Tesha, John, you here?

Tesha, John, you here?
Also, trying to find any survivors of the 2020 nuclear disaster, I heard more than 250 people went through the loop as I did.
Please answer.

Attached: voina_3_1.jpg (800x514, 135K)

I’m here

Hai

All my ppl ded

Good lord.
Remember, don't interact with anything,
Phase 2 coming soon.
My brother killed his past self as a suicide. Seems painless if u're desperate.
Please remember the location.

It's pointless.
Everything will happen again.
You can't change the future.
I've done all of this for 12 times, 2020 always happen. Just kill yourselves.

What happened?

details

Heard other survivor made it through the loop, but still searching for survivors...

Attached: received_793390144190589.gif (260x194, 1.34M)

Last time i gave you the details, it got me locked up.
Just take your attention to May 2018, for a meeting we'll eventually call ''The Fatal Act''.
After that it'll all go downhill.

Are you one of them?

if it's looping it doesn't matter. Just give me the details, kys and wait for next time

Every time you go back, you make the world go through 2020 again. It's time to stop. Time to let go. You can't fix it.

Attached: BookItsFunToPretend.jpg (144x200, 64K)

hypothetically it matters to them
it would be boring and may end the loop
which I assume is undesirable

if you really believe that, why haven't you?

Experimentations by the CERN will result in a wormhole that'll expand in a blackhole.
I ain't no scientist, but you'll have more or less than 30 minutes to go through if you want to come back to 2007.
Phase 2 is a phase we prepared over 20 loops.
is right, we are at loop 12.
The Fatal Act will happen on may 20th. We try to raise awareness over 20 loops via quantum memory.
We have far better results than on loop 1 where we have been taken as freaks.

I went through "the loop" just time and already have that feeling of being detached from this reality ... I doubt that "us" going through "it" again and again and again have any impact on this timeline ... The peoples making mistake by unleashing nukes all over the world will continue on and on ... You can not change peoples nature ... Im just sad that more peoples could get "saved" ... God bless madagaskar ...

OP here
is right. They too are looping. Last time I got arrested and told that I'll be killed if I do it again in the next loop.
is not OP and shouldn't pretend to know any details. I'll have to say this is all false for my own sake. But you may be interested in his sayings. To the poster, I'll be wearing a black and white flag at the location in about a month. Please come and see me.

Madagascar, huh? Would be a real shame if anything were to happen to it.

Hawkings death happened in loop 9, which is a fact of quantum memory in action, although this event being really bad for us. He was working on these ''reality-detachement'' symptoms. We'll just have to hope our sanity won't leave us 'till loop 20...
I plan on going to madagascar and try to help, have you been there? Do you know what will happen?

I plan on doing it this time. Just trying to find my past self and kill it.

Abort Stallion Red

Please take this alert seriously or else loop 12 will be a failure.

Waiting confirmation.

>Quads
This man must be taken seriously.

They know we shouldn't tell you, but not all of us are restricted by such pedestrian concepts.

Guys it was never Korea or Mexico, Italy's the one the slipped into America, after that it was just one concatenation after the other. And lets not forget The Cascade Horizon....that was, well All 3 of me will tell you it wasn't the most pleasant for any of us. There used to be 5, but one lost control and you CAN NOT function on 4..

Attached: Heheardthat.png (499x430, 14K)

Italy was nothing but propaganda. Don't buy his shit as they want you to do.

Stallion Red is the key to the success of loop 12, so fuck off.

This is all just so fucking fascinating.

Attached: 1511081138175.jpg (474x600, 131K)

Let's pretend you're not just a dumbfuck for a moment...
...Is there anything we can do to prevent you ''disaster'' and if so, can we have any explanation?

>a bunch of autistic neckbeards roleplaying the apocalypse
truly fascinating

U're stupid. I hope you'll be in madagascar in 2020.

CAN SOMEONE
PLEASE TELL ME
THE FUCK HAPPENED
IN MADAGASCAR.

Not that I care 'bout them tho.

Yoan, it's Tesha.
Since you cheated on me in the last 3 loops,
I'll tell you to fuck off.
Sincerely
Tesha.
P.S - John's dick is bigger than yours.