Be a self -admitted bully who,s victim goes insane, cries about guns laws

>Be a self -admitted bully who,s victim goes insane, cries about guns laws.
>Be a liberal media reporter, posing as a student who makes several videos after the fact and released them a week later.
>We know they are puppets, but for whom?

Attached: 29512712_894550800669573_3878294963479504318_n.jpg (629x544, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9t2HOBhyjOI
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/02/21/i-am-not-a-crisis-actor-florida-teens-fire-back-at-right-wing-conspiracy-theorists/?utm_term=.4cac22d42c38
youtube.com/watch?v=76advGTYIpo
youtu.be/RIRNURx1-3E
southcarolina.arrests.org/Arrests/David_Hogg_29601928/
youtube.com/watch?v=kHge-tgZClM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we know they are puppets
[citation needed]

This is Sup Forums bitch, I don't need citations. but since you asked nicely, here is an example of thier agenda. they are trying to over throw, or get someone removed. youtube.com/watch?v=9t2HOBhyjOI

Attached: 1522073550017.jpg (928x523, 67K)

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/02/21/i-am-not-a-crisis-actor-florida-teens-fire-back-at-right-wing-conspiracy-theorists/?utm_term=.4cac22d42c38

Why does this keep coming up? Because maybe they are?

Attached: 1522082950338.png (960x640, 834K)

kek

Attached: alexBones.jpg (993x882, 106K)

>bragging about single moms and exploding the welfare roles

Liberals...

youtube.com/watch?v=76advGTYIpo
here's the report where he was living in CA, being on the news. Far from Florida,a few years before. looks the same doesn't he.

Nobody's saying shit about the lax enforcement of existing laws & complete lack of common sense that would've prevented this & many of the other incidents of this year & last. They just keep pushing for MORE restrictive legislations, to kick off a snowballing effect, where each more restrictive legislation fails because the complete lack of enforcement is never addressed, ending up in eventual outright bans.

Also why the fuck does this bitch get to say shit without being called the fuck out at every single media appearance for directly leading to what happened in that incident by being a complete cunt? Seems awful funny she's not speaking out against the overwhelming cause of it (her bullshit) & rather speaking out about how it's so ridiculous the kid was able to do anything about said bullshit once her & others had pushed him over the edge.

No, I'm bragging about losing my v-card at 19, cuckold.

>virgin-shaming
Real classy, VICE.
Oh wait, it's VICE.

We should be able to say anything we want to anyone and they should just let it roll off their backs and never get offended or be affected by it. Stop trying to restrict my rights to be an asshole just because your pussy-ass mental hygiene can't cope with day-in day-out abuse, faggot.

Ah so the person who killed all the people is the victim.

Didn't know Sup Forums was the board dedicated to Tumblr now! Go back to r9k, frog.

youtu.be/RIRNURx1-3E
here is the little ingrate talking about parents and how much he loves his mom and dad.

You are absolutely correct. No one is talking about that, why? the media that is promoting this does not want to talk about that.

Lol. Yes so much tyranny in the West with their guns laws. Not here patriots, here you can buy whatever weapons your penis needs to get a hardon. Your are free, to do what the gun industry wants. You are free, to freak out and stock up on guns. You are free to do what we tell you.

user thinks he has Narcissistic parents. lmao, go make a reddit post about it, snowflake.

10\10

Come the fuck on.
He wasn't the victim the day he exploded. Not anymore. Now people that directly led to that incident get to play the victim.

Attached: 1521030111849.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

Were they not bitching about bullying right before this? So they didn't take their own advise and now are reaping the rewards.

>ingrate

He sounds greatful to me.
You sure you know what that word means?

Where is the evidence these people were abusing him?

southcarolina.arrests.org/Arrests/David_Hogg_29601928/

His mommy works for cnn and his dad works for the Fudds.
You're either a fuckwit or a $hill.
Probably both.

Nice trolling bro.

People were mean to me so I needed to come to school and kill lots of people who had nothing to do with it. Hopefully Cruz is learning about the pecking order in jail.

Attached: 1520475700907.jpg (1280x1280, 312K)

>massive crowds rally nationwide
>mfw not even half a million marched in DC
kek. this is a very loud and shrill fringe minority.
look at this delusional twat and his little raised fist Jesse Owens pose.
Lol. fuck this little worm.

found the virgins

I doubt everyone he killed was guilty of pushing him there; kid was in rampage mode.
But the talking head cunt is & has admitted as much.

youtube.com/watch?v=kHge-tgZClM

>South Carolina
lmao

Let's go comrades, we I mean guys! We need to get rid of guns because our glorious leader cannot over throw the capitalist pig dogs in charge. All glory to the glorious leader!

Attached: BAAAC21F-0B5C-4527-A642-82F35FCA1455.jpg (517x865, 87K)

>trolling
I'm not even attempting to justify his actions. But they need to stop bitching about & trying to blame everyone & everything else for the direct result of theirs.

>roll for victim initiative
>natural 20
You successfully disarm the Students of privatacy and forcibly equip all of them with Identification.

Virgin is best you got? I bet you voted for shillery didn't you.

KEK for DnD reference

>try to infringe the rights of & inconvenience everyone else
>you get inconvenienced by your own rights being infringed

Attached: 1519923523117.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

cnn right? isn't there a bunch of pics where they were interning there and learning the ropes?

Are you fat?

Because that looks like a fatty's dinner dream.

Also, thanks for making me cool spaghetti...

Cook not cool.

Fml.

EL GOBLINA HAS INVADED THIS THREAD
ALL OF YOUR GUNS WILL BE MELTED DOWN TO MAKE LADDERS FOR SCALING TRUMP'S WALL IF YOU DON'T REPLY TO THIS WITH "NO MAS CUNTURA"

NO IMMUNITIES WILL PROTECT YOU

Attached: 1519239337464.jpg (650x488, 36K)

NO MAS CUNTURA

> penniless failson
> spends all day on Sup Forums
> can't afford a gun
> mom won't let him anyway
> still whines about the possibility of stricter gun control

Why would you melt down guns to make ladders when modern guns are more plastic than metal? You're just going to burn the plastic away.

Attached: rYFWTiD.jpg (800x800, 92K)

Here is the true story behind this whole March for our Lives meme

>July 1950: as part of the top secret soviet project, a vat-grown Cuban operative is created and suspended in a fetal state. It's name is Emmachka Gonzalez 51529.
>May 1961: The project is transferred under heavy guard to Cuba along with nuclear missles
>September 1968: as part of a long-term strategy to disarm American citizens to make a North American occupation more feasible, the Kremlin orders the project to be smuggled into Florida by another Cuban agent who would pose as her father
>January 1969 for unknown reasons, the operation is suspended
>December 1999 Putin comes to power and orders the operation to resume
>Impregnating his american wife with the contents of the fetal agent, Emma Gonzalez is conceived
>To the great surprise of skeptical Kremlin engineers, the Gonzalez agent grew and thrived without incident and began to blend with the community
>February 2018 Russia deploys a low-altitude stealth missile fitted with a prototype "Nikolas Cruz Missle Capsule". The robotic agent Cruz lands successfully in Florida
>Hours after landing, the robot agent took an Uber to Margarine Stonedman Douglass HS and activated his terminator protocol, killing 17
>weeks later, compromised CNN employees working for Russian Intelligence activated a beacon in New York city which in turn activated Agent Gonzalez's implanted brain chip
>She began to recite pre-recorded, emotionally charged anti-gun propaganda
>The same CNN operatives pulled strings high up in the media giant's bureaucracy to ensure Agent Gonzalez would receive ample television coverage
>so far the Kremlin has considered the operation a "major success" and have praised the strategy of using misinformation to fool American citizens into using their own democratic process against themselves.

Attached: 1521987955900.jpg (899x899, 81K)

lol good one...