Tinder is literally just a cashgrab. I made a profile, filled in everything and started swiping...

Tinder is literally just a cashgrab. I made a profile, filled in everything and started swiping. After like 50 likes it tells me to wait 12 hours or buy more likes. How retarded can someone be to actually use this shit.
Plus out of the 50 people I liked nobody even responded probably fake accounts.
I really hope this company goes bankrupt.

Attached: 9JWPWza.jpg (2876x1920, 229K)

I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not. Your profile must be major cringe. Post your profile for proof.

Its literally just a normal selfie as a pic and some basic information like age, height and that I am a student. Nothing special but it should be enough for something like tinder

Have well over 700 matches, girls messaging me first, and have gotten a couple hookups/dates. I didn't spend a single cent on the app.

Maybe you're just ugly.

Even ugly people get laid on tinder

Or maybe it's not that big in Germany. I would rate myself 7/10 and a lot of girls told me I am 7-8/10 so that should give me at least 1 match one might think

no shit its a cashgrab, retard. you think they just made a nonprofit app out of the goodness of their hearts to help people find other people they can fuck?

and you didnt get any matches because youre ugly, im sure. ive met a few girls from tinder and ive only been on there for like a month. sorry youre ugly, not tinder's fault.

Wtf dude 700 matches and a couple of hookups and you think that's fine? Seems like a massive waste of time to me.

>Have well over 700 matches
kek

ok then maybe you should just wait? lol
Using the app for a short period of time isn't enough of a sample size to determine if it works or not. Give it a couple of days/weeks.

ur right

Keep in mind I never message first. Out of 700, I've talked to only around 10% or even less lol

Got more matches than I can count and met a few girls from tinder
I met my current gf on tinder and I live in Belgistan
You're just an ugly neckbeard

nobody gets 700 fucking matches, hes just using this opportunity to try and impress a bunch of strangers when hes probably an incel. its pathetic.

How does it feel to be a complete retard?

Attached: E23F8704-489A-41E9-9066-63417798688C.jpg (1125x2436, 597K)

how does it feel to care so much about what total strangers think that you went and found a picture in an attempt to back up your pathetic story?

So you waste all that time swiping away on your phone getting matches you don't even want and then go on to dates with the ones desperate enough to talk to you first. And then you think that's smart. You really are special.

ayy nice dubs. whats on your profile btw? any pointers?

>merely pretending to be a retard.jpg

I feel like you think Tinder is something that's really serious and takes up a lot of time. It's just swipes and takes very little effort. It's literally just free and easy pussy. The girls that message me are hot anyways, so : - )

ah, yes let's move the goal post. Love it.

Damage control levels through the roof

at least some of use are gettin' some

Take a profile pic with a cake it implies you have the money to show her a good time

I literally only use tinder when I'm sitting in the shitter
That's a pretty good metaphor too

Just choose flattering pictures that you have of yourself.
One that shows your face well, one that shows you body well, one that shows you have a sense of fashion/something cool or outdoors, and one with a group to show that you're not a complete loner and has the ability to make friends.

For your bio, just write something interesting so that if a girl wants to message you, she has something to go off of.
Hope this helped :)

Would somebody share that image without the watermark?