What is the worst thing you've ever done to a girl?

what is the worst thing you've ever done to a girl?

Attached: w.jpg (1611x955, 249K)

either rejecting the advances of a girl who was into me or borderline stalking of a girl who definitely wasn't into me

tied up, inserted a catheter into her, fucked her with it in so that her piss squirted out and over her with each thrust, made her drink some of it while tied up. then led her to the bathroom crawling on hands and knees with my hand inside her to the waist.
kneeled in the shower, gave her an enema, made her hold it in while giving head for 10 mins, before turning her round, face down, put the shower on and fucked her ass so she started to spasm and squirt the shitty water out of her, and she had to watch it float past her to the drain, while she repeated "I'm a dirty slut" each time she saw the mess she was making.

came in her, watched come ooze out her ass. and only then deflated the catheter and told her she could clean herself up.

girl was mad as a sack of badgers, but my god, the sex was kinky as fuck.

Crawled out of a pussy.

Have you ever tried just being normal for a while?

Told her I love her.

Told her i didn't anymore

Attached: FB_IMG_1511123692371.jpg (480x364, 20K)

vanilla has its place. but the occasional bit of utterly pervy stuff makes for a fun change.

but that was mostly as it was with that specific girl who was quite mental. she later ended up getting branded with a red-hot iron during sex with another guy.

and while degrading watersports sex with enema mess is pretty much hitting my absolute hard limits, branding a girl with a red hot mark is WAY beyond my personal hard limit.

like the other ex who had hundreds of scars from being cut. I can understand she loved it, but no way could I ever even think about enjoying taking a razor to her breasts or stomach.

married her and then i got fat

Attached: 0a4a28ef-f1a5-458f-a713-c7be705949e2.jpg (620x465, 35K)

Told her I don't kiss before marriage.

she was a 27 year old virgin. She told me when she was naked in bed before going in. I used condom but it broke eventually. She didn't get prego but I had an HPV wart. We went on a date afterwards but she started crying for something I didn't do but she said I "might" do. So I stopped talking to her. She was cute and skinny.

>I took her virginity and gave her HPV then never talked to her again

her blood may be on your hands, congrats.

After repeatedly drunk ranting and punching me, she slapped me in the face. I lost my temper, grabbed her arms and pushed her against a wall, holding her there. The look of terror on her face caught me off guard and she said, "You're hurting me."

I left after that and never saw her again. She kept calling me for months after that until I had the phone company block her number. It's the only time I've ever been violent with a female.

Shared some nudes of my 14 yo stepdaughter to Sup Forums

Well, that looks like cp...

reported you

MODS!

I don't know if this counts but here it goes.

I know that one of my friends is cheating on her wife with multiple women. He sends me pictures and video.

>I'm an accomplice

can we get a better angle

Attached: REPORTED.png (1042x1146, 123K)

I took in a NEET from a /soc/ adopt a NEET thread, and sexually abused her for 6 months straight. She ended up moving back home, despite the fact that I told her she was going to be used everyday. I think the suberbowl party was the breaking point. I made her available to all my friends, and she swallowed 13 loads, plus got fucked and DP'ed by two of my larger friends. After that night, she kind of mentally shut down.

what country are you in? seems nordic or danish

rape

sweden

Attached: 1520546642527.jpg (250x241, 14K)

Looks like Swedish

held hands

>worst thing you've ever done to a girl?

Said hello.
Then her orbiting steroid-drones beat me up.

Well TBH Im not sure if i can tell that i was 100% guilty. She dumped me first. After it turned out that the other just messed in her head to just fuck her she wanted to get back with me. I said no. She said that she made mistake and she always loved me trully yadda yadda. I said thet she can go fuck herself. She said that she's goi9ng to kill herseld. I said that i dont care. And than she really tried to do it... She survived but her family and freinds still blaming me even thou they know that she jumped on that guys dick when we was stril dating in the first place so.... Yeah...

sprulo spralo spurdo spärdo

Pretended to be a loving understanding and patient guy for a very damaged girl who caught oneitis for me until she gradually opened up to me and confide in me like she didnt in anyone ever. Well, I'm still doing it, but it's boring. She sends me I love yous and I roll my eyes just want to go to sleep. I really thought I would enjoy being adored cherished and loved by a kind hearted qt. Hard life.

Attached: dodo.jpg (361x361, 23K)

I'm from Nicaragua but live in Germany. I wish I were fucking all the hot girls in Sweden though.

Attached: Nicaragua.gif (1000x936, 197K)

The trick is to start making her do whatever you want and maker her believe she needs you after you build them up and get their trust

I had a friend/roomate who was really into me. She started giving me blowjobs on the regular. We'd just be hanging on the couch watching star trek and she's offer head rubs... then belly... then, well... I get hard when I get a belly rub, and she offered to take care of it. Turned into a pretty regular thing with her always wanting me to reciprocate. I wasn't at all into her sexually, because she was pretty damn homely. She was forever hopeful that with every blowjob it would turn into more. Nope. In my defense I told her it had to stop, but she'd turn into a psycho bitch if I rejected her advances. Pretty hard to turn down effortless blowjobs. She'd swallow too, no cleanup even required! She went off the deep end once I got a girlfriend, moved out, refused to ever talk to me again. That experience would honestly have to be the shittiest thing I've ever done to a girl. I'm sure she tells everyone I raped her, or abused her... because that's how she always described her past relationships.

There was this chick who was pretty into me when we were 16. She had some party and invited about 50 people but only 6 of us showed up. Even though i'd kind of led her on I got with another girl and literally fucked her in the living room in front of everyone. The girl whose party it was kept telling us to stop but everyone was laughing about it. left a used condom in her shoe and never really saw her after that

pics?

got her fat and ate her

bitch had it coming for eating parts of my house

her brother got away tho

Are you a nigger or an arab or diagnosed with HIV?

If not, then you're not allowed to fuck them.

If you are, then you MUST fuck them.

It's Swedish law, as ordained by the Ministry of Tolerance (MiniTol)

haha wtf

I'm latino, not a nigger. So my skin looks tanned and look like I'm from Italy or Iran. I don't have HIV.

hmmm... I have already fucked girls from Norway and Finland... maybe I need to step up my game to get a swedish blonde.

nice talking to you m8

I meant Israel not Iran... I think there's a difference. You know Gal Gadot is from Israel.

The worse thing to do to a woman. May dog have mercy on your soul!

he said worst, not hottest

Attached: thinking-face_1f914.png (120x120, 6K)

Made her look into my eyes when having cötius.
Told her Ioved her.
Missionary with her.

I know, I'm beyond fucked up Sup Forums, how can I help myself?

Implying this ever fucking happened.
Kek!

Is there a difference?

I came then shitted on her and she farted

I existed near her

I think this is how I remember there's two versions I have not sure which is correct need feedback, but don't have access to correct people: this version is the one I blame myself in

>rapist repeatedly raping me
>asked when is my turn to do this
>who do you like - he asks
>pointed out my friend I liked
>proceeds to tell me to follow him
>we corner her
>I start not wanting this anymore
>beats me into submission
>she sees me in distress and gets me to cooperate
>I think her survival drive was to get me to calm down
>I remember her saying don't look as it was happening
>I did my best to only see her face
>rapist strip her pants/panties and instructs me how to rape
>I rape

We were all around 5 at the time. Not sure any of us knew what was happening. I try not to blame myself but at this point I am going to carry this with me forever.

all I can think is now she has all the bad things I have. I hope she can trust. I hope she is not stuck in her house due to agoraphobia. I hope didn't completely fuck up her life, but I have a really strong feeling I did.

Breathe.

Attached: 1511079230434.jpg (600x744, 94K)

Trusted her.

Had my girlfriend get her friend black out drunk and watch me fuck her

Dated her for 2 months just to get with her best friend. Ruined 2 relationships in the process.

My gf in HS cheated, so I made her fuck a dog as restitution, then dumped her because shes a degenerate dog fucker. I also told everyone at school about it, and her paretns found out. She ended up switching schools because of it.

trips of truth, you degenerate bastard

trips checked

also, nicely done... best one so far in creativity.

>creativity award

What's the end game, fag? That just sounds like someone with low self esteem taking advantage of another person with low self esteem.

moar

I said no when a girl proposed to me

You sound like you could pass for white trash. Congrats.

I married her

I've never physically assaulted anyone because I'm not a fucking brainless ape, but I told someone that she's a horrible person who loves herself more than anyone else, is utterly incapable of caring of anyone's problems other than her own and that she will die alone and forgotten.

Attached: mfw (19).jpg (200x200, 11K)

You're a special kind of piece of shit, you know that?

Attached: 1516119030585.jpg (480x337, 19K)

Married one

Peeing on her. Just completely dousing her in public places like the park. It’s awesome pissing on another human being for some reason. I’ll top this though if I ever fuck her sister , grand plans..

Correct that to 2 sisters

dude, imagine being in a bar and all of a sudden she starts crying and complaining for something I didn't do. She was crazy bro. I also did not confirm she has HPV. It was not my fault that she was a virgin and told me just minutes before going in... I mean, she has some fault. Also I used a condom, it just didn't work properly.

It's the situation I was in that really makes it look really bad. I just treated her like a normal girl, as I said I went out on a date afterwards and there is where she did the whole scene without any reason at all.

Faggots like you should kill themselves. Spreading around a fucking permanent disease is the lowest thing you can do as a human.

Attached: 1513441197152.png (953x1282, 495K)

Wait these things exist? Interesting....

Told her about my emotions

was married to a 9/10 and cheated on her with a 9/10 who was younger, thicc as fuck and a virgin at 21.lol i met the side chick in front of my main chick at a convention and years later shot my shot and there we go. popped that cherry on new years of 2017 while my wife was with her friend at some party. idgaf. i had the best of both world. left my wife for the side piece but i was too fucked up from everything and lost the side piece. to this day im still madly missing the side piece. she ws PERFECT lol

Pissed on her. Made her fist herself. Made her send me vids of her fucking a dog. All with the promise I'd her back with her.

I knocked up my girlfriend and told her that I wanted to have kids with her but we weren't ready yet. The day she got the abortion I left her because she was a bitch. She called me later that day freaking out about there being blood everywhere I told her it was her problem and haven't spoken to her since.

Have sold my wife to strangers to rape and torture her.

Entered her life

Good lord

i loved her

> Went camping in the mountains with my GF and my friends
> GF didn't know I was banging my bestfriend for few weeks. Both of them were also kinda bestfriends at that time. Bestfriend was also there with her own boyfriend.
> Whatever, the second day I asked if anyone want to go for a walk on the nearby cliffs. Everybody prefer to swim by the river, except BF. GF was hesitating but I didn't insist.
> So just me and best friend going to the walk. We share some deep kisses when off sight, I grabed her ass and pussy once or two.
> When arriving on top of the cliff, I have serious vertigo attack. Bestfriend tried to calm me down. Talk to me gently, then kissed me. Then, of course, gived me a blowjob.
> I put my left hand under her shorts, can't reach her pussy from behind. So stick the tip of my finger in her ass.
> She stopped her deep blowjob. I still remember her eyes scanning all around us will she was licking the tip of my cock. She was thinking of something.
> She sat down, pull her shorts off. Put some saliva in her hand and lubed her asshole with it, and, just like that, she sit right on my dick.
> It was not our first ass fuck, but seriously on of the best !
> I remember the feeling of my dick in her asshole, while I'm watching the landscape from the top of the mountain.
> I came right in her asshole, of course.
> I put my pants back on, she does the same.
> We go back to the camp. She kissed her BF, I kissed my GF.
> GF told me she missed me, with cute and sexy look. She was wearing tight jeans shorts and bikini top.
> She took my hand, and lead me to a quite isolated place near the river.
> We kissed for few minutes, she unzip my pants.
> She just blew me, right away.
> She did an ass to other girl's mouth and tasted her bestfriend's asshole right from my dick
>Actually bestfriend's ass is always very clean (I know cause I ate it sooo often!), but that was still... so dirty to do!
>I came in her mouth
>Worst thing I've done to her

Attached: 2011.02.03.jpg (1920x2560, 642K)

pics is BF

To hell with that whore. If only she had succeeded in the ridding the world of her disgusting vagina.

ignored her. it drove her nuts

Seduced her over the Internet, made her break up with rl bf. Anyway I recorded multiple videocalls of her basically doing whatever I told her to do :^)

Hogtied her and put a piece of ginger in her ass.

>Be separated from gf
>We remain in touch and sometimes hang out and stuff
>Start getting closer again, both thinking if we should get back together

>Her sister is a friend of mine
>One day I'm hanging out with gfs sister
>She stays the night at my place
>Next day in the morning, she takes a shower, I'm laying in bed surfing the chon
>She comes from the shower and cuddles next to me almost naked
>After a while we're going at it hardcore
>I blow my load on her asshole while shes spreading and begging for my cum

>A few hours later, gf calls, wants to come over
>gfs sister leaves like fifteen minutes before gf gets there
>We spend the day together
>End up having sex
>I get a real fucking kick out of knowing I fucked her sister in the same sheets a few hours ago
>Have her spread her ass and jack off on her butthole

>She actually comments "I bet you couldnt get other girls to be as dirty as I am, user" after we're done

I ended up getting back together with her, fucked her sister a few times on the side after that. Got messy when she found out...

Thats only 'the trick' if your a low life fag

I raped a foreign exchange student in college

Gave her herpes

Granted, I got them from a girl, so just passing it along.

If she told you she was a virgin right before you put it in, well, she's not a virgin.

You're an animal
Gtfo

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Attached: 1jEJd.jpg (250x196, 16K)

Told her I'll always love her.
She still believes it.

I bet she was the one that created the Amerimutt meme, thanks alot asshole.

sure kid

Thanks, I had to delete cookies, and turn off-on my browser. I can't believe what you put me through. It must have taken me seconds. Fucking White Knights!

I had sex with someone with MS just to fuck a cripple. I almost popped out her hips trying to make her spread her legs.

Gf told me "I love you" once and I respond with something like "what!? Nooo, no, dont say that"

heh

>sure kid
>sure kid
>sure kid

Attached: arn msb g.png (480x360, 161K)

Basically I hooked up with a girl who was in a relationship. A month later she tells me that she's really into me, she's hot so I tell her that I like her too. We bang again. A few days later she breaks up with her BF. As soon as she tells me I instantly lose my boner for her. Tell her I like her, but not in any special way. She starts crying. I do nothing to comfort her. Tell her Im sorry she got the wrong idea and I leave.

Another time when I was in 19, I spent time in the psych ward after a failed suicide attempt. Made friends with a sexy grandma type who was in there. Made friends with her son, he got me my IT job.

Grandma invites me over. Son is at work, Sons gf is in next room.

Grandma pulls out condom. I went down on her 80 grit pussy. I fuck her. She gives me grandma kisses all over my face. I but a nut. She offers me a Worthers Original.

Son calls me up the next day crying demanding to know why I fucked his mom. Made me promise not to tell anyone.

I promise nothing.

dated her

Camping trip
> GF got drunk
> GF got sick
> GF passes out
> I fucked her in the ass several times when she was passed out
> I stuck my dick, covered with her shit, in her mouth and pissed
> I felt bad about it later bur would do it again