Feeling generous tonight:

Feeling generous tonight:

>age
>favourite movie
>saddest day of your life

OP will choose the winner in 48mins. 10pm MT.

DON'T FORGET YOUR PAYPAL OTHERWISE YOU DON'T GET ANYTHING!

Attached: jp.jpg (251x201, 5K)

Can I post my steam profile instead?

I don't know what that is, so no. Unless I can pay it through paypal.

Steam as in the game platform. Idrc anyways, I just don't have a personal PayPal yet

Can you receive money on steam?

>[email protected]
>22
Favourite funny movie is probably the big lebowski, or detroit rock city. Favourite serious movie is Shawshank.

Saddest day of my life was probably the day they took my grandmother off dialysis. It was hard because I knew she couldn't keep going, and visiting her after they took her off was unbearable, she got so bad in the last days it was hard to stand the sight of her, yet i never wanted to leave her side. She was a saint and seeing her like that was the hardest thing I've had to deal with emotionally.

PP: [email protected]
I enjoyed the movie Moonrise Kingdom exponentially out of all others I have ever watched I highly recommend it. Saddest day of my life would be when my calico cat died at an early age unexpectedly and around the same time my gf of two years decided to break up with me whilst I was in the hospital undergoing surgery it was a shitty month needless to say :/

Attached: 1C561E3A-1A93-404C-86B8-B55F34F2D1C5.jpg (960x954, 204K)

why not?

my paypal - [email protected]
age - 25
favorite movie - A Christmas Story, I've watched that so many times and enjoy it every time I watch it. I have to say I really enjoy Die Hard every time it's on too
saddest day - when my dad passed away. he suffered a stroke but was able to hang on for about a month. he never recovered his ability to speak or move his legs and my family was hopeful he could recover through physical therapy but a few days before it happened, he suffered a massive heart attack which took away his mind. he was only alive through machines and there's no recovering from brain death. hardest part was what I saw happen to my mom, she shut down for years afterwards. i'll always regret I never got to have more conversations with my dad. you always think you'll have more time down the road, but if you have a parent you love and you haven't talked to them much, learn from me and talk to them.

[email protected]
cool hand luke
the day I realized my mom loved my stepdad more than me and I'd been abandoned.

Attached: chinaaaman.jpg (1920x2742, 550K)

I'll give you my email since my paypal is a bit private, involves my name so if I win just email me there and I'll give you my paypal.
email: [email protected]
>24
>Probably Shawshank Redemption
>My bio dad who was a drug addict texted me a few times one morning, asking if I could forgive him, if we could spend father son time together soon, ignored the texts dunno how he even got my number. Near the end of the night my half sis (different dad) came to my door and was crying, said she's so sorry for me. Don't understand, she eventually tells me that my bio dad killed himself at the end of my street when it got dark (2km street). She buys me a 12 pack and we drink in silence until she leaves.

I don't want any money just here for my dubs

lol OP ain't gonna deliver you idiots

I don't want anything, but worst day of my life was when at 17 my bro left for minnesota, and got hit by a bus in his car, we had been a
for 9 years, and he fucking dies on me like that? Fuck man, why'd you have to leave me here with these fucking normies..... Just thinking about it still makes me cry, I'm 20 now by the by.

Get your shit sorted first.

Love both of those movies. And as for your grandmother, I have both of mine, but I appreciate your sadness.

Unfortunately, I have little appreciation for "lost my gf" stories. But I hope you got through it nonetheless.

>A Christmas Story

Holy shit. I watched that movies literally 25 times since I was a kid, even in the middle of the summer. I still watch it every December with my brother. I lost my mom four years ago and it was devastating, but I had my dad to help me through it. Losing my dad at this stage...I don't know what I'd do.

I love Cool Hand Luke. Paul Newman is one of my Hollywood heroes. And I'm only recognizing the emotions of a parent remarrying in my late twenties, so I don't really understand. I wish you luck though.

I hope you never stop loving your sister. I don't know what it's like to lose your father, who was obviously troubled. I know he loved you, though.

Yes, I will. I am a sad individual with $175 000.00 in the bank.

Losing my brother would absolutely devastate me.

This guy
Thanks man, I appreciate the fuck out of my sister and love her a lot. I'll never forget how she was the first person to comfort me after I found out. I know my dad loved me in his own way, we just had a very strained relationship my whole life.

Christmas Story user here, having my other family members around me was what got me through it, but yeah I can't deny it was a hell of a time. my older brother helped me a lot to get through it, and my mom when she wasn't truly despondent. I couldn't imagine her pain, it was worse than what I went through, I know that for sure.

and thanks so much for the generosity OP, seriously! I'll use this for a dinner for me, my mom and bro.

Hey user glad you got some money :) and also I'm really happy you're gonna share the wealth with family, good on you.

You're very welcome. I hope he lived long enough that you know how to be a man in the modern world.

NEW DRAW:

>paypal
>Favourite Album
>a brief story about an old relative who died before you were born

Here's mine:

>Neil Young - On the Beach
>My great-grandfather, who died 62 yrs ago, was a bootlegger in the 1920s and died of an aneurysm in 1955, leaving five children behind.

Attached: ginsberg.jpg (195x259, 8K)

Wait. People in Mountain time have internet?

Yes, but only for the three hrs/day that sun rays reach our solar panels.

Alright I'll give it a go. I still have to do my email since I don't want my name on Sup Forums
>[email protected]
>Rush - A Farewell To Kings
>Great great uncle was a German soldier in WW2 (Nazi) but after realizing Hitler's plan, my uncle tried to kill him. He was part of one of the hundreds of assassination attempts on Hitler, failed obviously, placed in concentration camp where he died. Family still has his letters written in German, a lot of it is blacked out and only family member fluent in German refuses to read it because there's too much fucked up content.

>A Farewell to Kings

My absolute favourite Rush song is "Closer to the Heart." You are front-runner. $50 CAD is awarded at 1100pm MT. (20 mins)

What was your great uncle's name? I just watched Downfall (phenomenal movie) and am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

BUMP

His name was Eric, apparently he was in a history book my family says but I've never seen it with my own eyes. Also rad dude, I love Rush.

>[email protected]
>18
>Clue
>The day I realized no matter how much I wanted to, I couldn't love my father anymore.

In nine minutes, you get $50 unless someone else contributes.

Why can you not love your father?

he used to be a wonderful man, but mental illness took over. he loves us very much but had become vicious to our mother because he perceived her protection of my younger brother and I as just not liking him and trying to jade us to him.

What kind of mental illness? Schizophrenia?

Bipolar disorder, coupled with severe ADHD

Neat. Well if I win please send me an email and then I'll send you my paypal, just didn't want all of Sup Forums to know my name.

Pp:[email protected]
Movie: Ferris bueller's day off

[email protected]

Probably saving private ryan

Got post traumatic stress from a drug trip, Basically trembling with fear along with crazy high heart beat tempo for 2 days not knowing why before i got in contact with a doctor. was kinda fucked up for about 2 months after that.

You will get $50.00 each, but my card is locked on paypal for 24 hrs (just got a new card).

I will not forget you.

Thank you OP, I'll wait patiently for you homie :)

>[email protected]
>13
>Final destination
>Today because I'm giving up my life to Sup Forums

Thank you OP. That helps us more than you know.