How does Sup Forums feel about living in the age of feminine empowerment? Women’s sufferage, equal pay...

How does Sup Forums feel about living in the age of feminine empowerment? Women’s sufferage, equal pay, they are the choosers of their sexual partners and soon they will be your leaders in government. And because females do not have a need for sex in the same way men do, besides procreation, what are men going to be good for?

Attached: 59479927-9F4A-4806-9535-0B61F37F5BDB.jpg (320x320, 46K)

Fuck it. By the time you turn 30 they're already running your shit so it's only going to affect young people, so who cares...

Also, get that pic out of here stat

Weak b8 m8

speak for yourself faggot i myself and a faggot and are therefore sexually unbound from these reprehensible cunts, adieu
8=====================D~~~~~~~~~~~~

you say?

Attached: 1417952968074.jpg (2448x3264, 1.36M)

>sufferage
lrn2spell, you mong

Attached: IMG_0392.jpg (490x350, 47K)

At least we can invent shit.

Well, if you get married, are you the bride or the groom?

WOMEN CAN'T COMPOSE MUSIC

There is a subtle change happenning that some may have noticed and it’s getting harder and harder to find female partners for men because of the change in social status. It used to be easier because there was a built in need for women to seek partnership, but the drive and necessity is slowly being eroded from society and the ones that feel it the most are the lonely men that do not fit the rising standards women now expect.

Women have been fucked over for so long the female uprising really doesn't surprise me.
I wouldn't even be surprised if there was a time in history when women ruled the planet and subjugated men, and thats why men began treating women so badly- as a self defence mechanism.
All I know is I have drawers of makeup and fake titties and when the women truly rise up I'm going to do my damndest to blend in, or hope to god they accept transgenderism without chopping off the goodies.

They don’t need to, you can hire men to do the menial creative work, while women (like Beyoncé or Taylor Swift) take the spotlight, money and fame.

>How does Sup Forums feel
neither here nor there

but then again, i'm blase about most things

What are men going to be good for? Hmmm.... probably continuing to invent fucking everything?

>And because females do not have a need for sex in the same way men do,

Before feminism I got high and fucked bitches.

After feminism I got high and fucked bitches.

Jelly incel?

Attached: alpha.jpg (413x630, 67K)

trick question, OP is the faggot.

Attached: cat-barf.jpg (259x194, 12K)

Men will still have to work and invention, like taking out the trash, is a viable job women will pay you to do.

Gonna be real lulzy watching it all blow up in their face as men are growing out of their internalized disposability and even deciding sex and relationships are not worth the effort and risk.

The recent bridge collapse in Florida is just an early example of what happens when empowered womyn try to run things themselves.

Attached: 1520362813078.png (833x1137, 840K)

This is only the beginning. You haven’t seen anything yet.

Feels good man, sex has never been easier and women never more miserable

>beta males cant get laid big surprise
>blames it on society

.How does it feel knowing that sexbots and artificial wombs are under development and will soon cause a plunge in the value of you oh so prized vaginas

Men will always be here to actually invent and do the work that needs to be done

Attached: CollapseBrideBuiltByWomen.webm (640x350, 1.07M)

Same shit we always were. Anything that's considered dangerous and exhausting. But careful, it starting to show, that in the past century, taking care of the household and actually working for money, are worlds apart in terms of difficulty and danger.

It will never replace the real thing. Companionship, family and the need for real human contact won’t go away with that.

That makes me feel like you're a fucking idiot

> women ruled and men subjegated
You mean something where all the man are expected to work themselves to death/die on the battlefield/sell themselves into slavery to support the lifestyle of a woman and her child, that got attached to you, by your and her parents for economic reason?
Yeah, poor women.

Women get treated badly, because they look for partners that act irrationally, when it comes to them.
> 'I hit you because I love you'.
On one hand it ensures that you'll enact irrational behavior, if she demands it.
> 'but why won't you rob Fort Knox? I thought you'd love me?!'
On the other hand, it puts the man in a constant predator position. Making him feel, like he constantly is in her debt for treating her badly. Not to mention, that women have a different understanding of treating someone badly, could be just treating someone not good enough.

Ever got the impression that most married men just go along with their wives on a bunch of stuff, because they don't feel like arguing?

Okay only procreating duties for men. All other duties for women.

Ina traditional society OP would have had to marry his ugly cousin.

Now with feminism he has to find an ugly bitch to fuck all on his own.

Well that's just what adults do. Hell, Jesus said turn the other cheek. I don't give a shit if you don't fucks with JC but agreeing with people to settle an argument is like rule number one of achieving enlightenment.

Oh , please , no one said anything about replacement , alternatives will allow men to become more selective and less likely to accept the risk of relationships with unsuitable or
abusive females.It's called MGTOW and I am a supporter.

I am sure we would all like to have a loving partner , but I am also sure many men would definitely prefer a sexbot to marriage with a screaming harpy or a used up ho with several children from different partners.

Speaking personally, I would love to have children but I am definitely not interested in marriage , I have seen too many men take that path and spend much of their lives regretting it.

geez , what can I say , with such a well reasoned and eloquent post , your arguments are definitely worthy of consideration.Have you ever considered a Mensa membership?

Dipshit

Woman are imaginary

You're right, but it seems we're near a time where the form of companionship you describe has been thouroughly undermined and is utopian for most people to believe in.
Also, human contact does not only come from the person your fucking. I like how women have said, men only care about sex and now that we're starting to admit, that women don't seem to hold more value than sex, they backpaddle and argue that we need wholesome families and true love. Turns out, most of us don't. It just a fairytale we believed in to tell our new found girl, that she's straight out of that fairytale.

Perfection is my middle name

You gotta do whatever you have to do to feel sexy. If you’re a guy and that means putting on stocking then you gotta get your nut I understand.

That’s why I’m fucking around with Philippine girls from the slums from now on or the ones from the village

>Ever got the impression that most married men just go along with their wives on a bunch of stuff, because they don't feel like arguing?

From fucking Dickens in 1838.

>"It was all Mrs. Bumble. She would do it," urged Mr. Bumble; first looking round, to ascertain that his partner had left the room.

>That is no excuse," returned Mr. Brownlow. "You were present on the occasion of the destruction of these trinkets, and, indeed, are the more guilty of the two, in the eye of the law; for the law supposes that your wife acts under your direction."

> If the law supposes that," said Mr. Bumble, squeezing his hat emphatically in both hands, "the law is a ass — a idiot. If that's the eye of the law, the law is a bachelor; and the worst I wish the law is, that his eye may be opened by experience — by experience.”

Attached: 1444455471552.gif (177x205, 1.52M)

>do not have a need for sex in the same way men do

Nonesense. Women love sex as much as men do, it's just a more emotional investment for them.

>So..He was behind of it...

Attached: u79zdcm1jx5v2543527000000.jpg (820x534, 41K)

Ah yes, to resign and simply accept what your supposed lifepartner is spewing is part of enlightement.
There is a difference between settling compromise and simply giving up on ever having a reasonable argument again, at least on certain topics. Which seems to be the case quite often.

It's a self-correcting problem. There has been no successful non-patriarchal civilisation in history. If any society gets taken over by feminism, it will decline and collapse, and be replaced by another patriarchal one. You can never beat Darwin in the long run, it's survival of the fittest and patriarchy is the fittest system for managing complex societies.

In the West's case, we're softening ourselves up to be taken over by either Nazism or Islam, and neither have any truck with feminism. Patriarchy will always win because it's the optimal system. Feminism is leading to hypergamy, divorce, nu-males, immigration from dangerous backward cultures, disase, broken homes and people dropping out of society. It can't last.

They don't want sex like men do, but they want the dick in none the less.

Stop that. What are you trying to do?

some do.
most can do without better than men though

clickbaiting

Best advice on women I heard was:
You want to keep them docile. They're like wild horses, majestic when calm, destructive when they get nervous.

procreation

I mean biologically speaking, the male seeks to impregnate as many females as possible while the female must choose her mate for optimal properties suck as strength. The way this manifests is men have a drive to fuck as many women as possible where as besides maybe the period of ovulation, women have much less of an overall desire and can easily turn it down knowing they will have other suitors waiting all the time.

Truth.

the future is far east

Couldn't have said it better myself, user.

I heard:
>women are either at your throat or at your feet

Yet women continue to make horrible mistakes and decisions to advance oin their careers , only to pull 180s and bring down man publicly years later in an effort to cover up their wrong doing to make themselves the victim. As long as these dumbass females play the victim , they'll always be the victim

But, but.. they are the leaders of my country

My gf lives her life and looks after her own shit. I live my life and look after my own shit. Sometimes we do things together.

It works pretty well tbh

My gf has a greater sex drive than me, so joke is on you, plus traps are always an option

Attached: best_gf.jpg (720x580, 79K)

this, traps are the only females in this planet

Who hurt you?

My uncle, with a sausage. Now im always fearing the wurst

So far no one, which is why I guess I can still see guys being miserable and not just go 'that's how a relationship is supposed to be'.
Don't get me wrong, there are decent people out there. It just doesn't seem worth digging through the rest and most people just stop digging at some point and settle exhausted for the person they have right now. So it doesn't seem like they spend half their life digging for nothing.

a tranny

my dog while licking my balls

I don't care, desu. Let the World fall apart, that's half of the reason why I voted for Trump.

>age of feminine empowerment?
What? Where? They've never been less capable, less happy, less procreative.

>equal pay
Hang on, you've been swearing blind for decades that they're not. Which is it?

>they are the choosers of their sexual partners
Look at how that's turned out. Absolutely unlimited single mothers, broken homes and delinquent children - shortly after, the next generation of prison inmates and whores.

>soon they will be your leaders in government
*coughNewZealandcough* *coughIcelandcough* Yeah, whenever women "lead" anything, they destroy it (think healthcare and education). They only recover when men take them back over.

>And because females do not have a need for sex in the same way men do
Agreed - we can make our own money, and harvest our own resources. We don't need to whore ourselves out to others to do it for us.

>what are men going to be good for?
Absolutely everything in the Universe, bar embryo incubators - as we always have, and always will be.

Attached: BaitTaken1.jpg (499x500, 41K)

Then there's trannies like me and Caitlyn winning woman of the year and stealing those affirmative action jobs.

You even suck at being yourselves.

This.

>You even suck at being yourselves.

>Tranny
>Being yourself
Oh, the irony

Show tits, no exceptions