Hand your guns over to the government. Now, or else

Hand your guns over to the government. Now, or else.

Attached: 180221132319-emma-gonzalez-david-hogg-780x439.jpg (780x439, 98K)

>hands gun

Here you go

Fuck you david

Come and take them faggot.

Attached: 25d8qh.jpg (905x499, 86K)

Kek

*shoots them dead*

Nah, I'll keep 'em.

You dumb niggers think guns will protect you against a tyrannical government? kEK

Attached: giphy.gif (288x162, 965K)

Shitskins unite

mmm emma, i wanna lick that bellybutton

The tyrannical government is only part of it.

I travel for work, i go into a lot of bad neighborhoods to make an honest paycheck. Most of the people who would fuck with me turn tail when they realize it's a fair fight. Those that decide to fight back.... Well... Lets just say theres a reason i carry more than 1 mag.

If everyone that gave a fuck rose up and pushed forward together, the government’s toys wouldn’t stand a chance against the sheer volume of people.

>This argument again...
Please an hero

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

Attached: 1521980434989.png (1372x1507, 1.4M)

Is...is.. is she considered white in america...?

Attached: c9f.png (500x470, 20K)

All of us. We are the haxxor k own as r chan.

>we do not forgive
>wd do not forget

Faggot, who cares? Fuck off with this shit.

God I love this shit.
I hope every leftist understands when it comes down to the wire, the military isn't on their side, the police aren't on their side, most Americans either.
I'd be like bay of pigs, but bay of tofu is more appropriate.

gun lovers are the new preachy neckbeards

that's not her, she doesn't have her cute belly button pierced.

Look, if the slaves want guns, let em be!
Our supremacy doesn't depend on weaponry
with schools, media, money and meds, we control every
aspect of your lives through ideological hegemony.
But if you think you need guns to stop tyranny,
then whatch'a waiting for, we've already stripped you of your
liberty, privacy, civil rights and dignity… You want some more

Attached: 9b3858b65521f0687a2786c14bb804cd--george-orwell-big-brothers.jpg (736x1048, 152K)

DIE YOU GLOBALIST SCUM

The N-W-O globalists are blatant
they're waiting to take the United States and depopulate it,
create a dictatorship.
And me and this gun are the only ones standing in the way of it.

Attached: gun-nut-photos-take-it.jpg (600x318, 39K)

It's so funny seeing a bunch of idiots gladly handing away their liberties. But hey, if we ban guns for all nearly 400 million people, at least we'd save about 140 lives a year from mass shootings...so that's something...

No one is saying that

>mfw guniggers actually believe this

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (248x189, 18K)

You're right! People are such idiots for thinking a tyrannical government could ever happen again! Even though it's happened 10 times in the past 100 years, resulting in million of deaths...

Please take my guns away government.

>restrict american freedoms!
>NO NOT LIKE THAT

Attached: 1500418842661.jpg (750x954, 72K)

>no one is saying that

Attached: DZFP6DLUQAAczHN.jpg (702x1200, 120K)

I know! It's so funny! Oppressive Dictatorships have never happened! Bunch of paranoid crazies lol

Americans crying against globalism is like virus HIV trying to get rid of AIDS

I know right. Those fat neckbeards are fucking lunatics.

are they related?

they have the same retarded nose

Hand over guns, so you can support taking something that isn't belonging to you as if its doing the world a favor, but limiting other people based on their genders is also doing the world a favor, so since you don't want us to have any rights, that is your position, and something youre entitled to have, but not enstate upon others. Enjoy your small world view, guns are a mechanical permanence, unlike a mortal who fears people with power, and opposes those who actually wield it, yet while this is just another onslaught perpetuated by the media to fufill their contrariate desires, it is only a meager appending on the bulletin board of time, and in my common core practiced accent, you are just two shit bag kids, who have nothing better to do than ask for their allowance everytime daddy has the safety on.

And the saddest part is you're much too stupid and uneducated to understand the context behind them happening.

Lost

Try harder faggot.

Lol you got btfo faggot

Daily reminder that all pro gun neckeards are ugly as shit

Attached: 10426710_297829317061296_5299636756663508946_n.jpg (720x534, 51K)

Yeah, it's like... Hitler happened 60 years ago, mao 40ish years ago.. that's a long time...it's like get over it.

When will these people learn that history never repeats itself?

Yeah man those conservashits are retarded

By taking advantage of a country's weakness, stripping the citizens individual liberties, and gaining absolute control?

That's the answer in a nutshell.

That's not the context, that's the effect.

All gun owners should an hero with their favorite gun

Attached: 920c8201d031c54d84725a399b7c4860.jpg (461x500, 36K)

I know, especially considering there are still oppressive Dictatorships currently but it's like.. they're so far away it doesn't even matter.

All I want is to go one single day without getting shot at. That's all I want.

I am not even interested in your guns anymore. You can shoot each other, I can watch. Take your route en Brazil.

Gaining absolute control is the effect. The other two are not effects. They're means to achieving the effect.

You know what you gotta do... just hand them over user

Attached: david-hogg-getty-640x480.jpg (640x480, 52K)

you think the all volunteer military will act on government orders to kill their own friends and family?
someone is definitely dumb here...

Please take them all from me. I'll as many more guns as I can just so I can prevent these killing machines from committing genocide.

shit b8 is shit, but 2/10 for getting a reply.

well it worked for the mujahadeen against a far more ruthless military. so basically eat my pennis

heh.
says the faggot who only wishes he was dan bilzerian.

ikr? I can't even go to the grocery without almost getting shot

Yet, you still don't understand the context behind them happening. You wouldn't compare the situation in the US if you did.
You're talking about historical countries that were switching regimes from aristocractic absolutism to something else. The idea of democracy wasn't as established as it was in the US at that time and many countries simply switched to a different kind of totalitarist leadership. Not to mention the people had no rights anyway. There wasn't much to strip from poor peasants.

Tyranny simply isn't happening in the US. Don't be retarded.

she wishes she could get an inch

Do you know what the police do with guns that are turned in? They fucking sell them to gun dealers so they can get money for them. True story.

No, she is considered potato

To all you god damn dumn niggers who think you could do something against a tyrannical government: you are as retarded as the sand niggers doing suicide bombings. Oic fucking related.
Let's have a government buy back so yoy could get your money back and move on with our lives. Are'nt you tired of having school shootings every week?
Guns won't defend you against tanks and mortar.... you dumb fucking shits

Attached: tanks-in-a-line.jpg (278x181, 15K)

I know. And such a thing could never happen in the United States. Under no circumstances, and the correct course of action is to give up civil liberties for nearly 400 million people to lessen mass shooting deaths from 144 a year to possibly 40 a year. (From those who kept their killing machines)

Holy shit. You are the reason we neef a draft. You dumb nigger.

This needs to go public. someone post this on her parents twitter

Attached: #noyoy.jpg (1000x1000, 261K)

Kekked

Afghan war of the soviets retard. There a far more ruthless military who was trumped by sand niggers

So what do you do? Burn the whole country down? Long before that happens, the economy will have collapsed and the supply lines with it.

Next you'll be telling us we can get nuked by the government. Let's see how that turns out for the survivors.

Couldnt agree more. The right wing gun nuts are modern day preachers

Attached: images.jpg (174x290, 11K)

>mfw this thread was posted by a russian IP.

Attached: 78e392bebb1c2cb4d567855e3fe9381b.jpg (641x530, 41K)

The fuck is your point

>and the correct course of action is to give up civil liberties for nearly 400 million people to lessen mass shooting deaths from 144 a year to possibly 40 a year.
You're just spewing retarded propaganda. I cant tell from your extreme position
>hurr durr, they're trying to take our rights away

I think what people want is more control over guns. But then again, I don't care.

Feels like I have to paste this argument in every single one of these threads.

So what you're saying is that the government will magically know who has guns, and drive a tank to their house and mortar it?

No. They would have no clue. It would be chaos. Even if 1 out of every 20 gun owners decided to fight, there would be 5 times more enemies than the entire US army. Guerilla warfare works.

>Hmm...He was behind of it...

Attached: vl4jmec1nwxx2544426000000.jpg (473x479, 25K)

It will bomb everything. See syria. Dumb fuck

>Try using aesthetic beauty as a viable argument for their uneducated, twisted, outright incorrect views.

im from straya so we dont have guns here anyway. But can someone tell me america's infatuation with guns. does the average joe ever actually use them, if not why fight to keep them

We divide and conquer my dear friend

Attached: 1035888201.jpg (1000x541, 92K)

If muslims can fight off a top tier world power anyone fucking can

All soyboys should just try to literally remove the firearm from our hands.

>thinks real data regarding the severity of mass shootings is retard propaganda

Lol @ it being an extreme position to not think that semi auto rifles are any more dangerous than semi auto pistols or even shotguns. A person can fire 200 rounds from a pistol in a few minutes into an unarmed crowd just the same as a rifle. Reloading is extremely quick.

It would be stupid and pointless to ban semi auto rifles.

Are you threatening us?

Attached: 1509989979320.jpg (639x472, 104K)

Just fucking repeal the Second Amendment so we don't have to listen to the gun bunnys whine about 'my freedoms'.

So you think the goverecent would kill 100% of its citizens , including government supporters, women, and children? There would be no country

zdravstvui! kak dela cuka?

Attached: 13702716723104.jpg (433x604, 59K)

Lol what is your stake in all this? Where are you from?

Bullshit. You Cunt news network and MSMBS watchers blame everything on the fucking ruskies. Did anderson cooper tell you to be scared of russian hax0rz too?

Attached: rap-news.jpg (851x315, 40K)

Explain syria then.

Nice bait user, here your (you) for getting me to reply.

Explain what? The population is still alive.

You can pry them from my cold dead hands, Hogg.

Attached: rqad279zqirx.jpg (900x1350, 227K)

I'm sure all 150 million gun owners look exactly like that

The fucking government is killing ita own people because the anti government people are hiding in civilian areas. My point is that a tyrannical govt doesnt care about anyone but its own power. Like a virus.

is there a kind soul in here who would explain this to a confused eurofag?

No, fuck you abdul.

Attached: images (1).jpg (266x190, 16K)

And Syria doesn't have 100m+ armed citizens either. The fact that the government still hasn't wiped them all out proves that guerilla warfare works

neef it

Attached: 1522061651581.jpg (437x500, 43K)

Attached: 1522058584678.jpg (780x439, 213K)

civil war will give me an excuse to shoot all the muslims I know.

Attached: korn9.jpg (600x581, 33K)

The fuck nigger

see

Hnnnnnggggg