youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yeyDfVjq6sw
youtube.com/watch?v=obG1o1i7IPg
youtube.com/watch?v=ANKjat2bj94
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Königsberg#Sambians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambians
youtube.com/watch?v=nmvaNXw0MV4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_total_fertility_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well that was a catchy song and those people seem pretty great

Americunt jelly he can't lift logs. I'm not even Russian, I just like them more than whatever EU will force on us

When will the USA nuke inbred russian bydlo into the stone age so they would stop putting on youtube embarrassing cringeworthy clips?

Why would we waste a perfectly good nuke?

would listen them play and drink vodka with them

>waste
That's a weird way to say "use it as intended" when you already wasted taxpayers' money to build nukes in the first place.

You either hate yourself because you are a waste of man (and no one would respect you if you don't respect yourself)
or you are the Ukrainian proxy

>ch.hk

>disgusted by the west
>russia a shit but they are fighting for the values we have lost
>mfw i'm slowly becoming a russoboo
youtube.com/watch?v=yeyDfVjq6sw

All Europeans East of Poland are short

>t. American fatass

russia pig steal country pigs fuck all

No, I just hate disgusting human scum that populates Russia and want it to perish regardless of what happens with Ukraine. As for myself, I'm quite an egoist to let my life go in vain along with likes of you.
No, thanks. It's filled with dirty squatting shovel-fed vodka animals.
Nice retarded ramblings.

way to prove /pol wrong m8 by showing us that scrawny slav in the video who's able to throw a fucking log around like it's a piece of paper

Let's be real. Putin is a full blown cuckold. Here is why:
1)he made revision of Holohaux a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating Greater German Reich in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen

That's because you're an ethnic minority vlad

>I'm quite an egoist
>visits /pol to be edgy contrarian and get attention
If you would be American, you would be shilling here for Clinton in hopes to get as many (you) as possible with your low quality baits. Get out.

dat true tho

After the cleansing only the best of the best would stay. Degenerate gopniks, vatniks and bydlo that drag our great Nation down have to go.

You're either incredibly stupid or a child

>>putin will save the west
There is more muslim population in Russia than in any european country, about 20 millions or even more. And guess which regions have the highest birth rate?

He's a cuckold for disliking a country/war that ruined yours and for not pandering to 78 IQ normie stormfags?

Atleast he banned Soros from scheming in Russian media and institutions.
Watch this lection on soft power and you will see how jews and other organisations get means of control over the public thought through "noble" covert actions.
youtube.com/watch?v=obG1o1i7IPg

shit, why does it have to be like that?
The only hope I had...

at least something

>uses slang like "normie"
>stormfag

He's pulling a merkel because russians can't breed

Are you the real one?

Well you can always leave, beggar.

>waa waa bad Europeans literally build our economy

he should make fuck for Russia campaigns like Denmark did, instead of having muslims over. Was pretty effective

Wow what a KUCK

Germany tried that for decades, didn't work. The only real reason people had so many kids in the past was because it made economic sense. Legalize child labor and you'll see a population spike guaranteed.

>trying to disproof Russia being based
>proofs that Russia is more based than we thought
Good job USA.

Implying less kids is not stabilization of our tribal population for incoming changes. We should ban foreigners regardless. If Germany has 10 millions people left? So be it. Would be barely populated like Norway.

>If you would be American, you would be shilling here for Clinton in hopes to get as many (you) as possible with your low quality baits
You're either dumb or really full of yourself if you think being an old corrupt skank supporter on polynesian katana blacksmith forum makes you contrarian or smart, but even if I did it would be only to piss off annoying as fuck trumptards.
That would be hell of a job.
It's a common knowledge that scandis are natural born cucks. So, what made you to worship BRC (Big Russian Cock) instead of BBC?
He banned irrelevant Soros funded NGOs because he knew his shitty propaganda would lose even to inane leftist outlets if they get widespread in college. That's how weak Putin the cuck is, always afraid to get BTFO in debates and constantly paranoid that somebody would come for his precious vatniks and infect them with wrong thoughts.

low population growth is bad for business though.

am moving to kaliningrad and do 5 year contract with marines ask me something idk

That was pretty cool actually.

you are still who you are - pathetic craving for the attention child who tries to talk to everyone in hopes they talk to you back. Get out or stay and continue to embaress yourself.

Low population growth is OK. Just cut the social security since it's basically the huge swamps of old farts that inflate the spending ceilings.

The main vocalist looks like Theon Greyjoy.

Scandinavians like Norwegians and Danes are good ol racists. Don't you worry.
Your country's position "lets do what is good for business" made English Amwricans a minority in your own country.

Okay, have you been there before?

I never hear anything about konigsberg, is it a giant ruski prison? are they still communist? do they have sea access?

no but visited st petersburg before and it was OK
>are they still communist
no
>do they have sea access?
what is map

not the country, that's just business people doing what they can to get ahead, nothing wrong with that. If you or I were in their position we would do the same.

>what are markets?

>not knowing burger memes

what is it like? are the germans or poles? or russia rape babies? will they ever return rightful polish clay?

>aland
>its actually a bunch of islands

I mean, really?

You can think of Putin and the political situation in Russia whatever you want, but hating on Russia herself is just plain dumbassery.

youtube.com/watch?v=ANKjat2bj94

No. It was your government who allowed them to all come in.
>we would do the same
I am in their position as an entrepreneur and not a single non-White works for me.

If Amerifats think that Skinny Russians are tough guys, how skinny must they be.

never polish

all germans leave in 1945 after red army do naughty things to women

look at those horrible dressed poor skanks. Get some class, Czechman. You have some top ladies over there.

K but you're in russia where the minimum wage is literally Africa-tier

Horrible dressed poor skanks? Nigga you got problems

Prussians are poles
Kongisberg is polish clay!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Königsberg#Sambians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambians

youtube.com/watch?v=nmvaNXw0MV4

ok )))

It's Åland, Castillebro. Pronounced "Oh-Land". Å means River.

would be considered classy in uk

do not like this place

Yet you're the one that keeps falling for the bait over and over again and begging me to abandon the thread.
>Scandinavians like Norwegians and Danes are good ol racists. Don't you worry.
They were before they got cucked by the progressive left.
Ho does the market benefit from all the debt that government spends on welfare to breed more niglets that will get busy stirring up violence and destroying property when they hit their puberty? It's not always more people = good for economy, actually it's exactly the very mistake that retarded EU politicians believe to be true when they import rapefugees expecting them to integrate into the fabric of society and produce surplus labour they could tax and spend on more diversity.

I pay better than average market vage. Not a single employee get less than 250,000 rubles a month in Russia. I conduct business not only in Russia. USA, Canada, Nicaragua, Chile, Uruguay, Brazil, Norway, Finland, Germany, Switzerland, Australia, Ukraine, Slovakia.

Oh man, this is so fucking superior to New World nigger music. You are American, you aren't even in position to criticize that

>insane nazifuck gets cucked all day every day
>project his cuck fantasies onto others
kek, all is right with the world.

>lives in a shithole
>hates when people express their freedom
>not a cuck
Pick one.

I just wonder: how many poorfag subhumans not familiar with racial purity from Russia frequent here?

thats a jewish shill.
get gassed kike.
go shill some where else.

>Ho does the market benefit from all the debt that government spends on welfare to breed more niglets that will get busy stirring up violence and destroying property when they hit their puberty?
Are you talking about Ingushetia and Dagestan? Yeah really, nice question, how do the markets benefit from that?

-black population is basically flat, thank crime rates.
-illegal problem could have been solved yesterday if comrade Obama actually departed them. there was literally ONE DAY last year where raids could be carried out. gonna do a month soon but it needs to be constant.

more people = bigger market = bigger profits. You're right that violence may result because they are 3rd world peoples but USA can indoctrinate many these people fairly easily. Those who don't should be deported immediately.

Why do slavs import nigger music? Why I see so many slavs singing nigger music? Selfhating? This is so better.

Look here nigger. Poles and Germans both can suck my dick.

orly? does this "company" have a website?

russian rape babies, ONE drop of russian blood and you are an ivan. Doesn't change the FACT that it is polish clay.

Can't wait until Putin goes full Stalin on you nazicucks once and for all.

It does. More importantly it gives enough profit to being able to buy US citizenship. Speaks volumes that it's up to sale, isn't it?

This will be fixed though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_total_fertility_rate

2:55 dude in the audience wiping his tears

what's wrong with that? You would actually be contributing something to the country.

Poland itself is Russian clay, m8

You makes me like Russia even more.

>fertility rate above replacement rate
>not all regions are muslim

Well fuckin' done man, congratulations.

>hates Russia with a passion
>Too coward, too unfit, too pathetic to ever do anything meaningful against Russia
>All can do, is bark like a little dog against the Mighty Bear.

Stay mad. :^)

putin is pretty based though

Converse is true :^). Poles are superior.

Russia has good leadership, just a shame that their population is ruined by slavshit DNA

Because I have other undeclared nationalities, have shady background, avoid taxes and have peculiar loyalties?

Alaska is rightful Russian clay, give it back amerifat

He's right in every point, cuck.

Will never happen. Especially when so many of us operate covertly and have foreign citizenships.
There are 14,000 well armed men who are preparing to take down corrupt Kremlin. Number grows.

This guy.

So say Putin vanished tomorrow.

What would happen?

Because I feel Russia would turn into the worlds largest cuckshed within 10 years.

Putin needs to hurry the fuck up and work on his successor.

Nothing of interest will happen.

Lmfao, Putin is not some bootleg Ukrainian president, you have 14000, he'll send 100 Speznaz guys and you'll have 0.

All clay on the American continents is rightful clay of the USA,

You guys really should give it back though, you know you leased it?

nothing desu senpie, he'd be replace by another FSB guy, probably not as entertaining/popular though.

>not reading my comment.

There are plenty. I give All Russia's front my vote if I could.

Stop shitposting and roleplaying on Sup Forums all day, nazishit. Just do it already, so that you get BTFO and dead.

Sounds like you guys didn't read the contract. Oh well, another potential happening.

Isn't the American eagle like the biggest bitchboy eagle out of all of them?

they can't read, remember?