Why do most countries prefer Boeing over Airbus?

American over European?

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/international-business/airbus-concedes-defeat-to-boeing-in-paris-order-race/article35418260/
reuters.com/article/us-airbus-orders-idUSKBN18125J
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just a better product brah

/thread

Because Airbus is made in France. Would you trust anything made in France?

Airbus been having lots of issues with the A400M.

Maybe it's the same with their commercial.

Europeans don't have enough experience with engines and motors.

There just aren't as many around, people in Europe value travel differently than US.

dreamliner has longer range and is more economical

this fits the smaller countries which can now set up low demand routes that would have otherwise been unprofitable with Airbus airplanes

Brits make good engines

AFAIK orders and delivers for Airbus and Boeing are almost identical.

Remember how US media on the morning of 9/11 were trying to say it was an Airbus because their first thought was protecting the US company lmao

Utter shite.

RR engines are pretty popular.

where is your evidence?
almost every flight I take is on an a380 or a320, I don't think I've even seen a boeing plane before

Lovely looking plane tho

Umm, excuse me, but the UK is pretty solid when it comes to engines. We've got a very good aerospace industry.

Looks like every other updated C-130
the propellers are neat tho

That's completely wrong tho

theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/international-business/airbus-concedes-defeat-to-boeing-in-paris-order-race/article35418260/

>Airbus conceded defeat to rival Boeing in the race for new business at the Paris Airshow on Thursday, as a late haul of almost 100 aircraft failed to close a gap opened up by the launch of the American firm’s new 737 model.

Now that you mentioned, I also don't think I've ever seen an airbus in my country either, and I take flights every 2 months or so. It's probably something to do with trade deals I guess.

reuters.com/article/us-airbus-orders-idUSKBN18125J

What are the most popular airlines in Oceania?
Wikipedia must be wrong because it lists Qantas, Virgin Aus, and Air NZ as the top 3 but if you combine their fleets you get over twice as many Boeing as Airbus.

Dumbest American post I saw today, well done.

TAM(now LATAM) has some A320.

Also Guarulhos is the only airport in the conitinent that can receive the A380.

It's the best looking of it's category IMO.

But the fuckups with the engines were amateur-tier desu. Why not pick the Canadian/US engine?

Thats... sad...

What about RollsRoyce?

meme plane
the c130 is a proven workhorse (excluding operation credible sport)