Fuck/rape/Use as a Toilet with my daughter and her friends

Fuck/rape/Use as a Toilet with my daughter and her friends

Attached: 3CFC4F15-754D-4BBF-8948-96F1CAA20487.jpg (750x1104, 811K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vJdZXC-FYnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

which one was op’s daughter? theres been like 3 of these threads

If you could seduce any one of those three I'm sure they'd divulge the secrets of Dwarven metalwork to you.

Yea and I’ve made them all. Real bored today. Left is my daughter

Fuck middle, rape right, left gets to be used as a public toilet and imprisoned in sex dungeon

She's the only one of the three I wouldn't touch.

When was the last time you saw her pussy?

Uhhh a couple weeks ago she was walking to the bathroom with no towel so ig then

That’s fine

Was she embarrassed or care that you saw? Do you know much about her sex life?

She was embarrassed but didn’t like freak out just like ran to the bathroom. And I know a decent amount about it, I doubt all of it but she tells me things

What was the sluttiest thing she has done or you know about? It's good that you have the type of relationship in which you can talk about that together without it being too weird it might keep her out of trouble for the most part.

Uh, she told me she drunkenly had a 3way with two boys when she was 16. I found her crying in her room after it cuz her friends were bullying her. I’m sure she’s done more tho than that just from how she acts and cuz she’s an adventurous girl

Dam! How many guys has she fucked do you know?

What did Mom have to say about that?

I have no idea that, I wish I could. I will say she always had a lot of friends over, but she never had a boyfriend

Mom isn’t around

Have you ever been home while some guy is fucking her in her room? Are you cool with that?

You ever jerk it to her? Also more pics.

wwyd to my stepsis

Attached: 27891161_339620563193750_131688902795722752_n.jpg (1080x1350, 1.95M)

I have heard it once or twice. Never when she was young, and I just feel like I shouldn’t intervene in a 17 year olds sexual life so I don’t care about it. More power to her

This is left and right of the original pic

Attached: 5DBAA793-3ECE-41E3-B180-8140066D0B26.jpg (579x1135, 697K)

Also my daughters best friend

Fair enough. What was your feeling like talking to her afterwards knowing that she had just been freshly fucked and that her pussy was full of cum? Now that's awkward! You ever find cum in panties when doing the laundry?

Your daughter deff needs a raping, bet her little cunt is so tight

No but I’ve found rags with it on there. And it was a little awkward she was pretty hyper and bubbly after it. Never found a condom or a wrapper tho and I always take out the trash from her room

Attached: 54800193-9F05-41C9-A17A-2D8F7E511632.jpg (427x873, 302K)

What did you mean by "when she was young?" she's 17 wtf??? I mean how young???

I meant if I had heard sexual noises when she was like 14/15 I would’ve stopped it. I don’t think I should stop a 17 year old from exploring her sexuallity

You think about fucking her?

I understand the meaning now. What details did she say about the three way she had?

I mean I’ve fantasized but I never ever would or do anything like that

She said she was drunk, she didn’t go into details really, she showed me texts her friends sent her and one of her friends said something about anal so I can assume that

Goddamn

This is a question I have for men with daughters, what's it like when they have sleepovers with there friends when they're young? What's the etiquette I mean you have to make sure they're not doing anything stupid while have a shower or bath right? I mean you have to take a look for safety don't you?

Would you like to watch her fuck if you could? Do you check her phone for nudes?

When she had friends over I just left them all alone in the basement. I just let them have fun, I would just text her if they got too loud. She’s pretty responsible. But I will say it’s tough the few times you see her friends in bikini or in underwear.

I would watch that 100%, and no she deserves her privacy. I stopped checking texts when she was 13

I men't when she was like 9-11 yo around that age. Young saw her naked not so long ago but what age did she start to really cover up her body from you?

Is there any way possible for that to ever happen? I mean you sound really close would she ever show you some sex pics of her if you asked or something?

Oh yea I of course checked in but at that age they don’t shower or anything, that only happens as teenagers lol, and probably when she was 14/15 and started developing

I honestly have no idea but I’d be scared to ask. I wish I knew how to set that up

Have you ever heard her masturbating? Nearly caught her?

you just need to go through her phone

>So,,,He was behind of it?

Attached: sb4k8u3rlw8k254435000000.jpg (488x591, 26K)

If you're ever talking about sex again and she's talking about a good experience she had or some details say to her "I know it kind of weird to say but I would love to see you enjoying yourself like that to see you to see you have that type of happiness". Just leave the sex part out when you say it.

I’m pretty sure i have multiple times but can’t like prove it. But the one time I actually no she was I was out of town for the weekend and when I came back I could hear her just screaming in the shower, I started pounding on the door asking if she was okay (I figured she was madturbating but I was making sure someone wasn’t there) and nobody else was in there

Hmmm that’s an okay idea but def creepy

You wanna spitroast your thick daughter with me? What if I had her blindfolded and she didn’t know she was getting throatfucked by her own dad? New pics please I wanna cum all over your teen daughters fat tits

uh, do NOT do this.

Just play it off in a non creepy way, the mood has to be light to begin with though so it doesn't sound weird.

Uh I wish but I doubt that would work

Attached: 90F569DF-B991-4BEC-ADDD-B926EC71EE77.jpg (389x413, 179K)

I know you said you haven't nor do you want to but have you ever had the chance when she came home drunk and passed out to take advantage of her if you had wanted to? And just to have played with her tits and pussy without her knowing?

Do you think she has tried she with a girl?

I would do that probably, but only if there was no chance she ever learned or knew

that's a great body. Would love to see her coverd in cum

*tried sex with a girl

I think there’s a strong chance she’s done stuff with a girl tbh she’s very open and very liberal lol

Tell her her stepbrother is a pervert.

Feel free to do a tribute or anything anybody lol as thanks for sharing

Nothing wrong at all with having a bit of a look if she never finds out. How far would you go?

Attached: 1520716490751.webm (576x324, 1.86M)

I'd love to piss on your daughters face, seeing the warm, stinky liquid pour down her fat tits
How tall is she? Might just be her giant head, but her proportions make her look short.

Where did Mom go?

Id rub her pussy on the outside

I would marry the one on the left, the other two don't matter.

5 5

What if we force her? More pics don’t hold back

Dead

I’m running low on good pics tbh I don’t take many unless you just want her like selfies

I would fuck your daughter. She is willing and grateful for the attention. I would rape the one on the right since she would break and makeva toilet of misd perfect in the middle.

I would fuck the two on the right, I would rape the shit out of that blonde. Until she needed therapy to leave the house.

That sucks! How long ago did she die?

I would make you a grandfather! Please post her nudes!

Take her back to the swamp, shrek lookin she-ogre bitch

Just a bit of a crotch grab then. You're too sweet.

Why would she break?

I would if I had obviously lol

When my daughter was 5

Bump

Was your wife fun and slutty in the bedroom? Had she ever done a threesome?

Wow didn’t plan on talking about this lol, yes she was fun. We one time went to an orgy where it wound up being 10 guys and 3 women. Love of my life too.

What size are your daughter's beasts, and do the curtains match the drapes?

When your daughter was upset about her friends teasing her did you at least tell her that what she did was normal for women to try group sex (just like mom) just to make sure that the lease amount of people find out about it. Did she fuck all 10?

Uhh last time I got her bras was a couple months ago I think 34D. And last time I saw ya

Uh no I didn’t bring up my dead wife to my crying daughter. And yes she did

I grew up with all brothers and only a dad. I always wondered if guys who had sisters saw their tits all the time. How often/how many times have you seen your daughters tits?

You could bring it up to her now if you ever are talking sex again. With your daughter becoming a women and that even Mom has done it so no need to feel shame.

Do you only do it just the once? How well did your wife take it?

I cummed buckets! I want to make you a grandfather!

Ur fucked in the head m8

Will you be going to Costa Rica this summer?

Hmm maybe

You open up and share embarrassing details, she shares embarrassing details......you never know were the conversation might lead :)

I hope you said something like "looking sexy young lady" as she walked past just to see if she smiled.

Oy incest is illegal

Attached: IMG_20180302_144830_227.jpg (1080x1080, 311K)

Incest is best! If you don't believe me, you can ask my wife, who is also my first cousin, Peggy-Sue.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 4K)

youtu.be/vJdZXC-FYnk

OP Please post more.

Thread dead

Attached: images.jpg (261x193, 5K)