What famous musicians browse Sup Forums?

What famous musicians browse Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/54089776
rbt.asia/mu/thread/73823585/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc87U27kGuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>there are people nearing their fucking 90s meming on Sup Forums

Not sure how I feel about this.

this has to be someone operating his twitter, nigga is 90 i don't believe it.

has there been an interview where he's talked about the culture war shit he tweets about?

>when you realise you've probably called 80 year olds stupid faggot cucks

I'm almost certain he runs his own twitter

>Shatner is 86
Jesus Christ how does he do it?

Not many desu
Officially confirmed ones? Deadmau5, Devin from DIIV, Lauren from Chvrches, Death Grips
Speculated ones? Lorde, Trent Reznor, Ariel Pink, Grimes
Sufjan's label's posted here before

i refuse to believe it unless there's a recording of him talking about SJWs or shipping, it's too hilarious to be true.

kek saved

>They've probably been told "you must be over 18 to post here"

Lauren mayberry

Bon Iver

remember when the whole controversy of devin posting on here hit? what a stupid ordeal

we asked for musicians not frauds

>shipping
do you seriously think that's a Sup Forums thing

me

flying lotus

Me

The fact that blog has not been touched since the Pitchfork arricle proves that it was Marcel just being a bitch lol
You think he'd atleast cover a few other topics for a few more weeks to make it seem legit

obviously not but it's too weird for him to be into, it's like peak teenage tumblr girl shit.

Lavren doesn't post here she just came and had a peek

It's easy to tell a person's age by how they type on social media. Looking through his tweets I think there's a good chance it's really him.

Dont forget Will from CSH my dude

Those Dev threads were the best of Sup Forums
The one where we were ragging on his friend's "period art" were the most fun I've ever had.

famous people are idiots too

deadmau5 obviously, I would also bet good money that at least one member of Death Grips browses Sup Forums.

i guarantee you like any emo revival band from 08-2014 had a band member post here

Varg posted (and replied) in a thread here. No proofs, but the posts sure read like him.

I pretend RDJ has been an infrequent poster since at least 2009

I asked him what his favorite Miyazaki film was and he said porco rosso/howl's moving castle
he was a chill guy
it's weird that even something as recent-feeling as that was 3 years a go now, i need to leave this fucking board

>posted at 4:20 melbourne time
you're a fucking legend stu

Daniel Lopatin posted a pic of some gravel on twitter in response to a post here once.

lavren doesn't browse Sup Forums she was just linked here by a fan and got upset.

Asthmatic kitty posted here?

Justin Vernon posted a Sup Forums screenshot on Instagram

tbqh I wouldn't count Lavren as browsing here, she was sent a link to thread about her and hated it

during the Stalker leak

yeah, when carrie & lowell first leaked here, they made a trip and basically said they weren't gonna try to take down any links because it would be too much of a hassle and impossible to stop, but that if we liked the album to consider throwing them and subaru some money
they posted proof and stuck around for a few questions after

Deakin posted here once to express his disapproval of us shitting on PW, comparing it to his album

>i'm trolling adult women

hey shatner how does it feel that leonard nimoy and brent spiner have better albums than you?

>pol has a significant boomer population
Who could've guessed

hahaha this is beyond satirizing

Got any pics

even better, here's ana archive of the thread
rbt.asia/mu/thread/54089776

>adult women saw your mommy posts

Yeah, he said that he was basically the only employee

>mommy saw my mommy post

Good

carseat headrest has been here many times

same goes for jordaan mason

i don;t get it how could another son call her mommy
is she gay or something
please explain

>mom has two sons

>Your Calls Me Son Mommy Too

can someone explain this shirt?

Zayn Maleek too

George Takai runs his own Twitter. Why not?

Lorde for sure posted here once when she shared her music before she got big. Whether she still does is the question.

Can you explain how you read?

Taylor Swift is thought to have posted on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

o i am laffin

s e x

obligatory: you must be 18 to post here

Dan Barrett has posted here before

>

Taylor swift is a known oldfag.

what the fuckj

Her manager is thought to have posted here in 2013, but she would have been underage back then so it was probably not actually her.

iglooghost

>implying there aren’t underaged faggots LARPing as 18+ all over this Burmese fountain carving board.

>but she would have been underage back then so it was probably not actually her.
yeah not like Sup Forums attracts the

is this why that subreddit reads exactly like an 'Obama Will Impose Sharia Law!!!' facebook group

Or anywhere on the Internet. On most forums I've been on, it's fairly easy to guess the age/generation of the poster based on their wording and use of language.

Taylor swift was an oldfag? what? I don't remember this.

A 30 year old on RYM could never write a review like Christgau because he wasn't shaped by 60s ideas like postmodernism and gonzo journalism.

someone from Burger Records posted here in a hate thread about them. they posted almost exclusively with old pics of Stone Cold Steve Austin

There was an image of someone who was asking for cat names on Sup Forums with someone who looked like her in the pic. Not long after that (apparently) T.Swift named her cat after whichever one won in the thread.

Deadmau5 actually came on here to brag about the generic blonde he's banging.

Sup Forums LARPed that she browsed here for a while but it was obviously not true to anyone with a brain.

The stories about her posting on Sup Forums and her cat's name...maybe but I'm skeptical of the claims she's posted Stormfag stuff on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums kept pestering Shatner if he posts there and all he posted was an eyeroll.

What about trent reznor he's posted on here!?

>he thinks the shat hangs out on Sup Forums aka soyboy central
lmaoing @ u

Boomers are usually anti-nazi though.

mau5 probably browses Sup Forums regularly tho

>filename

rbt.asia/mu/thread/73823585/

This was the thread.

Sam Hyde

No idea although if there were any boomers on here, they'd be most likely to hang out on Sup Forums, /o/, maybe /out/, /k/, or /diy/.

Everyone knows boomers hang out on /lgbt/

Almost all gays from that generation are gone; AIDS took them out decades ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rc87U27kGuQ
One really awkward guy in Speedy Ortiz pulled out a bunch of Sup Forums-core shit in this What's In My Bag. Obviously not a guarantee but god he's wicked fucking awkward and listens almost exclusively to Sup Forumscore so I wouldn't be surprised.

Steve Reich does according to his grandson.

I thought Sup Forums had always removed exif data?

it didn't up until a year or two ago

It does. Try uploading any pic and downloading it. The EXIF data will be removed.

not always

This one

God only knows how George Takai survived that (and he's actually from the generation before the boomers).

it does now, it didn't used to
that's how people found the burger king guy who was stepping in the lettuce

>implying no one.screencapped tswiftsposts