My gf (on the right) is on a girls trip to Vegas...

My gf (on the right) is on a girls trip to Vegas. She posted this pic to instagram and i've never seen that outfit before. She never likes exposing skin in that area, why is she doing it now? What does this mean Sup Forums? Is she getting railed?

Attached: 29090519_180948372543659_225405067719606272_n.jpg (1080x1080, 95K)

>on holiday
>in a hot place
>wears holiday clothes

shock. shes clearly getting fucked by a 20 inch black donger.

Damn, she's ugly. You fucking jew, if you want to choose someone to show here to use in your fucking bait threads, at least show someone fuckable

she never dresses like this tho. We've gone on trips together and would never wear something like this

She’s the ugliest one in a group of ugly girls so I don’t think you have to worry fam.

If i ever saw her id kidnap rape and strangle her

These are the types of clothes she usually wears

Attached: 230009_10100400624062969_991940_n.jpg (720x540, 93K)

the bootlegest bootleg version of him

shes gettin wacked with this as we speak

Attached: 1520053147279.jpg (640x914, 151K)

She's just having a good time out with the girls. I wouldn't worry about it. If you confront her about it, you'll come off as an insecure, jealous beta and she'll leave. All you should say is something like "Hey babe, saw that pic you posted, love that outfit! Would you wear that for me sometime?" Open up a dialogue about it. Either you trust her, or you don't. If you don't, relationship is dead. Abandon ship.

Naw dawg, she dressin for her new pimp, Jamaal. He got her broke in already.

What a place to post about your insecurities.
Don't worry OP. I never even saw 1/4 of my gf's outfits. This guy's got relatively the right idea.. .Don't let this shit get to you man. Not worth it.

enjoy your cuckold world.

for sure, she fucked last night.

You even look like a kuck. Best you can hope for is to join in satisfying the black dick she found.

My gf did the same thing to me once when she went to NYC. Had he tits out to show off. She never ever dresses like that when we're out, but when she's with her girlfriends out in the big city she does. She hates being objectified yet somehow I can only imagine her flattery when every other bum on the street cat calls her and says nasty shit.
Its bizarre. She's not that type of girl, ever. It could be that she enjoys the attention once in a while, her friends may have pushed her to dress like it but idk. I think girls like being sluts when their men aren't with them. Maybe they're all secretly sluts.

did you get hard with her attitude?

She’s 3rd hottest. Pass on her OP

Shes gonna get raped

Nah, far left is pretty hot.

Ew, I’ve never seen all 4 chicks being DUFFs til this pic, I guess butterfaces is a better description but still. Bleh.

She's got a 3 layer buffer before any guy even thinks about going for her so you're good there. Also she probably just wants some attention like literally all women want. Give her a reason to wear those clothes out more often.

All her friends are hotter and she's trying to fit in buy exposing herself a bit more. Nothing to worry about user

c'mon guys, she wants dick!

I would fuck her instead of others.

OP look at the way her friends are dressed. Its peer pressure you idiot. She can't dress dowdy when her girls are dressed like skanks. Then they win and get all the male attention.

You look like marikipliers retarded brother.

Vegas local here. Can verify, shes a total slut bro.

share more pics please!

She’s probably going to go thinking that she isn’t going to drink that much, just hanging out blah blah...then she gets a few strong drinks under her, maybe even sone soft drugs....things go blurry and she ends up getting separated from the girls, going home with a strange dude and ends up getting murdered....watch the morgue

Fucking kek

These. Her friends are all dressing sluty so she has to join in as well at the risk of not conforming with the group. If they’re sluts/acting slutty then you bet your ass she’s following suit too. Make sure you wrap it up twice when she gets back.