Protip: If you prefer right over left you don't belong here and should go back to réddit

Protip: If you prefer right over left you don't belong here and should go back to réddit

Open jew>hiding jew

more like r9k vs hm

What if prefer ramzpaul, do I go stay in cripple chan?

No one cares about your pet kike.

>full jew
>gay jew that converted to Catholicism
I don't know who to choose.

>I don't REALLY want Trump in the white house
What did Shlomo Kikeanapowitz mean by this?

>converted to Catholicism
How fucking bluepilled are you? See:

If you are a leftist, this should be the last place you would want to visit.

>requiring e-celebs to justify your opinions

Sage. Just as bad as TGWT vs RLM on Sup Forums. Both are reddit.

Fuck off shill. This is a Trump majority board, and any attempts to say otherwise makes you a moron.

Ben is an outright liar and left brightbart over an outright fabrication. Sure, he makes some very good videos, but his kike nature has recently exposed himself. He has abandoned telling the truth and instead posts anti-Trump memes with no actual substance. It is obvious that he has his masters. Every Jewish baby grows up to be a Jew, face it.

The gay Jew supports Trump and isn't obviously selling out for a narrative. Plus disconnection tot he Jewish faith will mean he won't be manipulated like little ben has.

Have you actually listened to him talk before Muhammad?

>Every Jewish baby grows up to be a Jew, face it
See faggot

>The gay Jew supports Trump
Wrong

>isn't obviously selling out for a narrative
Wrong

>disconnection tot he Jewish faith will mean he won't be manipulated like little ben has
Ultra wrong you retard.

>No goys I'm not pro jews anymore. Praise Israel
You don't even need to be bluepilled to see through this. Just a functioning brain

>Australia
Oh nevermind

Does anybody know which memetics consulting firm is handling this anti-Milo op? Because they are doing a fabulous job and I think they should be commended by the jews that hired them. If there is a performance-based bonus shekel clause in your contract I have no doubt you will hit the target.

>false dichotomy

I'll take neither, thanks.

fagboy>manlet

did he really say that?

This guy gets it. We dislike them both, but in different ways.

>Milo thread
This belongs here.

I don't know how anyone could classify what he has been doing for the last year or so as anything other than "campaigning for Trump". You can say that he sucks at it, or that he does more harm than good, and maybe you would have a fair point but I don't think you would, and I don't think there is any other way to describe dropping his name at every opportunity, shilling his products on social media as pop culture schtick, even calling him daddy.

I think its possible that he is an agent employed by Trump to court the gay conservative vote (the openly gay faggots, not the traditional Republican closet cases). Faggots used to have to choose between a party that was pandering to their every whim and another one that was largely condemning them as evil. The landscape has shifted, and now conservatives generally don't want to touch any "gay agenda" type stuff if possible because it always blows up in their face. The marriage thing has been decided, and conservative gays see that they have equal legal rights now and that any other demand is just being a fucking queen. They will turn their attention to other, more pressing shit like the muslims who want to move into their neighborhood and maybe possibly if the opportunity presents itself throw them off the fucking overpass with a flaming tire around their neck.

That, combined with the on-average higher earnings of gay couples, the desire to protect that wealth with conservative tax policies, and the increased social acceptability of gay stuff meaning that conservative men who in the past would have stayed in the closet or been out sexually but would never advocate publicly for a conservative candidate are now coming out as gay conservatives.

>inb4 no such thing as gay conservative
tell that to a presidential candidate who was just handed an analysis showing that he gets x% of the vote by reaching out to gay conservatives and see if he gives a fuck what a "real" conservative is

tl:dr Milo is subverting gays

Actually decent answer

Yes latest Rubin interview

If you prefer any of the two you are a shit taste faggot who loves to worship twink dicks.

more proof Sup Forums is satire

Milo not a neo Cohen actually names the Jew. Ben Shillpiro is a neo Cohen, actively anti American.

You're right OP. Does nobody else on this board remember the VICIOUS assault on Michelle Fields, and how Milo made light of it? Only Ben Shapiro was willing to stand up and say: Violence against women, no matter how mild or for what reason, is ALWAYS wrong. It doesn't matter if Corey barely touched her, it doesn't matter if she was getting too close to Trump, a true gentleman NEVER touches a woman like that. Women are delicate flowers that should be allowed to do what they want, when they want.

And if you don't agree then go back to /r/eddit you woman-hater.

Protip:If you prefer right or left you don't belong here and should go back to réddit

>Neutral evil vs. Chaotic neutral
I don't trust Shapiro or his filthy shekels.

But I prefer both well-done

WHAT THE FUCK?

Why would anyone support Ben? He's spreading lies about Trump 24/7 on twitter and tried to ruin Breitbart once he and Fields left.

He's a "muh true conservatism" Israel firster. He's representing everything that's been wrong with the american right the last 30 years.

Between 2 faggots I prefer the good looking faggot, who also happens to be one of the few people who can cause massive triggering of feminists and liberals. Kek will approve.

Try again faggot

rare flag

Hard choice. Put them in pic related while I make a decision.

Milo is cute, CUTE