for that one. I'm just not a Tyler Perry fan. Not my cup of tea

I dont have any issues w any race but if thats how u feel i agree to disagree :)

Lick himmmm... where?

I didn't fucking ask what you thought, did I?

I don’t know what to do about the fact that I’m gay, considering my family has made it clear that my life is planned out for me (go to college, get an arranged marriage to some guy, etc)

Anywhere. When it started it was mostly me blowing him and letting him lick inside of my mouth, but after a few months I realized I wasn't being very thorough of a sub and that I should be licking his paws/belly/ears/ass too to really show him he was my superior.

I was kinda messed up in the head obviously. Truth be told I think it was almost like the same reason some teenagers cut themselves, a sort of self loathing that was temporarily relieved by doing disgusting things I convinced myself that I 'had' to.

Ever get mounted? Don't worry I don't judge Apparently a lot of girls do sexual stuff with their dogs. Every girl is submissive
Also tits

I remember your story user, we talked about it previously.

how are you dealing with it? last time you were pretty unsure

I presented myself for him when we were alone but he was rarely interested in humping. Honestly he probably just thought we were playing most of the time but if he did want to mount me I never stopped him from it if it was an option.

No tits, sorry. They're not great anyway, promise.

I'm the same honestly. It's nice to vent about it somewhere that doesn't ruin my life over it. But I'm still in the same sort of mixed up state of thinking it was a horrible mistake and still having feelings of love for the dog and a weird sort of arousal at how degrading it was.

Ever had actual dog-dick-in-your-pussy sex?

Let me be the judge of that. I feel like cumming, you like attention. Help me out and I'll reciprocate

>I'm still in the same sort of mixed up state of thinking it was a horrible mistake and still having feelings of love for the dog and a weird sort of arousal at how degrading it was.

yeah, I get that. it was a fucked up weird bit of your life, but all kinds of crazy emotional shit can get mixed up together when you were a teenager.

You're a sub, you feel a deep need to be degraded and used, and at the time that was the only outlet you had. It was a mistake, but also the result of a situation you didn't have full control over.
The main thing to take from it is you wouldn't do it again. it was a fucked up thing but its not who you are, and you can untangle the different causes now and make sure they're deal with separately.

I've always wanted to ask this, what does a dog dick taste like? Is it like surprisingly clean?

He got inside of me sometimes, but honestly his success rate was about 50/50 for where his dick was going to wind up.

And sorry, just not gonna happen. Not trying to be annoying, there's just a lot more reasons not to than there ever could for doing it.

Pretty much this. I think my biggest problem right now is how terrified that if I'm in a relationship it's going to end up just as unhealthy. At least it'd be with a human though.

I gave my dad a blow job once

Choice is yours, I always satisfy however. Just your tits is all I need

Did you ever let him eat out your ass or knot you anally? If so greentext?

The skin outside mostly tasted earthy and oily. The actual red part didn't taste like much of anything until it started leaking, then it just tasted like straight up saltwater. Neither taste was really overpowering though.

That is a real risk. I can speak from experience that when you're into some of the more fucked up kinks, unhealthy relationships are a pretty big risk.

you seem self aware about it though, which is the important part. knowing what might happen ahead of time and being able to step back and evaluate whats happening and how okay with it you are means you'll probably be okay.

After a bad break up I ended up staying for two months with a 48 year old guy I met at a club. I had daily sex with him. Every second saturday he held swinger parties in which i participated. I loved the attention i was getting from everyone male and females just because i was the youngest there i was 20at the time. After two and a half monts my ex bf came and got me and took me to my parents house.

fuck off and die autist

I've been telling my friends, girlfriend and family that I've been studying for years. I even get my dad to send money to the college. I just get it refunded to my bank account. I feel like a real piece of shit and soon this will all catch up to me

The first thing we did when we were alone together was for me to strip, take his collar off and put it on myself, then present myself to him for 'inspection' and for him to give me some kind of hint as to what he wanted me to do for him.

I let him lick me anywhere he was interested in. That's why I decided I had to start licking his ass, because he licked mine almost every time and I realized I wasn't reciprocating. I was nearly in tears when I realized how many times he'd done it that I hadn't returned, which is why I just started doing it randomly. Like doing it with my parents in the house was my punishment for making him wait.

There was never a knot. I'm not sure if it's because he was neutered or what. I'm terrible at greentexting.

That warms my cold, cold heart

I like to think so, but I know how messed up I can let my own head get if I'm convinced it's what I'm supposed to be doing. I think I'm just going to have to be alone until I know myself better.

Had sex with my twin sister a few months ago and did just a few hours ago again

Guess I'm not cumming tonight, oh well

Did he ever cum inside you?
What's was your favourite thing for him to do to you?

I forget how old you are but that's a mature outlook, I'd work with that. gotta sort your own shit out before you start sharing it with somebody.

I did some pretty fucked up shit when I was younger and it took me until my mid 20's before I figured out how to deal with all that and have healthy relationships. now I do kinda fucked up shit but with consenting adults in safe situations with prearranged limits.

you've got time to figure it out and then figure out how to make that fit with somebody else. there's no rush.

Was it good???

Amazing she told me it was the best sex she ever had and my best time as well, we’re going to do it again tomorrow

I'm 42 and fucking a 17 year old. Legal, but I feel guilty sometimes...

How'd you two meet
Were you her first

i secretly like trans

I was sleeping over at my gf house and slept with her older sister on the first night

She babysits my 3 year old girl. Yes, I was her first, and only so far.

Are you married or divorced? How did it happen? Greentext?

Im a conservative latino

tits or gtfo. You know the rules

What fucked up things? Be specific and detailed. This is confession thread, so confess, bitch.

I shouldn't be here.

I've confessed it all before, not really in the mood for it right now.

but a relevant one would be the time when I was maybe 17 and convinced my 15-year old girlfriend it was okay for her dog to eat her pussy while I watched.

i enjoy snooping....
i was friends with this guy in college. who had a pretty decent GF. one day, we were over at his apt and while everyone was getting shitfaced, i was snooping around his room and found a portable HD. i stole it and found tons of pics of his GF. a few weeks later, i anonymously messaged her trying to get more. i pushed my luck too far when i tried to get her to have sex with me.. she called the cops..
they never traced it to me but he knows it was someone he knows but never suspected me.

Bruh the fuck

My wife died. She was just the babysitter for a while. Slowly laughing and joking got flirty, occasional hugs. I kissed her one day when she was feeling low. Some more kissing over a couple weeks, then making out. Some awkward conversations, and then we're fucking most Friday nights. Amazing, but so weird. Will probably end in disaster.

I wanna watch my mom get raped
If you're gonna reply tell me how you would do it, not some bullshit about how I need help

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-212948_Kik.jpg (1080x1398, 647K)

kys cuck

I've been pegged, and I loved it. Haven't found a gf that will do it since. feelsbadman

i convinced my gf to let our dog lick her as well.. she got off on it..

How did your wife die? Damn man high school girls are so easy to manipulate and it gets easier every generation it seems. Convinced 99.9% of girls my age are sluts (senior in high school, 18)
You from the US?

yep. in my case she got off but felt so bad about it she never wanted to do it again.

still brought it up while I fucked her just to really make her feel shit.

Bestiality is an incredibly common fetish with women. Many don't do it simply for ethical reasons, but the fantasy of it is common enough that almost every girl I've known well enough to get into intimate, talk-about-shit-you-normally-wouldn't levels with has at least rubbed one out to the idea.

Isn't this a Shameless plotline

I have over 100 pictures of cock in uniform, and I always want more.

Attached: 68123025-dd0e-4007-8d68-732abd4d3e4d.jpg (1280x1848, 344K)

Car accident. I didn't really manipulate her, I was just nice and paid attention to her. She might have read that the wrong way at first, and I may have paid a little bit too much attention. She's a shy geeky band need that everyone seems to ignore. Not at all slutty. Yes, from US.

I know, thats how I convinced her in the first place. she confessed she found the idea kinda hot.

but I still got a 15 year old to have sexual relations with her dog so I feel kinda bad about that

Ah so just exploiting attention, fair enough. Yeah the US is fucked, init. What state? Or is that too much

Post some of the pics. It will make you feel better.

if we had a male dog, i would probably get him to fuck her.. but it was a female dog.. it started off after sex, the dog would jump on the bed, and start licking me off. i had to watch it cause after a few licks, she would bit down....

one day she just went over to the GF and started licking her clean.. it wasn't getting my gf off, but it was basically cleaning up after her and she enjoyed it. so it became a routine that the dog woudl clean the both of us up after sex.

Probably a little of that, sure. I'm happy to pay attention to her if boys her age won't. She's super eager to please in bed. Never ever thought I'd get young pussy again. We're in Maine, if it matters.

I am cracky

Ah I'm somewhat close, if Maine and band geek I can see how it worked for you. Is she attractive or just "meh"?
I'm 8.5-9/10 on looks and charming yet I have ASPD so I manage to piss off or upset a girl before I manage to go anywhere good. Also in one of the worst cities in all of North America for dating. Lethal combo

I have cuckold-fetish, and i want to get fucked by a guy, humiliated by my gf, all that shit. And i just bought 2 dildoes that came yesterday, i cum so hard while i fuck myself in the ass and i fucking hate it. Im not gay, i want this shit out of my mind, when im horny i want my gf to fuck other men and stuff like that, but when im not horny I dont want that at all. Another secret is that me and my ex best friend fucked each other when we were kids 9-11, sucked each other cocks and once we fucked like 30sec.

cracky died tho

i posted a lot of her in the local CL at the university. trying to see if anyone would recognize her. she was too normal, and plain jane that no one really knew her.. so didn't get the exposure i was craving..

still have a video on my phone. this is the screen cap.

Attached: capture+_114.png (701x523, 372K)

She's maybe 6/10? I dunno? Short, slightly chubby, shy. I think she's cute, but I'm old, so what do I know? I'll give myself 7/10 for being an old fag. Good job, nice car, own a house, got a great kid. We're definitely not dating, but we go out together in public sometimes.

Remember that bucket factory that burned down over on 362th Street? That was me

Interesting, thanks for sharing
What is this code for

I only keep my girlfriend around so I can get laid. Hate her guts. Secretly wish she would break up with me or die so I wouldn’t have to feel bad breaking up with her.

You betcha, buddy. What's a secret if you can't share it?

>all that shit
Are you being paid to say this?

Why not post all your details.

i caught my co-worker spit in some cop's coffee and i didn't report him. that was about 2 months ago and she's still working with me

when I was 22-25yo my life was shit, mostly my own doing. I was too pussy to consider an heroing but i seriously thought about just leaving everything behind and moving away somewhere. I went through all my stuff and decided what i was taking, what i would sell/throw away and even rented a storage locker for 5 years where i would put the stuff I couldnt take with me but still wanted to keep. shit happened and i never left but I was seriously days way from turning my back on my life.

It's code for I'm gettin' the hell outta Dodge immediately, night night fuckos, Upster Chineseville, Oregon here I come!

what fire?? what bucket factory?

and i don't think we have a 362nd st

I wanna fuck my cousin so bad

Attached: EAAF87E4-B4EB-4208-8C89-55A636954485.jpg (717x558, 106K)

Precisely, we have a problem....

that seems like a poor idea user

what the hell are you talking about?

>fucked a friend's mom after he left me hanging to go partying on Halloween night
>fucked his little sister (15) couple of months after she gave birth
>fucked his other little sister (18) after she came to my house to hang with my girlfriend
>fucked his little brother who I knew was gay but they were all in denial

He doesn't talk to me anymore, I can elaborate on any of these if you guys are interested.

Attached: 1436759655143.jpg (640x640, 102K)

I'm leaving town, going to Upster Chineseville, Oregon where the town motto is "Fuck it, I'll Bring Potato Salad To The Park"

Is that the same girl?

Attached: emily bador.jpg (1280x1280, 135K)

This dude is fucking gay

put down the crack pipe

Attached: TrianglePlan.jpg (889x745, 62K)

How was the moms mound?

Eh, like a bag of lunchmeat

It was OK, I was a bit drunk to be honest but man could ride some dick, first woman that makes me cum while riding me.

If you play your cards right she'll let you slide into her ass

How sad is your life you want to take credit for shit you didn't do?

Attached: 1447535288618.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Fair to midland I'd say

Attached: TrevorPhillips.jpg (600x500, 207K)

More info...

i know where Cotton-eye Joe came from and where he went