I really want to se her with another man

I really want to se her with another man.

Attached: 1521947051167.png (524x616, 451K)

Send her my way

Could I please watch?

Attached: 10620826_10152685717288094_7235961175237669081_n.jpg (480x640, 38K)

Don’t think you’d want to watch what I’d do to her.

Are you her boyfriend?

Yeah

Got any nudes?

Attached: IMG_0072.jpg (720x1280, 135K)

You got some vendetta against her or her boyfriend? I have four mutual friends on facebook with her, curious to hear the story, I doubt you're her boyfriend.

Link her to thread

being 4feet tall doesn't count.

no cyberbullying please

just fuck her in the ass then its like ur cheating on her with herself

use lube if she has absolutely any social value

Why say that

I dont care if you are a numale cuck what part of your brain doesnt work? Why do you not want to fuck that girl silly? What are you gay?

You're that Australian voyeur faggot who posts pictures of girls he doesn't know and claims to want to be cuckolded by them, aren't you?

see
He's not her boyfriend. He just wants to wank his little peepee when you tell him what you'd do to a woman he doesn't know

Fuck

Nah I'd say he knows her, I'm considering messaging her, she goes to my Uni

He doesn't. Her name is Savannah Edwards and he's posted the same thread on dscuz as well, about 3 months ago.

He used to use images of other girls for the same fantasy posts, but he got outed on those too. He's just taken images off Savanah's farcebook

If you know her, by all means let her know

Attached: Capture.jpg (801x596, 99K)

Yeah I know her name, that's how I know she goes to WSU, its in her info. Also I was the guy who said I have 4 mutual friends earlier. Reckon its worth letting her know some dork is spamming her pics?

>Reckon its worth letting her know some dork is spamming her pics?
You could do, but I doubt she know him. It could be that the little faggot is running a PA actually wants someone to tell her so she gets creeped out, particularly if you read the DSCUZ thread and see how he claims she's basically immoral.

Ideally, she would know him and her boyfriend and a couple of his mate would kick the shit out of him, but I doubt that would happen, unfortunately.

The slim chance of that payoff makes it seem worth it kek

Then go for it. Cap the thread and also send her the reverse image search so she can read the DSCUZ as well

I know you

How you know her?

Kb when we were younger though im not the OP just find it coincidental running into this thread had to comment