Firefighter Paramedic 10 years AMA

Firefighter Paramedic 10 years AMA

Attached: 20180326_012041.jpg (1759x905, 851K)

What do you work as

Was 9/11 a CIA setup?

How many lives have you saved so far?

do you still vertical ventilate?

Worst thing youve seen?

>currently 4 months into paramedic school btw

Station & Equipment Cleaner/Coddler. Every once in a while I'm a firefighter or paramedic.

I don't believe so, but there is definitely compelling evidence in the alter opinion.

A couple fistfuls a year. It's a 1% to 99% should've drove themselves to the doctor/ER thing.

Not really. My Dept is big on transitional attack and limiting man-made ventilation these days.

How many times you gonna make this shit ass thread?

define "berginer"

Tough 1. Seen a lot of death. Worst one was probably my first traumatic, as it was a coworker of mines daughters best friend (car wreck), or the kid I ran for suicidal ideations, parents didn't take him serious, then 2 weeks later worked him when he hung himself. Seeing people my parents age die unexpectedly fucks with me a lot too.

>this ass thread

sorry that your life is so boring, youre secluded to LoL, doritos, and mountain dew

What kind of cheese do you put on your sandwiches?

also advice in paramedic school? need all the help i can get

what state do you live? pay?

I love all cheese, but for sandwiches probably go provelone or cheddar

Study hard. Finish your clincals and take start exam ASAP. Try to get EMT job on an ambulance before you become a medic if you can.

Missouri. 80k/year gross.

No one hires 19 year old emt-b and FF2 for part time. Im not working for a private company.

Do you have a hard on for Firehouse Subs like most firefighters i know?

I hear you. Had same problem. I'd do private if you could. I didn't and it's rough starting as a medic with no ambo experience.

answer me coward

They are delicious but a bit pricey for my liking.

thats what 3 ride alongs with different departments is for. Im not driving old people around because they cant drive

Missouri cop reporting in

>a week

Ok well when you're a medic with an EMT and life making decisions are in your hands and you don't have a lick of experience don't say I didn't tell you so kid.

Muni?

How much shit have you stolen from houses you've gotten called to you piece of shit.

Nothing. What makes you not a piece of shit compared to me?

should i really own a big ass fire extinguisher for the home? i feel like i should just book it and give up if, you know, covering the pot with a lid, or me picking up a trash can and walking it out doesn't do it.

I have a dinky tiny one for my jeep, but that's so i don't burn down a forest or explode my gas cans.

>your not that kind of firefighter are you?

I have one for my house but that's mainly because someone trained in their use can put out significantly more fire than someone who has no training. I'd keep a small one but if you don't know how to use it properly it's next to useless.

What's the deal with airline food?

How many hits of Narcan before someone ODs?

Narcan is the craziest shit right now. Even one puff and you can die.

The whites of your eyes are brown

Bro you don't even know. Smoke Naloxone urrday

is that the best you have fuckboy? resorting to assumptions to 'get' me? what a fucking shame who ever needs to be helped or saved by your bitch ass.

Wuznt even me dawg I'm OP. Sorry you don't have anything better to do than monitor threads you think are repetitive and shit post. Get a life dude.

Best pair of tits?

Seriously- how often do firefighters get caught fucking each other out of boredom?