Yo medfags, the tip of my urethra was stinging kinda like I needed to take a piss but actually painful after I came...

Yo medfags, the tip of my urethra was stinging kinda like I needed to take a piss but actually painful after I came. What the fuck happened, am I cumming to much? I'm a virgin so I can't imagine I have any bad STDs

>pic related
>it describes the pain I felt

Attached: IMG_20180320_195022.jpg (255x255, 19K)

You're beating off too hard/much. Give your dick a few days of rest.

Infection??? Is your semen discolored like slightly pink, green or any odd colour?

Hurts because you've still some blood left in there that was shunted to your dick when you got an erection resulting in these 2 things:

Increased sensitivity
Shearing force of urine on sensitve tissue
Mama my weewee hurts

Dehydration. I get it all the time.

foh espinoza paz

Attached: espinozapaz.png (636x543, 429K)

Bump for interest. Similar symptoms but STD check came negative. Med-fags, what's wrong with me ween?

Also depnding on how old you are it could be your prostate gland getting larger with age.

>So,,,He was behind of it?

Attached: s5ws1o9sgkqf2544269000000.jpg (815x456, 38K)

Also feels like i'm pissing through a coffee straw if that makes sense. The pressure is the same but the volume is less.

For my fellow b/ros who still have their foreskin, I know you might be able to fap without some sort of lube, but don't do it. You might be a lazy faggot but if you don't want to have to stop fapping for a few days because you tore your foreskin, use lube. It's worth getting up for

Nope, everything looked fine

Dude, i'm in mid-thirties... cancer already?

Urinary Tract Infection

Drink cranberry juice, lots of water, and antibiotic.
I've had it, lasts about a week.

It's not the foreskin, though not a med-fag myself. It's the tip, right from where i piss.

>How many days is a few...?

Attached: IMG_20180305_220207.jpg (304x335, 11K)

and your still a virgin? rough

How long has the pain lasted? If you get soap or anything in there it'll sting like fuck and your body won't want to piss because of the pain. Usually lasts around a day in my experience

This guy ain't OP

Different user. Not a virgin. Pain when i piss is nowhere near as bad as OP described, maybe a two on pain scale, but it's the fact that it kinda hurts when i cum (both after jacking and during sex) that concerns me; that goes up to five on the scale but goes away in about a minute.

Been a week already. Went and got my STD tests done, no issues detected.

Do you have foreskin? And if so, do you pull it back when pissing?

... I guess I can manage

Attached: IMG_20180306_214842.jpg (431x373, 14K)

Uncut, but like i said here it's the very tip, right on the slit.

Do you pull it back when you piss?

Yes but not all the time. and no difference in pain is observed; plus it's always pulled back when i cum.

Wiki to the rescue, the discomfort is felt right in my glans penis

If your skin covers the hole and you don't pull it back to wipe the piss after, you can get an infection.

Slit is uncovered, but it may be an infection after all.

Don't be shy, get it checked out. If you care about yourself never fuck around when you think something is wrong with your body

I know what this is. I've had it before and can control it.

Fapping with lotion causes this for me.

I masturbate before bed. Occasionally after falling asleep, I'll sometimes wake up and have to pee. I'll go pee and it causes the burning sensation. Afterwards, it feels like I have to pee, and only a few drops will come out and it will burn.

If this happens, chug a large glass of water, wait 30-40 minutes, then take a real long piss and the feeling of having to pee and the burning will be gone.

For me it only happens when I drank a lot of water before fapping and when I use lotion.

>then how do you fap without lotion
Well,gentle stroking and touching until you have enough precum to use. Mix in saliva if precum goes away