Your country is first world but not blue

>Your country is first world but not blue
Can you explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

publinews.gt/gt/guatemala/2017/03/15/capturan-lanza-granadas-avenida-hincapie-guatemala.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Freedom

>safetugal

>China
>Saudi Arabia
>Niger
>dark blue

Chicago

>Niger
American education

>Saudi Arabia

hahahahahah

Murder is unlawful killing

It's not murder if it's a legal honour killing

>indonistan
>dark blue

Nah that happens because your country has many megacities and has a big population

muh guns n freedumb n
china and japan have megacities significantly larger than us

it all boils down to gun laws and the governments ability to enforce those laws easy as that.

Niggers

why americans always blame black folk on everything??

because black people are responsible for everything

Because they're the reason we're yellow, the white American murder rate is around the median for white Europeans

Comparing le 60% country and white Europe is idiotic

We have gun laws here. Your gun laws have nothing to do with violence. There exist a black market for everything that is illegal. Gangs here have bazookas.

Freedom is a meme you retard. Face it, we're fucking India tier.

im pretty sure you could figure out how to legally own a bazooka here

>Gangs here have bazookas.
I wonder were they got them from. Really makes you ponder.

>Gangs here have bazookas.
Impressive.

It would be in the black market if it was illegal anyway but with less restrictions.
Mexican cartels?

just checked you can buy a legal bazooka and grendade launcher here you just fill out some paper work and go on a 6 month waiting period

Nope, I also wonder were Mexican cartels get their guns. Hmmmm. Republicans say that Mexican cartels get their guns from Guatemala, ironically.

cia gives guns to guatamala

Yeah but you need a license and your purchase is registrered and you would be easy to track if you use it.

You think we would have a market big enough to supply mexican cartels? Fuck no they are on another level.

I know for a fact Mexican cartels don't get their guns from you, but that's what Americans say.

Kek this country is fucking stupid bro. Nice dubs though.

I guess mexican cartels get their gun from colombia or from the mexican government. Or even the gringo government.

if your going to use a bazooka to kill people i dont think you care about the repercussions

Both Guatemalan gangs and Mexican cartels get their guns from America. In you case, there are remnants from the coups supported by CIA in the region, and in our case, mules buy them legally in the US and bring them here, sometimes the US government directly gives the guns to them in order to "track" them, but they always manage to lose them, and sometimes, they do buy some guns from you (the ones left behind by American forces there).

That's just poor people stuff though.

Has it happened? Is it that easy to get them? Would an autistic american highschooler be able to get one?

So in the end it is the american government.

Yes, that's what I was implying since the beginning.

FREEDOM

if family member got it for him/her it seems pretty concievable

That's Burkina Faso you twat

why no southern italy

seriously wtf america

wtf reddit told me USA was the most dangerous country in the world

If someone wanted to do that much harm they could make a homemade explosive too (like has happened many times before).

Also having a bazooka is not something you can hide.

im not saying it would be practical or the best option im just saying its legally accessible

South rate is a bit higher than north but still way lower than USA

Also that map is old, now murders are lower, 2016 stats are:
>Italy 397
>Chicago 762

And Chicago has a murder rate per 100k of 27.9, Saint Louis is 59.3

hells yeah dystopian america here i come

But do they own flamethrowers and grenade launchers?

>Also having a bazooka is not something you can hide.
I bet OP could hide one up his ass no problem.

They have had grenade launchers too.

publinews.gt/gt/guatemala/2017/03/15/capturan-lanza-granadas-avenida-hincapie-guatemala.html

Flamethrowers are impractical and easy to make anyway.

>flamethrowers are impractical
then why were they used?

Maybe just in a conventional warfare and not that much in modern times. One bullet hole and you dead nigga.