You gunfags ready to get disarmed? Kek it’s gonna happen soon. All guns will be banned

You gunfags ready to get disarmed? Kek it’s gonna happen soon. All guns will be banned.

Attached: C052DB80-2734-42FC-8C41-A9DAB8DC088E.jpg (744x617, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xv8DGPucXN0
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/266038556504494082?lang=en
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/798521053551140864?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>All guns will be banned.
Fantasy.

>all guns
>military

Not a fantasy kid. It will happen. Soon.

>being a faggot
>on Sup Forums instead of reddit

>You gunfags ready to get disarmed?
I am ready for someone to try, yes.

Attached: 1518493920189.jpg (1280x854, 183K)

Kek you won’t do shit when the national guard knocks on your door kid

come and take em libfag

Liberals won’t take your guns.
National guard will you fat fuck republicuck. And there’s nothing you can do about it. Kek

>national guard
Oh Jesus...the National Guard is a piece of shit. Given the fact that I was actually in the infantry and fought oversees, I would say that the odds of my success are dramatically increased if the Colorado Nasty Girls are the ones attempting to "disarm" me.

>National Guard will actually agree to disarm the neighbors

Nope.

t. National Guardsman

It doesn’t matter which military branch shows up. Your fucked.

Attached: lowest quality.jpg (200x200, 2K)

>gun control isn’t about removing all guns!!!!1

They will obey their commander in chief

Attached: F2821402-4C50-4A35-9BE3-DC813C64E36F.jpg (2048x1536, 305K)

Not even possible to take 100 million plus guns from Americans. Good luck

Again, nope. Enjoy the fantasy though.

3 words:
COLD. DEAD. HAMS

>100 million plus guns
Try 300 million plus. There are enough firearms to arm every man, woman, and child in the country. It's awesome.

How will they be banned? Amendment? Doubt it. The military would fucking lose if they ever tried going door to door and taking guns.

Its actually a logistical nightmare
Youre also simply igboring the fact that military and police are much more likely to be gun owners themselves
But nice bait

>HAMS

Attached: haram.jpg (600x516, 62K)

I hope so.

Attached: comfy.jpg (500x483, 80K)

prefer lambs? spams?

Lamb, yees, infeedel. Yum yummy in me tum tummy.

fkn lol erry militia group in the states would go to war with the government and there would be all out civil war also to much $$ involved in the firearms industry, maybe more restrictions but thats it.

"Take the guns first, go through due process second."

-Donald J. Trump (2018)

Shut up nigger you are 14. Here's a you

Attached: Left-Approved-Retroactive-Abortion-Devices.jpg (300x177, 11K)

"He’s now president for life. “President for life. And he’s great. And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll give that a shot some day.”

-Donald J. Trump speaking about China now having a president for life with admiration.

Trumpcucks really fucked up didn't they.

Why did you delete your post, trumpcuck? Realize you've been an idiot all this time, I see.

Copfag here. Most of us are pro gun and will not follow unlawful orders that violate the 2nd to confiscate guns.

I truly wish they would pass a law that said you can disarm me. You. People like you. No military. No police. YOU have to disarm me. Wonder how many guns might be turned in.

Drones and tanks v 400 guys named Cooter. Sounds great m8

CHINA did it. Think about that for a while. They are 1/3rd of the world population.

Don't be sad, you're still allowed to buy toy guns and then BOOM BOOM the evil Allahu akbars!! Fkin autist

I'm excited to hear about all the right wing gun owners getting killed

i'll show you my second amendment rights, pig

doesn't matter m8 the government wont want an uprising either way

Learn to read dumb ass. I said most cops support gun ownership and won't follow any orders for a mass confiscation of guns. You must be a cuck baby to not comprehend words.

No democratic country has all the guns banned.

Few people wants all the guns banned.

There's no good reason to allow a citizen to own ARs, grenades, machine guns, armed vehicles, explosives, etc.

And there's the need for better background checks, monitoring, mandatory license reviews, rules about storing and ways to enforce these laws.

Should've posted this on /K/, faggot.

>CHINA did it.
Uh no. Private citizens never had the right to bear arms. All firearms in China are possessed by police forces, the military, and elite members of the CCP. Aggregate numbers of small arms in China are also dwarfed by the US which has several hundred times more firearms in civilian hands. There is no other country in the world like the US when it comes to civilian firearms ownership.

So your plan is to wait for him to ban guns? The same dude who went and played golf while all the spazzy kids in the USA had their little protest march? Good luck faggot

No, I read what you wrote just fine.

If you won't follow orders for a mass confiscation of guns then you will see my second amendment rights, pig.

>There's no good reason to allow a citizen to own ARs, grenades, machine guns, armed vehicles, explosives, etc.
You included ARs in there. Do you not understand that the AR is not what the military uses?

America isn't China

No, they don't understand that. They just follow buzzing sounds and blow loud horns.

Oh look, a cop who thinks he's competent at English fail at it spectacularly in front of everyone. I wonder if this brings back memories of failure in school.

Attached: 1512804223679.gif (277x193, 1022K)

>tfw antigunfags will never pull the trigger and ignite the constitutional crisis that we need

Attached: 1521677489205.png (647x672, 99K)

Well...they don't have the guns to do it.

This. There would be a civil war if it came down to the government knocking on doors trying to confiscate all the guns. No one is willing to completely destroy the greatest country on present day earth because some fag got called some names and went and got his revenge

>Fail at it

Attached: 1521532567074.png (600x800, 601K)

>There is no other country in the world like the US when it comes to civilian firearms ownership.

That's because no other country sees an unquenchable bloodlust in their populations to go on numerous shooting sprees a year. If you feel you need guns in normal societal functioning, it's a sign of a civilization in decline. Maybe you all just want to take that bloodlust to a deeper level, like the rebel Confederate scum did in the Civil War.

One of those things is not like the other

Yeah but I want them to drink their own Kool-Aid about the military being on their side. I want Chuck Schumer to ram a bill through Congress that's literally "all shooty things be illegal now oy vey" and watch the military and country fracture into a dozen pieces.

But it won't happen, because the shitlibs in Congress are way smarter than their rank and file shills.

Attached: 1520475541865.jpg (500x810, 123K)

>goes full triggered

All that emotion isn't working.

Any type of automatic weapon should be banned for civilian use.

Yes it is.

>Any type of automatic weapon
youtube.com/watch?v=xv8DGPucXN0

>trying this hard to not sound like you're from tumblr

The ignorance is real. Atleast try to know what you’re talking about faggot
>got b8d

Don't worry about what I say, worry about what Donald J. Trump says.

"Take the guns first, go through due process second."

-Donald J. Trump (2018)

"He’s now president for life. “President for life. And he’s great. And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll give that a shot some day.”

-Donald J. Trump speaking about China now having a president for life with admiration. (2018)

Have a little ass plugged mothers underware wearing anarchist guilt going there, do ya?

You seem upset.

So, you're going to pretend to know what you're talking about?

It would take an army to round up those guns and as a veteran I can promise you that the military would turn on the government in a heartbeat if that were even an option on the table.

I think you may want to look into the demographics of gun ownership, friend. A civil war over guns would look more like the Spanish Civil War than the American one.

...which considering how that turned out, might not be all that bad. Repeal the Second Amendment- YOU can help install a fascist dictatorship in America today!

Attached: 1522051155132.jpg (952x696, 459K)

When they stop making arguments and just say stupid things, it reflects a lot on them.

See:

Trump says retarded shit sometimes. He's an old boomer who thinks that shit confuses the enemy.

Molon labe. Please, molon labe.

Attached: 1520806577316.png (484x775, 203K)

>gets droned

Kek it’s 2018. Militias aint shit now.

They would be deemed lawful orders, dildo. You would absolutely turn over our rights for your pension.

Sure kid.

Nobody is taking anyone's guns away.

2016 Pulse Nightclub shooting: about 50 killed. Democratic members of congress hold a marathon sit-in to protest current gun laws.
Legislation Introduced: None

Early 2017: A guy literally shoots at Republican members of congress at a baseball game.

Fall 2017: A guy in Las Vegas using bum stocks and extended magazines on several rifles kills 100 attending a concert from his hotel room.

Early 2018: Some kids hold an international rally in Washington D.C.
Legislation Introduced: Well, I'm sure you can guess.

They can't even pass new laws of regulation for obvious stuff like better background checks and bump stocks; I don't see them being able to take anyone's guns away anytime soon.

>S-sure kid
lmao

>can't even take the man's words seriously

And you still see no problem with that. That's why you are called trumpcucks.

I'm not even a Trumpfag, you're embarrassing yourself lmao

perfect gentlemen will keep their weapons

Attached: fightforrighttoparday.jpg (3500x2279, 1.16M)

Attached: UrFired.gif (480x360, 1.06M)

>trumpcucks
This isn't landing kid. You can't raid Sup Forums.

Yeah you are, trumpcuck. You retards flip-flop as much as Trump does.

Sure, kid

Sounds like a good bit of infringement.

Sure kid.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/266038556504494082?lang=en

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/798521053551140864?lang=en

I flipped your mom on her floppy tits last night, kid

Sure kid.

>bum stocks
>extended mags
nogunz fag detected

Google what it takes for the constitution to be amended. If you honestly think that shit has a realistic possibility then you are the one who thinks like a kid. The first 10 amendments will never be repealed

Your mom was sure about fucking me last night, kid

Did they tell you in training that rightists will jump to defend whatever dumb shit Trump says? Oh, ooh, quote the Bible at me next.

Anyway yeah come and take'em, by all means. Waiting on that war, champ, if you think you can win it.

Attached: 1520568542365.png (1370x1388, 1.95M)

Sure kid.

That’s what people think......

Hell, Trump even proposed confiscating guns without due process. Trump's coming for your guns!

>perfect gentleman

That’s a nigger

When did this happen?

>gets the irony
almost.

Sorry I made a typo at 3 in the fucking morning.
BumP Stocks
Is your point that he wasn't using bumps stocks and extended magazines, or do you simply disagree with my terminology?

Attached: vegaskiller.jpg (2000x2705, 779K)

The NG would literally be too busy fighting whatever elements of itself wanted to carry out the order to actually do so.

He's just paid (not very well, probably) to repeat the same few talking points. I hope his shift will be over soon so that we can get someone more interesting.

Attached: 1521910411881.jpg (533x716, 253K)

Well by that point you won't have a 2nd amendment right so your argument is invalid.