God tier frozen pizza thread

God tier frozen pizza thread

Attached: IMG_2724.jpg (640x576, 120K)

not really a fan, at least anymore. Had way too many of them.

literally any other frozen pizza is better. except that california kitchen GARBAGE. Fucking TRASH

pretty much all of this brand

Attached: 00-412820_01__600x600.jpg (600x600, 65K)

I wouldn't say those are God tier...

all frozen pizza is garbage. The crust is always gross and hard. They're always doughey and fake tasting. The only frozen pizza I will even eat are thin crust ristorante pizzas. Even for those to be good I need to be pretty baked though.

Attached: 001728745-1.jpg (296x296, 28K)

WTF - what's the trick to baking this right?

Attached: 20110715.jpg (610x447, 79K)

Just buy frozen pizza doughballs and defrost the night before, and make a dank ass home made pizza.

Haven't had frozen pizza in like 4 years now.

fuck off faggot. i bet you kiss guys

Attached: image.jpg (375x375, 94K)

No. Fresh is the only way to go. NEVER eat frozen food.

Attached: d4af719ef311e2398ab5ad413f6a6d8d--kitchen-memes-in-kitchen.jpg (432x333, 34K)

Nah, I just appreciate decentish food now and again. The pizza bases on ready made pizzas make me feel a bit iffy. Used to have a freezer full of pizza express and Tesco pizzas. No more son.

literally something a gay hipster would say.

>yeah maaaaan i make my own pizza bro. frozen pizzas have tons of MSGs and GMOs and stuff. i love eating them with my boyfriend haha hes so cute im a faggot

Look either you can drop the attitude RIGHT NOW or I will take matters into my own hands. DON'T TICK ME OFF

im sorry sir.. im a big pussy please dont yell at me!!!!!

OP is Monsanto shill confirmed

Nah, I used MSG when I cook Asian food. And I agree with GMO's but not when their monopolozied by large firms like Monsanto. Although I do enjoy organic food when possible. Ever tried a organic egg next to a factory farmed egg? Amazing.

I'll order dominos with my fuckbuddy too, like I'll even eat a Mc Donalds, but I just find passion in home cooking.

>my fuckbuddy
lol you definitely dont get laid but nice try

When you cook good food, bitches drop them panties mate.

I gotta say, you sound like such a typical redditfag

Attached: 1521568190836.gif (250x141, 462K)

>all
>the only

Kek

based /ck/ to the rescue

you mean boys who, yes may be cute and petite with nice smiles that smell good and are sweet.. and truly care about you, are willing to drop their cute little boxers so you can play with their assholes while you guys eat homemade vegan gluten free soy pizza and watch home makeover shows on TLC where you get scared when they do the "tear down" portion of the episode, breaking apart the shitty parts of the house, because it's too violent for you

this shit right here

Attached: img-products-multi-brick-oven-pepperoni.jpg (538x538, 33K)

Attached: IMG_2360.jpg (2500x1875, 949K)

fuck yeah. i would totally get drunk and tag team some girls with you guys. this PUSSY would probably be like
>i only fuck girls i made from scratch lmao brooo

Don't think they make it anymore but this one was damn fucking solid.

Honestly, I don't understand the point of frozen pizza. Domino's is 5.99 for a medium which is the same size as all these frozen ones. What's the point? It's basically the same size and prize but Domino's is 800x better.

Attached: tmp_32364-maxresdefault1969020853.jpg (1080x1083, 266K)

Don't really use Reddit too much. Just useful for asking quick questions for electrical engineering, DIY or food related things. Picked up a few decent recipes from there too.

Nah, not into guys. Although I'll eat a girls ass. Not vegan, have a slight gluten intolerance, but I like my beers and wheat too much so I deal with it. Love watching grand designs and other architectural based shows. Knew someone on the show. Family are into property development and I've always been actively involved. The demolition parts are the best, but they can be a PITA because you just feel like you're giving yourself more work. Oh, and my fuckbuddy loves a bit of violence. She likes me to slap her about, paddle her butt and she loves my hands around her neck too.

Pic related-ish last time I made a pizza.

Roquito chilies
Harissa and rosewater marinated chicken
Mushrooms
Spinach
Fire roasted peppers
Red onions
Was dank af.

Attached: 2018-03-26 05_18_46-IMG_1734.JPG (2448×3264).jpg (975x1273, 745K)

About fucking time someone posts a true God tier pizza

Where i get mine, its about that size but its thick rising crust, and about 2.75 per pizza. All i do is add a bit of basil, oregano, parmesan, and crushed red peppers and it becomes a heaven of a pizza.

>not cooking your pizza in a toaster oven

they taste much better than being baked in a conventional oven

Is that canned fish on the top right?

dude that thing looks fucking gross. if i ate that, and shit it out, and then looked at my shit, i wouldn't know whether or not i actually digested my food, or even chewed it for that meaning. horrible! if I was a girl, and you brought my home (which you can not do because you are a faggot!) and I saw THAT, and you expected me to put it inside my body, i would grab the sharpest nearby object and try to kill myself our of pure fear.

Yeah. anchovies. Was going to make a meatball, black olive and anchovy pizza, but didn't have the olives nor stuff for the meatballs.

>i was going to make a super diarrhea pudding pizza lol but my diarrhea dealer was dry that day haha

Are you a ninja turtle by chance? This sounds like something Michaelangelo would whip up

Attached: E6939565-6F38-4A1E-AD34-BC6177167FB6.jpg (400x400, 69K)

Home Run Inn

My man.

Looks bomb af

Who let the edgelord in?

yaaaassss

Attached: 9a809cd43de310f7f8293cbe50b4492f.jpg (564x568, 29K)

fag

whats up reddit

Kek

Hahah, with you on that. Love myself some out of the ordinary type pizzas.

Shame, I've made some bog standard Margherita pizzas, but no photos. They look better once cooked because the crusts rise and the spinach and mushroom wilt and it look even in the end. But my go-to is an Italian carbonara, pesto gnocchi or a pan-fried seabass on a bed of tomatoes/greens. It all depends what I have in the fridge.

Why would it give you diarrhea? Can your stomach not process basic foods? Same goes to

I laughed so fucking hard at this

the only thing that could possibly look good about that pizza is if it was being used as a method of torture for a serial rapist and murderer

Attached: 1506265092977.png (800x1000, 444K)

what the fuck even is that it looks like someone just took a violent shit then puked on it

>God tier frozen pizza
No such thing exists. Frozen pizza is garbage. Dominos is better than that trash.

That's a shame you didn't appreciate it.
Yeah, doesn't look the best. Was better when it was cooked. Tasted great.

Attached: 2018-03-26 05_45_04-IMG_1727.JPG (3264×2448).jpg (1680x1245, 1.19M)

this

i would rather have depression every day for the rest of my life than eat that

dude.. you really took the time to put everything together in an "aesthetically pleasing" way? you really are a faggot. do you send this to the fat single moms who match with you on tinder?

Costco frozen pizza is incredible and only $4 per pizza.

This shit is far and away the best.

Attached: costcopizza.jpg (920x690, 372K)

this nigga think he Martha Stewart or some shit

he is bad! yes.

well everyone, i am out. i hope this man takes a trip to /ck/ where he can be properly bullied. goodnight NON faggot anons who enjoy good pizza and heterosexual sex.

Yikes maybe try some parchment paper or aluminum foil

So if he ate shit. And shit out shit. And then u ate the shit and shit out the shit it would be pizza

>Only $4 per pizza.

Nah, just like to log the things I cook for reference. Don't actually use dating/hooking up apps either.

My man with the pizza stone

Adding stuff to a store-bought pizza is bomb.

>Pic related were good.

Fried harissa halloumi with a za'atar with pomegranate molasses dressing dusted with a pinch of sumac for good measure and a pot of harissa yogurt dip.

Attached: 2018-03-26 05_50_18-Photo - Google Photos.jpg (956x1286, 725K)

all your posts are bad

/thread

Fair that you disagree. I just like to have an input in this topic.

Go be a fag somewhere else.

Attached: 123D90C1C2E34AE48120CEF6D58DAD95.jpg (750x744, 529K)

Someone's panties are getting in a twist.

Three minutes in the microwave

what the fuck did you just say

looks pretty snazzy lad I'd love to munch on those lil meaty sticks

Thanks, It's halloumi but I've wanted to make them with chicken soon.

yes! totinos are awesome! my bro!

I can’t go 2 days without eating this

Attached: 1C49042A-FFE6-48D9-A64D-A8F52F79D334.jpg (1600x1067, 382K)

I don't even know what halloumi is but I could go for some right about now

no one knows what halloumi or zatar is except for you because were not all faggots

I win.

Attached: image.png (750x640, 128K)

Fucking garbage. Get on my god damn level

Attached: IMG_4902.jpg (648x648, 65K)

Kirklands??? What are you. Some sort of a a nigger.

yo I just started eating these. incredible. I think pepperoni pesto master race. every pizza is actually like the pic on the box

It's a cheese that doesn't "melt". So you can fry it and it still retains rigidity. it'll go softer but won't go all stringy. But some people cook it too much which causes it to go really squeaky. You'll understand if you try it haha.

I know the US is really fussy about cheese due to FDA being buttholes and being worried of a mass extinction of the US population due to some cheese-related bacteria. Haha but halloumi is a brined goats/sheeps cheese that wont melt when heated due to the way that the proteins are formed. It's really good grilled with a salad and a tasty angus beef burger.

Za'atar is an eastern spice/herb mix that consists of sumac, that has citrus undertones. Really good with chicken and fish dishes or even just as an addition in a yogurt dip. Should try it is pretty unlike most flavors.

He said frozen not delivery.

Attached: 1521511931091.jpg (720x960, 118K)

you're not helping yourself not sound like a faggot

Gotta go with Amy's

Attached: 20130501-249935-amys-box.jpg (610x458, 72K)

*taste free

>SOY

This. Homemade pizzas are the best

Attached: ec75b2d8-72e8-4d9d-8632-679d79e7f852_1.da971dfeecaadb9f6c2dfa6ce300fe69.jpg (450x450, 62K)

Nah just trying to share some knolwedge about my passion for food. Seems like someones brain is too fickle to accept new information as it's stuffed with MLP, shitty memes and pointless shit that has no real relevance in life. Go vape and fondle your smegma dick over some male on male MLP action and continue to be the autistic neckbeard basement-dweller that you are. I'm tired, night and take care

Like at least you get to add as much topiing as you like. Sure it's not cheap or really convenient but it tastes better etc. Night dude.

>cooking pizza on a fucking pan
>not cooking on the rack for crispy crust

It's like you don't know how conventional ovens work.

Attached: 420trex.jpg (184x184, 10K)

yes.

I love these little fuckers drowned in red pepper flakes

faggot

underrated

>Old recycled picture
If the pizza is small enough put it in a toaster oven. Takes less time and is just better in general imo. If the pizza is pretty big though you gotta get a pizza stone. $10 most of the time (obviously there are more expensiuve ones but I've gotten two high quality ones free). Pizza stone well make it cook evenly and this shit definitely won't happen.

Also Tony's is amazing for the price. They used to have a big square macaroni pizza and it was fucking god tier.

Attached: img-home-pepperoni.jpg (295x300, 13K)

Too fucking angry about this.

That in the photo isn't real mozzarella

thats gonna break, top less, it will have more flavor. with the situation you have there, everything with taste like grease

The fuck are you using that flower for

Red Baron is the best

Attached: IMG_7309.jpg (300x594, 30K)

/thread