GIMME GUN-GUN!!!!

GIMME GUN-GUN!!!!
GIMMY WIMMY GUN-GUN!!!!!!
>pllllllllbtbtlpltpbtlbtbpbpbbbbbbbtttffssssfhhhhhhh
I MADE PANTSPOTTY! HEEHAHAEAH POTTY WOTTY PANTS-PANTS MAKES ME DO MY DANCE DANCE~!
CHANGE ME CHANGE ME! DIAPY WIPEY!!!
ME WANT GUNS!!! WAAAAAAAAAGH!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! ME WANT BE POPULAR!!! ME WANT BE COOL!!! NO WANT RIGHTS NO WANT LAWS, ME WANT FREE STUFF! WAAAAAAAAAAAH NO CLEAR BOOKBAGS!!!!!!!!!!! BABY GETTING DIAPER RASH!! CHANGE! CHANGE ME!

Attached: 6006008905895.png (255x290, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arILTu8VuYU
snopes.com/fact-check/florida-shooter-antifa-shirt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He looks like a deformed Malcolm in the Middle. Is that why the left loves him? He reminds them of their television safe space?

Whut

Attached: 0DA9FF36-C034-4E6C-9A19-D7F32D2774BD.jpg (570x238, 32K)

oopsie

Attached: 1512922442582.jpg (750x954, 72K)

are ... are you ok user?

Sounds like he has his throat clogged...
> thread LOGged

Attached: andy.jpg (500x500, 49K)

what

Attached: 1517201183283.jpg (522x322, 49K)

This kid sucks in every way, shape, and form...

>O, but I survived a school shooting!
Bitch, please... You were in another building, in no real danger... You're like those POGy fucks who sit on like Kandahar Airfield, then get all fucking tough and brave cuz you got a Combat Action Badge because a mortar hit five miles away from you...

Kid's nothing but an angsty little teenager thinking he's rebelling or something, and using dead school kids as a soapbox to spread ignorance from... Worst thing is, though, that he doesn't even realize what he's doing, he's just so happy to be on TV and have a ton of attention pointed his way; a hallmark of the sociopathic...

Attached: perfect-picture.jpg (860x484, 183K)

It's said that when a cuckservative goes 3 minutes without making a shitty false equivalency for the sake of their mentally retarded political views, their local politician steals their livelihood and ignores the will of the people.

Oh shit, that happens regardless.

>oh no, somebody did something that will actually prevent a school shooting instead of banning guns!
>but my real agenda was just to get rid of guns! I don't even care about school shootings!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=arILTu8VuYU

This is the video you all need to be passing around, the goblin girl not only admitted to bullying cruz ,she tries and justifies it

The US doesn't have a gun problem - it has an antifa problem.

Attached: 1515900065136.jpg (904x1024, 117K)

and on that fateful day... OP for once was not a faggot

Attached: 1485686039975.jpg (250x231, 7K)

lol shut the fuck up retard.

that isn't even the shooter, the shooter was an alt right white supremacist dude.

posting a twitter screencap of a parody antifa account with a picture of a dude who lives in new york to distract from the fact that the shooter was a right wing never read a book faggot virgin like yourself is hilarious

Attached: 180215-weill-white-supremacist-tease_vor96c.jpg (1480x833, 66K)

snopes.com/fact-check/florida-shooter-antifa-shirt/

Attached: identity theatre.png (1080x1400, 1.97M)

Google it, retard. It's right there on antifa's twitter.

I think your right user this guy is annoying me also I think he needs a few down his throat.

Attached: D5E0DBFC-A8B2-46F3-A291-A2E8DB65E744.jpg (474x463, 24K)

Well?

Attached: 531F0A5B-1D0B-40E1-A03A-B1E6641D65A8.jpg (474x297, 27K)

Should you?

Attached: 8E942235-E072-4DDC-9273-4933FF7E3EB2.jpg (474x314, 31K)

You're fake news

>Using radically progressive faggot Snopes for literally ANYTHING

Usually I hate you, but I'm all for you Logging the parkland babies.

Haha, you clowns believe everything snopes says unless it says liberals are wrong.

he's trying to leverage the moment into some sweet sweet pussy. it'll probably work , if not in HS then in college, where the dorms are stacked with idiotic women with pliable minds who shit vaginablood at the merest suggestion of violence or guns or the constitution

I'm still waiting for some gun control dipshit to explain HOW banning guns, especially rifles and in particular AR-15s, will do a goddamn thing to stop violent crime or even make a noticeable dent.

I want statistics. I want facts, Cite precedent, and don't do disingenuous garbage like try to compare Australia to the U.S. because they don't have beaners and niggers there.

I'll be waiting.

Are you hard of reading? I don't cite Snopes for anything unless it's to tear apart their biased bullshit.

(Picture of skeleton on park bench)

I'm hard of penis

What do you got wax in your ears?

>snopes
"Use my shitty leftist site, faggot losers, I need your clicks to get even more hooker money!"

Attached: 6o53w278190526389.jpg (600x406, 25K)

this kids going to kill someone one day when he doesn't have attention anymore

i gib yoo all my gun gun mr best human eber

trips of truth

Once this fad isn't cool anymore and he's no longer popular, he's going to look back at what he did with shame.

Attached: b9a.png (834x979, 92K)

GIIIIIIIIBBBBBUUUUUUUUU GHHHUNNNNSSSSS!

Attached: w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

take your meds, you embarrassment of a human being

Malcolm in the middle was alright unless Im remembering it wrong.

link me faggot

Attached: MEME2018-03-14-01-21-42.jpg (701x719, 203K)

thats what i was thinkin, like why are these people cheering her about saying they made it worse by ostracizing him, cause everyone with a brain knows that excluding him only made the situation worse. they should have embraced and included him.

fucker used a knife anyways not only a gun

LETS BAN ANYTHING MADE OF METAL

the fuk is wrong wit u?

Attached: Jackson Pollock.jpg (768x432, 36K)

boy looking girl and girl looking boy have the right to take all our weapons by force because all hail santa

stop, please, everyone is cringing at you enough already

BTFO FAGGOT

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-105939.png (720x1280, 148K)

Attached: OUPZGog.png (430x540, 154K)

whats this kids name i need to see some clips

take your meds, people will cringe at you less

From the brain of the white republic.

Holy fuck I can literally smell Op from here

Attached: 1516428011361.jpg (960x778, 87K)

thats not antifa's twitter. antifa doesn't have a twitter. thats a twitter made by a dude from Sup Forums you fucking retard

Ahaha you think I dislike Trump. America was already a joke to the rest of the world, Trump just made sure that it literally can't be denied. Nice try though.

But seriously, take your meds

Cruz wasn't Alt Right at all.. he was Alt Left though. He was hell bent on going crazy after Hillary lost. Most school shooters are Democrats though.

LOL nice gun murder rate Americucks. Here is a truth bomb; your constitution was written by people who had no idea automatic weapons were ever going to be this powerful. Muh constitution. Muh freedoms. Your right to freedom isn't freedom if its taking away other peoples freedom.The truth is there is no freedom that doesn't take away some freedom from another persons. So you can stop worshipping your unattainable dream of 100% personal freedom for every one. Where is the dead kids freedom? haha i write like a fukin retard but you know i'm right.

Referencing pubg when drawing comparisons to being in proximity to a real school shooting...ROFL..

Kid had more nuts at birth than you'll ever muster up in your whole life. KYS keyboard warrior.

What is this post? Was it made by a human Bean?

imagine being this ragingly autistic