Apologize

Apologize

The real Ronaldo triggers Sup Forums and Meshit bandwagoners.

How btfo are messhits right now?

>two more seasons of CL and only 10 goals ahead
No one really cares.

TsuGOD will be playing until 40.

wow Messi is only a few goals behind while being younger and a complete player. What a freak

Like this comment if you agree strikers are overrated and defense needs more attention

>Messi goals after group stages: 10
>Messi goals after elimination: 11
>Ronaldo goals during group stages: 3
>Ronaldo goals after knockout rounds: 12

Ronaldo has been scoring way more than him these last few seasons, Messi is declining while Ronnie is top scorer every year. He is the GOAT.

Ronaldo didn't score in the CL until his 30 appearance as he was a midfielder for Manure.

This. Ronaldo has scored 90 since 2009 playing for Real.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ronaldo doubles Messi in goals from quarters to finals.

>muh goals
Messi doesnt sit in the final third statpadding

And you will be mowing my lawn for the rest of your life.

he sits at home instead watching the Champions League final

Missi btfo

>the guy that couldn't score vs Legia

By the time they both retire Ronaldo will have 25 more goals than Messhit who's falling apart due to all the roids and hormons pumped into him, his heart is growing and his veing are shoveled with goo, it's also eating his brain which is probably full of parasites that cause autism, meanwhile Ronaldo is a well-prepared cyborg who will last until the age of 38 at least.

LMAO

>who ordered these!? I said SPRITE AND PIZZA!
>nobody even looks at him

>Nobody even looking at him
K E K
E
K

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Messi is a manlet. He won't learn, lads!

This. Ronaldo is going to be Zlatan except without the choking in the CL.

>Benzeshit

He's played in as many games as Ronaldo and doesn't even have half the goals

He's a foil.

He's been very crucial to Madrid's attacking success.

Don't hate.

It's true. He's important if you watch him. Underrated because he's been reduced to a role player on a really great team

B T F O

>when you finish the season on an all time high to set the tone for a summer of tsu posting and shitting on uefamissis

show me a better timeline
>protip: you can't

I'm sorry

the SCENES here if Ronaldo scores winning goal in WC final next year.

will surpass >Torres for sure.

>SPRITE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE IS A PEPSI SPOKESMAN IT'S 7UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

also, the most assists in CL

Explain this Messi fags? Like how do you fuck up so bad

WHY CANT WE FACE MALMO EVERY MATCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>3 years older and plays as a centreforward in a team where other strikers almost never score
>only 11 more goals than Messi
kek

>being this butthurt

>3 years older
>argie math

years older and plays as a centreforward in a team where other strikers almost never score
>Ronaldo
>centreforward
>He doesn't realize the more age, the worse it is going to get
Please be bait

>being this much of a messishit butthurt faggot

>and a complete player
When was the last time you saw Messi header a ball?

he plays in the centre, benzema is the winger these days

Sorry maybe this is a little bit out of my lane, but when you have the most of something doesn't that mean there's really nothing left to talk shit about?

Like, he has the most. Ever. More than anyone has ever had ever in the history of the league. Being 3 years older seems kind of irrelevant

>tfw actually love tsundere man.

This image is actually bad for Ronaldo considering he's barely above Messi while being a sole poacher

but if he's such a goal poacher why does he also have the most assists of all time in the CL? Riddle me that batman

>1 is a winger
>1 is a striker
Really made me think

>both have "er" in it.

Really activated those almonds.

most of his "assists" are passes sideways to some midfielder that connects a blooter

don't remember him giving key passes in the way messi does

>that Messi goal in the knockouts was a fucking penalty
>Messifags will unironically defend this

>only assists I deem worthy count

this is reaching pretty fucking far. And they dont ask how, they just ask how many, a goal's a goal m8

>a goals a goal
Im sure you probably think tap in niggers like Lucucku are world class.

They all count, all I'm saying is that numbers aren't that relevant per se

If you drop a 40 metre pass that goes between the defense and you let a teammate 1on1 with the keeper and he misses it, it doesn't give you any stat. But a shitty back pass counts as an assist

Just saying that he's a poacher doesn't change based on the assists he gets. There is nothing wrong with being a poacher tho

If Lukaku had the most goals and most assists in CL history, he would be world class. But he doesn't, so maybe dispense with the false equivalencies and shut the fuck up?

ya but by virtue of having the most assists means he's the total opposite of a poacher. That literally means he's statistically the most team oriented player in the world. At the very least the most offensively capable

I forgive you