I don't think people understand the reality of the situation. So let me put it this way

I don't think people understand the reality of the situation. So let me put it this way.

America will loose its second amendment within 50 years.

We are the next generation. And those younger than us will only follow in our footsteps, not yours. There is no reason for a civilian in a non-combat area to own or handle an assault weapon. There is no reason for anyone in the city to own a firearm full stop. Take Australia. No-one owns firearms so there is no fear of them. How many mass shootings have we had since Port Arthur? 0. Not one. No guns means no mass shootings, which means no deaths.

Give me a genuine answer, as I still cannot understand the backwards 200 year old stupidity of Americans. Why do you feel the need to own a firearm?

No guns means no need to own them. So why are you so afraid of giving them up America? Its the quick way or the slow way. Either way... we win.

Attached: fz50cc9d8f.jpg (740x343, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udWXFC2sWU8
motherjones.com/environment/2016/02/lead-exposure-gasoline-crime-increase-children-health/
motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2018/02/an-updated-lead-crime-roundup-for-2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's fine. We'll just behead neoliberals in the streets with knives instead.

Attached: 1508321238428.jpg (640x331, 52K)

The following shows the use of guns in self defence since the beginning of 2018.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 22.08.15.png (1412x932, 501K)

Define assault weapon, ya microprick

This is the total number of people killed by firearms this year.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 22.08.32.png (1416x920, 615K)

And finally, injuries and deaths combined. So are your guns really "For self defence"?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 22.08.41.png (1416x928, 716K)

Where guns are banned slavery has been perfected

Anything designed specifically for military and offensive use. Anything that carries more than 10 shots. This shit.

Attached: main-qimg-e7ab2d6e7173f47d1c18d27974216370.png (602x298, 107K)

Yeah, this, if they think no guns is going to be fun or peaceful. They don't understand why brits and japs are such shit to their own kids, that in a society where adults don't have guns a small group of teenagers is a mortal threat and cannot be allowed to remain anywhere. Also we gotta get CCTV cameras up absolutely everywhere, everyone just walking around with weapons on the ends of their arms, making a fist should be banned.

We should just implant ourselves with RFID chips and put RFID readers everywhere in a dynamic system so the police know where every citizen is and has been at all times and forever. The implant will be non-optional of course, it wouldn't work if criminals could just say no.

If you weren't going to do anything bad you wouldn't care about your tracking implant, you damn anarchist.

Attached: 1516524014897.jpg (900x1500, 401K)

Define the slavery present in Australia then?

>Ahh Free Healthcare and no guns
>This scares the American

oh fuck off, you pussy

This

You are angry because you know its true. You loose either way.

No need for any of this. No such fear of 'armed gangs' exists in Australia. You realise taking away peoples guns keeps them in responsible hands, aka the police.

Map is not accurate in the slightest

Australian detected
>2018 have a queen

Your country will not exist in 50 years eurocuck. The strong will destroy the weak.

Attached: 570174046.jpg (533x800, 62K)

Ok buddy, show me an accurate map. What you gonna do move the dots around a little bit? The number of deaths and injuries is still the same
Who does nothing to affect the way our government works. Unlike your president who proceeds to fuck you over whenever he feels like it
Australia is 75% white. Checkmate, mutt.

this picture is stupid
USA population is bigger then all the others combined and they have the drug cartells at their doorstep. the number is pretty low if you think about all the circumstances. drug problem, criminal gangs, your hat is gay, and so on.

>Australia is 75% white. Checkmate, mutt.

Can't even handle a laser pointer there panda boy.

Attached: 1444288236536.png (2892x1316, 1.98M)

So? You remove the guns you remove the means for these criminal gangs to reign terror. Australia has an ice problem yeah but no gun violence. This picture is idk how old. Its probably something like 15000 per year now.

>You remove the guns you remove the means for these criminal gangs to reign terror.

This really is how dumb the anti-gun fools are...

Attached: JohnDillinger-2.jpg (1632x1957, 235K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 20.47.17.png (962x964, 328K)

I’ll trade my 2nd for your 1st.
Your skwaking in my ear is just oppressive. I’m offended.

Right, American cops are definitely the responsible ones

criminals will be the only one who owns guns then. i just heard a few days ago it works pretty well in france.
i'm not even living in burgerclapnation but i fully support the people who don't want any changes in the constitution. make a whole new one or leave it like it is.

australia is fucking alone swimming in the ocean. your biggest thread is new zealand.
usa has a border with mexico and the most violant drug cartells. of course you don't fear criminal gangs unlike america. are you fucking stupid that you never think about all the circumstances that leads to this shit?

Attached: 6_YLz95q1_0.png (1315x890, 554K)

No country is gonna support an upside down change.
Why didn’t Spain tell those fucks “sure...get off on your own, Barcelona”
I wish they would. And we would do the same to California

Oops wrong image

Attached: 1509629601804_0.png (1580x930, 248K)

Just for the record plenty of Australian own guns it just requires a strict licensing procedure. I dont own any myself but i personally know at least a dozen people who own many legally.
Murica doesnt have to fully ban guns thats a shit idea just have to regulate them a lot more so its not so open.
Dont need the likes of a fucking M4 to "defend yourself" or worse still hunt animals for "sport".
A bit more of a grip on reality might help

Rights are for racists and Christians anyways...

Attached: 1507192218597.jpg (406x668, 40K)

Yes because there are NO corrupt cops in the USA :) right right

So, you mean guns then. Reminder: Half of all mass shootings happen with firearms, and they also account for half the total number of deaths. Conclusion from the data published on the Mother Jones website.

What if it was your child who was shot and killed? What if it was your wife? Your father or mother? Then would they be "Just an insignificant number"?

sure kid
keep dreaming

Mostly yes.

Why is Mexico a threat? The drug cartels there are focused on hoarding fucking avacados not invading the fucking USA

sure kid
stay mad princess

>What if it was your child who was shot and killed? What if it was your wife? Your father or mother?

You're doing one heck of a job there soyboy...

Attached: 1446317678439.jpg (640x480, 250K)

sure kid
stay mad

>no corrupt cops
Aus has corrupt cops too, my step dad and mum ran into multiple while we lived there, but none of them drew their weapons once

they forcing tons of drugs over the boarder which leads to more criminal gangs that are selling drugs and more gun violence because drug addicts steal money to buy more drugs and gangs fighting each other. are you really this stupid that you can't bring this together?

Can I marry the one holding the 50cal?

Are you fucking retarded? The Mexican drug cartels exist to make money. If guns are banned that increases the demand for guns. You can’t have a drug dog sniff for guns and you can’t search every vehicle that crosses the border. Not to mention the fact it’s pretty easy to get over the border illegally. Criminals will keep getting their weapons and niggers and spics will continue to kill/rob people.

Yep, and its far less efficient than guns, so literally your statement means nothing. People hate guns not because they kill but because they are literally machines made for efficient killing.

Didn't think I needed to say that but fucktards clearly can't understand basic ideas.

The reported* use of guns in self-defense.

>this is the number
No, that's a graphic representation, and not a very good one at that... How many of those dots are one incident (Valley City, ND, for example), and how many are multiple incidents (Chicago, IL)? Purposefully misleading...

>And finally, suicide included, which doesn't factor in to "gun violence" at all...

Now, what have we learned, user, about trusting shitty biased websites for accurate information?

Attached: 1479440184705.jpg (125x113, 3K)

They are literal machine for ejecting projectiles. The killing part is up to the user.

>Posts bait macro
>Everyone including me bites
>Macro neglects that a majority of those deaths are suicide
>Trying to appeal for sympathy to look more "informed"

Damn.

Half of all mass shootings involve firearms? What do the other half involve? Video cameras?

Sorry, mistyped. I meant half of all mass shootings and half of all mass shooting deaths are from handguns. The notion that rifles of any kind are more dangerous than handguns in the context of a mass shooting is mostly false.

> Half of all mass shootings happen with firearms
what does the other half happen with?

laws are laws
change the whole thing or nothing but stop changing parts of it because you don't like them

dopers support drug cartels

>be retard who didn't glean the correct meaning from post
>reply with copy+paste got eem argument

Attached: ScalyFixedGreyhounddog-max-1mb.gif (240x180, 195K)

>responsible hands
>aka the police

Attached: 1521200604672.png (486x727, 505K)

i would blame the bastards who mocked that kid till his mind snapped. guns are not the problem. a person with a healthy mind would not start a mass shooting. fix other problems first and mass shooting will stop.

Then I’d stop at nothing until the perp was ground hamburger. But it’s the perp who committed the crime.

Look at it this way: when someone says something you don’t like to hear, do you blame the individual or do you think we should ban speech? Not rhetorical - I’m genuinely interested in your opinion.

rape

>Body Armor
>Weapon

Man, they truly are lost... What next, helmets are weapons? Seatbelts are weapons? Bubble wrap and packing peanuts are weapons!?

Also,
>Cat of Nine Tails
>Laser Pointer
>Sling shot
>Less-lethal stun weapons
>Pepper spray

Goddamn, how fucking cucked do you have to be to allow the Queen to tell you you can't even have a fucking WRIST ROCKET, or even a damn LASER POINTER!?

Attached: 1482916671950.jpg (570x845, 75K)

Alright guys, I'm REAL tired of people dying because of guns.
Now let me try to confiscate all of the guns and start the most deadly civil war possible.
No, I don't care that millions will die. Guns are just too dangerous for civilians to have. Only the military and police need them.
I trust the police and military 100%. They have never done wrong.

Gay and wrong

We seriously need to do a study and see why half of the population is turning gay has to be something the government is doing or environmental at the best support funding for this cause

equality is a race to the bottom

youtube.com/watch?v=udWXFC2sWU8

Attached: 1521606042055.jpg (1242x1528, 1.75M)

that would be the girl promoting all this

I read an article a few years ago about how deer populations are showing increased amounts of hormone changes, resulting in more and more sexually confused deer. It was speculated to be an environmental cause but no connection was made to either all the crap dumped into the environment nor similar trends in human populations because the author would have been lynched for implying this level of faggotry is an aberration.

OP, as per usual, is stupid faggot. Banning guns ≠ no guns. Just take a look at Mexico or Chicago.

And do you know who commits those gun crimes? I'll give you a hint: It's niggers. We have a nigger problem, not a gun problem.

Attached: Dumb.Fuck..png (902x923, 284K)

"but muh feels"

GTFO

Attached: Looks on in Disgust.jpg (525x777, 44K)

This this this.
Fuck I hate australians.

The thing is, the mass shooting is frightening to the white middle-to-upper class, particularly to the being called the "soccer mom". Because it is the only crime, besides DUI collisions that can affect those of that demographic that never "do anything wrong". They don't care about the trailer trash (even though it's white) or the ghetto rats.

>Fuck I hate australians.

:D

Attached: 1372998572935.gif (298x201, 2M)

I blame Cessna for my dad's fatal airplane crash, because their machine failed...

I blame the DRIVER of the car that slammed into my uncle at 90+, killing him last summer...

See the difference?

Should my child be murdered in a school shooting, the blame for such a heinous act would rest solely upon the ACTOR'S shoulders; not his chosen method of action...

I don't blame the cows for pissing and shitting out enough fertilizer for Timothy McVeigh's truck bomb, I don't blame X-Acto for making the razor blades that the nine hijackers used on 9/11, I don't blame Revere cookware for the Boston Bombing, I don't blame Ford for the Halloween truck attack in NYC last fall, etc. etc. etc...

But I DO blame the shooter in Orlando for taking a weapon into a nightclub and killing 50... I DO blame Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold for shooting up Columbine... I DO blame Chris Dorner for murdering the people he murdered... I DO blame the shooters from Newtown, Aurora, Parkland, Sutherland Springs, that latest one in Massachusetts that got iced by the resource officer before he could do real damage, etc. etc. etc...

Hey mate, fuck off with all that logic.
You amerimuts will lose your second amendment and the rest if the world will laugh in delight

Attached: 1BD28DA2-0531-4041-9599-E4B156476610.jpg (1024x831, 70K)

Attached: b9a.png (834x979, 92K)

>stupidity of Americans
Oh Yuri what have you done.........

yes excactly. she blames guns because she don't want to blame herself for it. liberals never make mistakes, it's always the other peoples fault.

When will this blow over...again?

Attached: 1101120806_600.jpg (600x797, 72K)

in germany we have similar laws about body armor. technically when you show up at a protest with bikers clothing police can arrest you. it's against the law to not feel the full impact of police batons.

>In high school
>Can purchase firearms by Grade 12
Well there's one big red flag. Your country is a joke to the rest of the world.

Some of the USA might, temporarily...

But the 2nd Amendment is so ingrained into our culture that it's not going anywhere; we will fight another civil war over it if need be. In fact, it's getting really damn close the way it is...

Worst thing, though, is that all the liberal-friendly idiot zones will starve inside of six months; America's heartland, America's food producing areas, are all heavily Conservative, and wouldn't think twice about not supporting the gun-hating genderqueer panoptic marmotkin weirdos on the coasts...

The moment the next civil war officially starts is the moment the establishment LOSES, and conservative, rational Americans WIN...

>The rest of the world
What country are you from?
I bet I can guess...m8

I own an AR-15. I bought it legally, I transport it legally, and I am very cautious about who I let handle it. I did two tours in Afghanistan in the Infantry. I swore an oath to defend this nation against enemies both foreign and domestic. I like to believe that even though I am no longer serving in the Army, that oath still stands, and will stand to the day I die. You commie faggots keep pushing and see what will happen.

That's not what the queens serf think m80

>Your country is a joke to the rest of the world.
Good thing the rest of the world isn't important to my country.

You are not alone.
But you already know that, don't you brother.

>>Can purchase firearms by Grade 12

you jelly :D

Attached: pT8ZksY.jpg (300x401, 27K)

>Fellow citizens and countryment
>Deserve to be shot for a difference of opinion
This is literally you.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5K)

>Legal adult age is 18

Doesn't matter what age you can buy a gun at... tens of thousands of 18 year-olds and high school students buy guns every year, and not one of those are used in the commission of a crime...

>nice strawman, but guns are still not the cause of the crime...
>mfw: you're laughing through your ignorance and rhetoric

Attached: 1450712808380.jpg (5000x5000, 1.72M)

Just because you served doesn’t make you a hero, it more likely makes you a low achieving, high school bully who’s grades weren’t good enough for college. Just because you had a hard on for shooting Arabs doesn’t make you some sort of deity

Pull your head out of the sand and smell the virgins shooting each other.

If you ever ACTUALLY, successfully vote to take away our guns, we're not going to comply. We'll kill you, then we'll vote again. We don't want to have to do that, I mean most of us don't even hunt, but please understand that we 100% consider our rights more important than your wellbeing.

Now I want to leave you with a positive message rather than a threat. The gun laws we ALREADY HAVE have reduced violence and murder to some of the lowest rates we've seen in the last 60 years. Yes, even with the recent trend of mass shootings, the truth is far less people are being killed. The system is working as intended, these things just take time. Please just stand back and let things continue to improve. If you really want to save lives push for the end of marijuana prohibition; drug-related murders account thousands of deaths every year, while there have only only been 269 people killed in school shootings since the year 2000. Those people mattered too, but we should be handling the bigger problems first.

This comment alone is the whole issue. You just proved the other sides point 100%

He didn't call himself a hero. Lots of people with very high intelligence join the armed forces; where do you think all the cool weapons projects come from? You come across rather ignorant.

I agree that ending drug prohibition will help a lot. However, the biggest thing in the last 50 years that reduced violent crime, worldwide, by quite a large margin, was the banning of leaded gasoline.
motherjones.com/environment/2016/02/lead-exposure-gasoline-crime-increase-children-health/
motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2018/02/an-updated-lead-crime-roundup-for-2018/

You can have all the opinions you want, and I will listen. What I won't tolerate is a small, yet extremely loud group of people, who have not done any sort of research into the matter and their entire stance is based on their irrational feelings, and who refuse to listen to any other opinion try to force their backward faggot commie bullshit on the majority. My rights do not end where your feelings begin.

Plenty do, absolutely. But tooting your own horn and then threatening to kill people that don’t agree with you doesn’t class you in with the intelligent people

You will never get rid of firearms in the states as there are so many already sold and distributed. Once they get wind of the law getting passed for their ban, watch billions of firearms getting hidden and a black market flourishing. Have fun with an American now with guns but no real civilian able to protect themselves from the evil people with illegal guns, as now they're untracked since they're illegal. GG USA.

There's no scenario your gun ban or control could've worked. The only scenario is you guys didn't have guns distributed to millions, if not billions. There's no going back.

In what way have they done no research? What research have you done, accept for parroting the retarded “my rights don’t end where your feelings begin” talking point? The constitution was made and intended to be amended, so technically, yes, they do.

>population of 325,4 million in 2017
>number of mass shootings in 2017: 317

325.400.000 people
317 of them were mass shooters

one in 1.026.498 is shooting up a public place but lets punish all of them for it.