Roll and wwyd

roll and wwyd

Attached: 19121993_174939863042232_8194752409122111488_w.jpg (1080x810, 177K)

Anal during first date

Id have them all pee in each others mouths

roll

ok rol

I want 7

Roll

Dubs so I'd literally just plow for ~4 hours

blammo

5 or 7.
Excellent taste my friend. Too bad we'll die alone.

Roll

m

rollin

There's not 0. Does that mean i miss out?

Bowl of eggs

Come on 3.

She'll be sitting on my face before she gets on all fours.

Attached: 23734954_1967111210220274_5996392657297866752_a.jpg (750x1191, 321K)

Roll

Rolling

roll

rollll

Would pop balloons.

cmon 4

roll

1 or 5 please GET

More or 1 or 5 please user

roll

Gynaecological experimentation

Pussy stretching
Wartenburg Wheel inside cervical wall
Clitoris amputation
Urethral insertions

rollerino dicerino

roll

Lecture...
...Humans already have resurrection technology.

If we want evidence of eternal life then we force appearance of humans already accessing eternal life technology. They will understand some of us survive to our resurrection technologies. If we also have an eternal life program, even primitive as only national cryonic program, by military mission and universal healthcare right, then all humans understand some of us survive to our resurrection technologies.

If we freeze our deceased then we are preserving our frozen deceased. If a human is frozen then a human does not rot. If they are not rotting then they are surviving. We will put our resurrection technologies to our deceased.

Humans, already accessing eternal life technology, respect us. They know we live forever: We are here.

Humans have video evidence of eternal life; having millions of mobile cell phones with millions of camera lenses.

Humans requested warrant to access other humans private property: videos of cell phone. The humans requested credit of responsibility to serve warrant by a, "patriot" act confirmed, "Aye" by congress, to fight a global war on terrorism. We should investigate for videos of resurrection.

If we witness eternal life technology then we understand everything is already empirical evidence

Humans already have technologies, and we have called our history and herstory as, "bible" . The people who are living since biblical times are like you, but they have better technology. Like you, they are behaving to you like how you are behaving to other humans.

You and everyone else and everything are all the proof you needed: they are not sharing while sharing is a risk of unalienable right of life.

They have good technology, and maybe they will help us like God would help us. Otherwise, like we did not help the poorest of humans lacking clean water, education, and doctor attention,..others are not helping us.

We need national cryonics.

I'm rollin'

yes

Rape