2: $$$
3: $$$
4: $$$
5: big dick

Everything.

>money
>confidence
>big dick

Money, popularity/connections, if you're not a Chad you need to have a good sense of humor and something entertaining to say.

>Height
>Money
>Social Status
>Confidence
In that order.

The rarest of pepes

Attached: 1506968940284.png (554x400, 52K)

a large tongue for butt slurping

Attached: pepe glitch.png (600x600, 89K)

slags yeah. But a decent girl will like you for your personality and humor even if you ask questions like this on Sup Forums

Attached: Donald-Trump.png (429x618, 443K)

Their father.

this

Attached: 91242244.jpg (466x700, 30K)

fun and genuine conversation. that makes the sex more intimate
if her version of fun is drugs, shell like a drug guy
if her version of fun is shopping, and so on
i like girls that like drinking and talking loads of shit

Money
Power
8" Penis
Tall Shredded Physique

Attached: Matthew-Fox-flexes-his-acting-muscle-in-Alex-Cross.jpg (1200x757, 310K)

1. innocence/virginity
2. huge vidya collection
3. obesity
4. shyness/social awkwardness
5. manchild mentality

This post triggers me

wow i must just be really unlucky with girls then, fuck

There's no order except in the various heads of various women, but these are all real things they judge guys by, yeah.
If you lack one, you should double down on the others.
Also, for all you butt-ugly fucks, note that "handsome" isn't on here. Being handsome just makes you more confident. Get some successes under your belt in sports / business / volunteering / hobbies / whatever. Work to improve yourself so you can have some confidence.
Also, this kind of confidence is better than sheer bravado, which can pull, but your constant insecurity from not actually having done anything will drive her away soon thereafter.

Attached: 1477103122559.png (467x506, 260K)

it's not lack of luck, but lack of building a better self.

time

Being handsome just means a girls will judge you less harshly for not being a millionaire. As soon as she finds a sugar daddy she's tossing the handsome guy to the curb.

Attached: rich-guy-hot-girl.jpg (933x1400, 351K)

A dick that isn't ugly and sanity
White I'll admit my dick is pretty aesthetic every chick who's ever seen it has done nothing but gush about how beautiful it is and how "pretty much all the dicks I've seen haven't looked anywhere near as nice as that"
So if your dick looks good there's that
They also like sane men so if you're a soyboy or an alcoholic fag better luck next time
It's pretty simple, if a caricature can be made of you incredibly easy than you're not what they're looking for period
They want a mystery to unravel and someone who isn't a walking steriotype

Please OP dont listen to those answers. Most people here are virgins who barely ever talked to a girl and are bitter that nobody wants them

cheetos

fail in pic-name :
the is nothing hot in that fat chick

>every chick who's ever seen it has done nothing but gush about how beautiful it is and how "pretty much all the dicks I've seen haven't looked anywhere near as nice as that"
your mom is such a sweetie

>money
>reasonably fit
>big dick

Personality really doesnt matter if youve got all 3. You could be the biggest dick in the world or the weirdest kind of introvert.

Doesn't matter. Every woman on the planet can give you a list of what the want in a guy and than consistently go with guys that are nothing like their list..

I cant roll my eyes any harder...
Inb4 someone falls for this half-baked troll bait. They will anyways but whatevs.

>What do girls look for in guys?
guys with full pockets