She dumped me bros. after 2 years of "everything is fine and I live you" to a "it was never fine, I never loved you"

she dumped me bros. after 2 years of "everything is fine and I live you" to a "it was never fine, I never loved you"
The fuck do I do now bros, I'm pretty heartbroken here, she was the nices girl I've ever had and all I want to do nos is to an hero. all my dreams depended on her
pic related, how I miss her

Attached: 1.jpg (289x411, 19K)

Give it time you’ll feel better. Start looking for other women now because she can get rebound sex at the snap of her fingers

Attached: C0A9862C-F894-4A8C-B295-943453C86208.jpg (600x746, 133K)

she even told me one time.. "you know user, for me to get a new one would be as easy as it can be"

Find some drugs n find a girl thatll put out for drugs. Take drugs with her and fuck her until you are completely numb inside and out

well if she dumped your ass to the curb obviously she isn't that nice
move on, she isn't losing sleep over you
don't lose sleep over her
not worth it
also
please wake up

Face

Just go get some new pussy, someone smarter and hotter. In the end, she will get fat and her looks will fade, dudes get more attractive over time as long as you don't get fat

>this is what relationships/partnerships/marriages come down to
>dis is loif

Fuck it, if she never cared, then find someone who will. Don't hang up on her, even if you get back together, it will be the same. Tell her you'll still be friends or just don't talk to her. If you do, it'll be your only thought on future dates. When you go on your next date, you show full confidence, her thought doesn't matter. No matter what she says, disregard it and make a better you.

im fucking ugly bro, this girl was a miracle for me

u thin or thicc?

this nigga smart

PLEASE WAKE UP

u'll find someone

i'm a thicc bih
weight 90 kg, height 1.75

You should never be too many steps off in looks, it creates a power dynamic that is unhealthy. Find some nerdy girl that has potential and a good body

It will never improve you will never get over her and the only way for peace is to seek revenge

More pics

My dream has always been to have an asian girlfriend, the thing is I never get asians here, and new girlfriends get in the way between me and my dream. and then I fall in love, and I start planning on sons, daughters, future, travel, ton of shit that they agree with and are happy until they find a new one. I've been through this before. it just hurts so much, where the fuck can I activate my almonds

Obviously she wasn’t the nicest girl, now was she user? Take her pupeteering fist out of your ass and do whatever the fuck you want with your life. You do not owe a single ounce of sadness or pain to lying cunts who cannot be upfront about their feelings.

Post her nudes

Attached: 69A400D0-EDBA-4A5D-AB63-7DD42A16ECF1.png (640x1136, 1.31M)

Post nudes

We'll she obviously wasn't that nice, Op. Feeling bad after an emotional trauma is normal. Pro tip: They didn't stop making women. Plenty more out there, Op.

Post her nudes

That body looks familiar

>she was the nices girl I've ever had
no she wasn't. she lied to you. she strung you along without a second thought for how it would affect you. she's a cunt. probably the biggest cunt you've ever had.

what is that? ass or tits?

If your not ugly as fuck and she was your only hope for a relationship it all isnt that bad. That slut lied to you for 2 years and now you saw her real face! Dont be sad be angry, fuck sluts, go to partys, do some mdma and go on in life. 2 years arent much either

this