You now remember:

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTJSt4wP2ME
youtu.be/TR2o9GY8u60
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You now remember that youtube had a vuvuzela option for every video

You now remember waka waka

Just like a wavin flag

youtube.com/watch?v=WTJSt4wP2ME

youtu.be/TR2o9GY8u60

Best WC ever.

For a World Cup hosted in Africa it had some pretty dank memes tbqhwyf

It's time for africa desu

Comfy WC desu.
I miss the vuvuzelas...

waka waka wakw hey hey

>British Goalkeeping

you now remember new zealand being the only country in twc 2010 that didnt lose a game

2010 was actually an amazing WC

pls delet
it hurts my soul

BASED

It produced top quality memes, that's for sure

>that oohoohooohooohoh
fucking hell that made me nostalgic

you know remember the handball that left even the neutrals seething to this day

Why didn't you tell him to go clean the pool? Because he didn't say let roben dive in his sons tears? Come on toothpaste show me your balls.

>you now remember OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anyone who thinks it wasn't that bad, watch any highlights. It was the fucking worst.

its their culture!

>WHEN I GET OLDER
Should've been the official song instead of Waka Waka tbhdesu

Why can't it be 2010 again everything was better then.

This will always be Sup Forums's anthem

>glorious samaras benalty
>the whole neighborhood explodes when it licks the net

I had one that I won from coca cola. It was hell of a comfy WC.

>wake up
>hot as hell
>smoke cigs and tea waiting for the games
>blow vuvuzela to meme kids playing at playground

i remember seeing Gio's goal in a kebab shop eating lahmacun with my mom. Good days.

that was 2014

Shit-tier in terms of football, but the first one in the era of memes.

one of the best wc moments ever desu

>that jump by Fucile
kek