So I made a big mistake. Last night I had unprotected sex after drinking heavily...

So I made a big mistake. Last night I had unprotected sex after drinking heavily. I wasn't too worried until I talked to a friend and found out she refuses to use the pill because she doesn't like the side effects? So I messaged her and asked if she would take the morning after pill, and she said no.

I know it's the night after and all, but is there a male equivalent I can take which would lower the odds of pregnancy? I'm a little desperate here. Should I just take a regular morning after pill and hope for the best? I'm a little freaked out.

Attached: Circle of Protection_ Ribbed.png (375x523, 177K)

Attached: 1499765388360.jpg (285x285, 26K)

hey bonobo, did you cum inside of her?

Attached: preg.jpg (817x960, 78K)

Kill the girl and run to mexico if you are from usa

Wtf that's fucked up. Googling...

Wtf man I don't wanna kill her. Just her kid.

Anyone got advice?

Kick her in the balls. That will the enjaculation cycle for one month.

crush up plan B pill and slip it into her drink when you go to hangout with her tomorrow

>you win

I don't see her often. Is there something I could take that would do the same or not?

how could you taking something stop her being pregnant. Use that fucking organ in your head

>So I made a big mistake. Last night I had unprotected sex after drinking heavily. I wasn't too worried until I talked to a friend and found out she refuses to use the pill because she doesn't like the side effects? So I messaged her and asked if she would take the morning after pill, and she said no.

You're fucked user, either try and feed her the pill somehow or make an escape plan.

Good Luck user, one of my friends suffered the same faith

Attached: giphy.gif (500x375, 301K)

Because it's my semen? Are you dense?

if you nutted inside already how are you suppose to get that out? are you dense? or are you talking about future girls?

I'm not trying to get it out I'm trying to kill it remotely. Bodies can affect each other at a distance. Haven't you watched a documentary?

user i nutted inside my girl by accident once and she refused to take the pill so i snuck out and went to the store and took one myself to ensure there would be no pregnancy.

in fact ive done it a couple times since then when im feeling frisky and every time i take the pill and no pregnancies yet!

Please tell me you're trolling. I refuse to believe people this stupid actually exist, and worse, just procreated.

what are you monkies talking about that a guy takes a plan B pill after you nut inside a girl and they dont get pregnant

Attached: humor_article1_3.gif (500x500, 484K)

Fake thread is fake

Fuck you. I've seen shit about this. Mitochondria can be affected at range by chemical changes in the host. You ever played Parasite Eve? It's based on a true story. There was a book.

OP Is fucking retarded. Please go find her and kill the baby by all means necessary even if you have to go straight into her house during dinner and punch her in the belly please man

Any results? Spoon-feed me please

Oh, cool, go for it then. Drop 50 or so on a Plan B and take it, and let us know what happens! Best of luck!

Wtf is wrong with you? She's a little slow but she doesn't deserve that.

This is absolutely excellent trolling.

What a stupid fuckin question, I pray to god you don't reproduce.

Too late if I don't get a solution...

Falcon punch?

Its actually pretty easy. You need to cut you nutsack open and then twist them balls until they resemble a pretzel. Its important that each nut ends up "on the wrong side", meaning the opposite side of its natural position. This is crucial. Once the pretzel is in place everything should be fine.

Pennyroyal tea, Google it.

How dumb do you think I am?

Here you go OP. One male equivalent

Attached: 40E27C7000000578-4549748-A_noose_was_found_hanging_from_a_tree_outside_a_museum_in_Washin-m-16_14959 (634x714, 62K)

>I know it's the night after and all, but is there a male equivalent I can take which would lower the odds of pregnancy?
Well, there was this gem...

???

You gonna elaborate?

Attached: 83ad0ddf00b532eac7ed7199c535d6edd9eac473d3800560a92301fb96aca860.jpg (460x637, 52K)

Yeah, well done OP

Don't be an ass I'm nervous as hell.

hey retard, theres no male equivalent that you can take after you impregnate a girl. the nuts already doing its work.

Is this the same faggot from /qa/?

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1264x267, 124K)

>I'm nervous as hell.
No you aren't. You cannot magically terminate a pregnancy by taking the pill yourself and you know that.

Attached: oh come on.......gif (325x252, 891K)

I would assume so

LOL. Did I actually start a copypasta? Fuggit I'm breaking character. That's hilarious.

Glorious

gotcha bitch
good one tho

if you did you just killed it with that message

Meh. I've reposted this a couple times now. I've got a stable of OC trolls I roll through on the regular. One thread down is not the end of the world.

Did she use enough lube on you so she didn't tear you.

You daft motherfucker
> if I take this pill, YOU won't get pregnant

Attached: 1494340969078.gif (190x199, 187K)

See? Still getting bites.

Attached: 1506690217476.jpg (394x790, 34K)