>"mask u sumn"

AY FREDO
*scratches head*
LEMMEAXEYASUMIN

*wastes water in the post-apocalypse*

*rubs head*

YU CANT PRUTECT UM RIIICK

why do the mods let you zombie autists run wild

The better question is how do you not love it? Seriously today has seen some of the most creative shitposting in a while

HAHAHA! GONDOLF! HAHAHA!

because I'm on Sup Forums all the time and do not enjoy seeing 12 shane threads among my capeshit and political threads. my shows get contained to one thread. your show should too. youre not funny you're an annoying bitch.

DUDE! FRUTO!

WAIT ... WHO WAS THAT GUY?

>smack lips but for a meme show
>most creative shitposting
Do iqlets only looking for things they can spam on their twitter feeds actually believe this?

I'M HIGH AS FUCK...

mask yu sumn user

>capeshit and politics
Wow you just showed your entire fucking hand right there. How can you complain about funposting when you come to Sup Forums for political threads, which has nothing to do with television

Fuck out of here

*rubs head*

if you want to spam wacky pictures with less than 11 words then please fuck off back to twitter. you think just because this is an anonymous board that you get to take out all your pent up faggotry on us?

hey red, mask ya summin

Looks like someone needs some mommy time :3

mmmh

Mommy, what are those stretchy marks on your milky milkies?

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!

When did Shaneposting start? I only started noticing it this month,

When your fellow redditors got bored of spamming whatever it was before this that also had the name _posting

what shane?

i havent seena single full episode of this show but i like this meme

shut up and post more karen gillan. I really rather see her than listen to her talk.

i thought it was actually a crop from lord of the rings for a solid minute, my gut exploded when the truth hit me

see

mask u sumn riiick
*rubs head*
whos gunna protect looori or cooorl

hey bane, mask you summin

I hope he had something to eat and line his stomach, before he started his 30 year bender.l