Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

I have been trying to find a job since like 4 months ago. Still no luck.

I'm running out of money. I have 2200 EUR in my bank account and I am starting to freak out.

Any fucking ideas before I simply kill myself?

Pic unrelated

Attached: IMG_7571411086006.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Lower the bar on what you are looking for. Ask for less or go shittier with the job.

I will reply to this because those are some of the nicest looking lower ends I've seen. Well done user.

I'm assuming you're a Britfag. Here in the US we have Chamber of Commerce, Economic Development Council, Free Masons Lodge, Rotary Club, etc. If there are business oriented social clubs near you, you might be able to ask the person or people that run it if any of those members are hiring. Most business leaders will respect the ambition. Where are you from user?

Hijacking.
I have -0.08 in my bank account and I have to pay rent and expenses in 14 days. Havent eaten anything for 2 days. I have some old nasty stuff which I am saving for tomorrow.

Invest in Bitconnect, they seem like good folk

I normally look for purchase positions, because that's the only thing I can do. I could actually clean WC's but what the fuck do I put in my cv to get that sort of shit? I'm an economist and I barely know how to wipe my arse.

I'm from Colombia, user, currently living in italy. Had a job in a purchase department but they laid me off.

>>---------↑↑↑X

How's the construction trade in your area? Normally builders both residential and commercial are corporate and pay a decent salary with that history.

Construction here sucks. In fact the country has not recovered from 2010's crisis and nobody wants to build shit anymore. I have 2 MSc. one in economics, the other one in logistics & supply chain. I'm 33 y/o. Speak spanish, english, italian, french and +10 years of experience in economics and trade...

now because of fucking kebabs everyone is careful hiring foreigners.

So what's keeping you in Italy? It sounds like you have the degree's and experience, it's just that the job market isn't there.

I know, but my wife is stuck here because of her stupid fucking niece. I'm sick and tired of that fucking baby...

Yeah. That doesn't make sense user. Either take the niece with you or leave the niece with their parents. (Unless there's more to the story.)

You have to go to where the job market is at, and I'm sure you know that. It doesn't make sense for me to get my degree in agriculture then look for a job in downtown New York. Or get my degree related to stock market investments and move to a farming town.

There are plenty of opportunities for work in the US as new construction is booming right now. Both residential and commercial. Most larger corporate firms start off with a 6 figure salary.

The baby thing is that she's too attached to her, not even her fucking parents are as crazy about that baby as my wife is, I dunno what to do with that.

I want to move to Canada, US, Norway or Sweden. I really do. I have been begging my wife to come with me but fucking italians are connected via umbilical chord and it makes me sick!

I would steer away from Sweden. There's a lot of stories coming out of Sweden with the immigrants and issues there-in. Crime has risen a great deal apparently.

Canada isn't bad. I've been there. Clearly a fan of the US and there are pockets of Italian culture so that might help your wife. Just make a pilgrimage back to Italy every year or so. Don't know much about Norway. Sorry.

Canada isn't a fan of the US you fucking narcissist faggot go die. (Canadian)

fuck

wish i could help you man

good luck

Your level of ignorance is astounding. Had your reading comprehension been where it's supposed to be, you would realize I was giving my opinion of all areas mentioned. I wasn't saying that Canada is a fan of the US, I was saying that I'm a fan of the US.

Stay North of the wall with your idiot leader. (American)

Yeah I've heard. I mentioned her Canada but she has this baby shit going on and she says she will get ultra fat in Toronto or in the US. Sometimes I think my problem is my wife and my dick telling me what to do kek

Kek my comprehension is bad and yet you can't even understand the meaning of your own previous post. Stay in your shitty country with your niggers.

Ha! I feel you user. Been married 2 years.

You might need to have a sit down with your wife. Explain to her that there's no work for you in Italy and you need to consider another route. Present to her the problem and see what she comes up with. It might hurt to leave the niece, but it hurts worse to be unemployed.

This is now a trips thread!

I can't understand what I wrote out while having a conversation with...not you?

Wow. It's impressive to be that dumb. Well done.

Any advices on how to make my 2.2 k count/finding a shit job? Like... I never had a survival job before, what do you normally put in your CV when you want that shit?

Experience. Having a degree alone doesn't help you. I've learned that people with college degrees, specifically American college grad's, are fucking morons. They think because they have that piece of paper, that they are the smartest people in the room. I'm a high school grad, no college degree, and I've got a mechanical engineer, an MBA, and a Bachelors all working under me. I went to trade school and did time on job. Learned and moved up to management after showing promise. I've read countless books and studied since then to improve in my specific field.

I'm a firm believer that if you rely more heavily on your experience rather than your degrees, you'll get farther.

I have 10+ years of experience user. It's the first thing I talk about in every interview

Good. I would also search the top companies in that area. You might want to go corporate. Even grocery chains or larger corporations might be an option.

Will do. Thanks user. Will come back with feedback next monday, same time.

What are you good at?

I'm a buyer. I am also a chad so I am good a physical work. Never done it tho,