Was this show any good? I might watch a few episodes just for the novelty of it, plus he seems like he'd be funny

Was this show any good? I might watch a few episodes just for the novelty of it, plus he seems like he'd be funny.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

I like the Christie arc for all the secret alliances but this Pence arc is getting kinda boring

Yes

Especially the Gary Busey seasons

Wasn't arnie gonna replace trump?

The UK one is better. Alan sugar literally taught Trump all the business secrets

Arnold was a meme politician even before Trump, shame he can't run for president

It premieres January 2.

Alan sugar isn't the president elect of the united states though, which is where the novelty part comes in
you retard

you're fired

cringe

It's a fun reality show of the time in the vein of Kitchen Nightmares and early American Idol. Haven't seen the more recent celebrity version. The main focus is on the people competing and then Trump comes out at the end and shits on them.

Can confirm, and I'm not even a /brit/bong.

>Alan Sugar
>tries to be reasonable
>focus is on the business, less on the drama
>very little manipulation from sound track or tacky handholding; lets the audience decide what they think of things

>Donald Trump
>makes pretty much no effort to be reasonable; jumps straight to treating them like the scum of the earth who should hurry up and kill themselves, and is always looking to pick a fight (clearly not due to a difference in attitude, like some people claim; some of the absolute dumbest, most selfish, most ridiculous arrogant and lazy people from his shows are from UK Apprentice, and Alan gives them far more respect than they deserve)
>BLEEP
>orchestra blaring in the background, trying to dictate what the audience should feel at any given scene
>feels like reality TV

Why are US shows so terrible?

>>makes pretty much no effort to be reasonable; jumps straight to treating them like the scum of the earth who should hurry up and kill themselves, and is always looking to pick a fight (clearly not due to a difference in attitude, like some people claim; some of the absolute dumbest, most selfish, most ridiculous arrogant and lazy people from his shows are from UK Apprentice, and Alan gives them far more respect than they deserve)

Retard. Donald Trump is completely reasonable throughout the entire show.

because only idiots watch shows like that

>muh white trash
No.

You mean dopey Sugar? The stupid ass?

It's pretty good if you want to learn about business and how to succeed in business by one of the best business men and genius in the world.

>That time some guy made a joke about being white trash and Trump demolished him

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONAAAY
MONAAAAAAYYYY

it actually is especially the celebrity ones
>tfw i actually kind of liked trump for a few years

>only idiots what shows about people conducting business and critique it themselves
Do you not want to make money in your life?

It's funny to try and watch coddled and pampered celebrities attempt inter-personal corporate relationships.

They give them toddler tier instructions and they fail to do them. It's gold.

>that fucking Omaha Steaks speech
>everyone said it was terrible and Busey is insane
>reunion for Trump's choosing
>Busey mentions he got a deal from Omaha Steaks because they loved his speech about flying a kite