You will NEVER be a movie star

>you will NEVER be a movie star
>you will NEVER be adored by millions of women who want to have sex with you and men who want to be you
>you will NEVER be rich beyond your wildest dreams

why live, honestly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLtrRR8LYhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its just a prank bro

>you will never have to worry about some faggot with a camera running up to you, taking dozens of photos of you going about your business right to your face, and often harassing you and your children to try and get a reaction.

Thank god

>you will NEVER have to suck moloch dick
>you will NEVER have to shill for your overlords
>you will NEVER have to be a sellout who stands for nothing
>you will NEVER have to watch every word you say in fear of your career being blacklisted, at best

fuck being a movie star

Was he gay?

What's the story behind this?

Remember you can't live out your hobby to kill hookers in your spare time when you're famous.
Your every move is scrutinized.
Stay frosty user.

Valid question though.
At least if I wasn't a m****t I could get by fine but alas.

>you will never be Brando
youtube.com/watch?v=KLtrRR8LYhc

I could be a film star. But I'm ill. So, maybe not.

Brando was a faggot.

Is that what I think it is?

dem sour grapes

Find enjoyment in things that don't require those.

I've been poor, single and a completely invisible person in a city, it's not easy, but it's doable if you manage your expectations. If you have family you're already richer than me so congrats.

No, but I wouldn't be surprised if Brando smoked a few poles. A lot of strong, handsome pussy magnets want to do it. Must be the Greek in us.

"Homosexuality is so much in fashion, it no longer makes news. Like a large number of men, I, too, have had homosexual experiences, and I am not ashamed. I have never paid much attention to what people think about me"

That's not him. The nose is obviously different.

But yes he did say that he was bisexual and slept with men, although when he became older he just went after women then

I'd give anything to be a modern day Brando with his looks and acting ability but starting from a younger age.Would be god mode.

how did that happen?

>Implying I'm not a movie star

my guess is, OP, that you are a fag. A fucking fag.

if anything, being a manlet is a benefit rather than a hindrance for actors

Eh, I'm 18, I've got time. It could happen. It could not happen. Maybe for me, maybe not for you. Maybe for you, maybe not for me. Let's not completely doom ourselves here. I was an alright class clown in high school so I at least know I'm somewhat likeable. Good luck on whatever path you choose, user.

BIG