Jon Stewart slams liberal 'hypocrisy' for branding Donald Trump voters racist

>the country that elected Trump is the same one that elected Obama

youtube.com/watch?v=mUkv_jPgTeg

Holy shit. The JEW himself just BTFO all the liberal pundits and liberals themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is he /our guy/?

>“I thought Donald Trump disqualified himself at numerous points,” Mr. Stewart said. “But there is now this idea that anyone who voted for him has to be defined by the worst of his rhetoric.

>“Like, there are guys in my neighborhood that I love, that I respect, that I think have incredible qualities who are not afraid of Mexicans, and not afraid of Muslims, and not afraid of blacks. They’re afraid of their insurance premiums,” he continued. “In the liberal community, you hate this idea of creating people as a monolith. Don’t look as Muslims as a monolith. They are the individuals and it would be ignorance. But everybody who voted for Trump is a monolith, is a racist. That hypocrisy is also real in our country.”

Election would have been so much better with him around. So many of the leftie commentators are just establishment shills. They used to be rebels in the GWB era, but now they can't see how they're not advocating any kind of revolution or change anymore.

wtf i thought i hated him thats pretty cool

samantha bees must be rolling in his grave right now

This why no one will be able to replace Stewart, he criticized the bullshit hypocrisy on both sides.

No. He's a garden variety goyim hating hebe

JS is a talented comedian tbqh.

Good thing Jimmy Fallon helped Trump to win.

Am I the only one that wants grey hair?

I look so boring desu

No, I do too friend.

>like they even have skin in the game
>go to TOMAS RIOS profile
>he's white

lol

Not really. He's still operating from the fallacious viewpoint that Trump is a racist who loathes Mexicans and Muslims.

Trump ate a taco bowl. What more do you want from him?

No, you are /his goy/.

just fucking gas all those shills. fuck everyone single one of them.

>tfw SJWs are slowly realizing why they're stupid

It's been a long time coming, lads.

Trump is a friend of Israel

That was actually pretty good. I didn't watch this guy when he was on, but I want him back. I wish this guy was on TV instead of Seth Meyers or Trevor Noah.

>yfw the liberals are turning on each other

BASED TRUMP
PRAISE KEK

>Trump is a racist sexist evil misogynist hitler xenophobe BAD PERSON STUPIDHEAD
>Trump gets elected
>g-goys cmon lets stop calling people racist sexist evil misogynist hitler xenophobe bad person stupidheads...

They're switching tactics now.

Tough call.

Crucify the guy for not sharing your sentiment this time OR don't because he's also black and that would be racist.

The agenda is pretty clear at this point. The media realizes people don't see Trump as funny now that the man they paraded around as Literally Hitler is president. They have to calm people back down so they don't actually start some kind of uprising or try to kill him (not sure how likely this is anyway, but whatever) because they need to ensure we get at least 4 years of Trump presidency for some easy ratings. Trump is their cash cow, they can't lose him.

>It's a Sup Forumstard absues the term SJW episode

SJW are post-modernist radicals. They follow critical theory. They are not the standard left. The Establishment Left and standard left tolerated them because they didn't want to start a fight, and because they need the radical left's vote. But now they're starting to see that they are doing more harm than good.

yeah thank we god we have this guy

>AS AN AHFREEKAN, I JUST FIND ALL OF THIS SO SILLY; if you disagree with someone why don't you just rape and murder their grandparents
>can we talk more about music and movies and stuff?

When did Stewart get so hot, holy shit.

I call all leftists SJWs because I want centrist leftists to feel bunched in with those idiots so they're more inclined to eat each other.

>Jon Stewart
You mean Jon (((Leibowitz)))?

Tell me my negroid friends from the Rebel States: what does 'skin in the game' mean?

>changing your mind after you realize you were the problem after all

>that's a bad thing

If they start to realize how fucking stupid the left has become and change because of that, then what is the problem?

Trever Noah is so god damn boring. He's pure whtie bread bland.

You can spend your entire life and never interact with SJW. They are only online or in some rare places like universtieis.

Yeah while centrists/liberals/moderate conservatives are trying to figure out what factors actually led us to a Trump presidency, your real garden variety radical leftist SJWs are bearing down more than ever and absolutely convinced that this confirms the same shit they've always believed. Though they do share certain narratives with the mainstream left, especially the whole "misogyny elected Trump" meme.

Is Jon the only guy from all these countless "humor" shows who are actually funny and have his own position?

>Trump is a racist who loathes Mexicans and Muslims.

No.

CBS tried and tried to pull an anti-Trump comment out of him and he wouldn't.

He's like Bill Maher. He lashes out at the left for acting a certain way on a single issue (like Islam) but is just as bad as the people he's shitting on with most other issues. That said, I like him a lot more than all of the other liberal political pundit/comedians.

Increasingly the workplace, namely in HR.

Aged like wine

why the fuck does Charlie Rose keep interrupting him?

>Jessica Williams

Why? She's not even that good as a correspondent. It's clear that "live" Comedy like the Daily Show isn't her thing, she can be funny and has comedic acting chops, but actually in acting, not the live correspondent shit.

that feel when hair started falling out and going grey when I was 20

that's not really how it works, but if you want to go on being a stoic heroic warrior against the brainless masses, go right ahead

Why can't americans just accept that America was a better country when it was a white majority ruled by whites and the non-white minority were 2nd class citizens?

Keep in mind that this is also the guy that said if you're jerking-off to Bruce Jenner, it's still not tolerant enough.

According to Leibowitz, Jenner was "objectified" by the people talking about his sex appeal after surgically mutilating himself.

So basically, even if you're progressive enough to jerk it to trannies, you're STILL a shitlord according to people like this guy.

He's never hid the fact that he was a Jew. He just hated his father and didn't want his name to be celebrated for his sons achievements.

SJWs aren't leftists.

He like most Americans are just too afraid to admit the majority of the country who voted Trump are not only stupid but also childish and entitled to where they've severely jeopardized America's over inflated position in the world. Like he said, America used to be the exception of the world. Now their citizens have buckled and are no better than the 3rd worlders who "took are jerbs!"

They need to hold people accountable. People like Stewart and many many others are the ones who spread this toxic narrative. Them doing a 180 shouldn't absolve them of their crimes.

Yes, that's why he left. The Obama years were boring. Obama was a boring President who did fuck all, so all he had for material was FOX News flipping out on Obama, which itself got boring after they canned Glenn Beck.

stay mad, sjw

I like him alot more than Bill Maher

*I mean like most journalists. The other half are just trying to save their carers by trying to seem they know why everything happened.

Kike trying to save his own life.

You'll dangle too, Liebovitz

They were fishing hard for an Anti-Trump comment. When it was clear that's not what he was going to say he was trying to pull it out of him.

>Still not Anthony Burch

What a load of horse shit, why is everything a conspiracy by someone? Isn't it more likely you are just witnessing the process of a large number of people trying to understand why the world around them suddenly does not fit the model they had become accustomed

> They have to calm people back down
That's an artifact of people coming to terms with what happened, not a design of some secret media moguls.

Why must it all be reduced to an agenda or a program from some secret elite. Its more like a million different complex actors trying to make sense of the world and make profit for themselves.

Jon Stewart isn't a journalist though. He's retired and is just doing small directing gigs now.

>He thinks Trump will go against the Jews
LOL

Because posting on Sup Forums, everything has to be some secret clandestine agenda that those involved just slipped up on and we're now catching on and on the verge of a happening!!!!!

Every thread is like that, hyping up the smallest shit as if we've uncovered a New World Order and THE HAPPENING is going to be tomorrow.

>SJW's
>not Leftists

I keep seeing this shit preached by Liberals in a desperate bid at damage-control.

SJW's and their values are nothing new.
SJW's are just preaching the same shit Liberals have been preaching for DECADES (i.e. "black failure is due to white racism, muh gays, muh abortion 'rights', muh sogyney, why isn't TV/movies/videogames more diverse for no reason other than to fill my arbitrary personal quotas?, etc.).

The ONLY difference is that they are SLIGHTLY louder and more obnoxious than earlier leftists and tend to have more shitty piercings/tattoos.

Stop trying to pretend that there's any sort of divide here.
They're as natural of an outgrowth as an outgrowth can get.

Because the good ol' days wasn't really good. Go to bed, Grandpa

How does he threaten our position in the world? Because he wants Latvia to actually contribute what it agreed to to NATO? Or because he doesn't want to fight proxy wars with Russia? Plenty of idiots voted for both sides but Trump won because he ignored normal Republican wedge issues like gay marriage and instead said he would do something to try to bring jobs back, stop acting as world police for countries that can afford to protect their own interests, and that he would enforce existing immigration laws. The image created by the left that he's a raving bigoted lunatic is complete fiction.

This.

And Liebowitz is still calling Trump le Hitler and just claiming his supporters aren't le Hitler.

Hardly an improvement for the Leftist connection with reality.

Self hating jews are themselves a stereotype

"SJW" are post-modernists. The movement started in the 60's as a response to the perceived failures of the Enlightenment and modern movements (ie leftism).

they're not acknowledging that they had any part in the problem

>the majority of the country who voted Trump are not only stupid but also childish and entitled

Yes, the smart, mature and non-entitled people are the Hillary-supporters, who are the ones flipping cars and setting American flags on fire in Seattle.

Trump's election night was the height of Sup Forums, just like TORtanic was for Sup Forums.

For many, there will never be anything as good, and people will go fishing as hard as they can for another and for those who weren't around for it are going to try and make mountains out of mole-hills to have one for them.

Just like every thing after SWTOR has been people embarrassingly trying to hype any upcoming game as the new TORtanic, certain people on Sup Forums are going to be hyping any innocuous thing they can to try and force another GOD EMPEROR TRUMP PRAISE KEK momentum.

From subject matter on the boards, at least Sup Forums has the potential to eventually see an actual HAPPENING, and Sup Forums did get GamerGate, but we're still in the direct aftermath. Immediately after SWTOR people tried so hard to force TERA and Guild Wars 2 as the next big catastrophic failures, but they never reached the clusterfuck of gameplay and PR mishaps that SWTOR did.

Just like these interviews aren't going to be the next big thing for Sup Forums.

>And Liebowitz is still calling Trump le Hitler

Hrmmm, where did he say this?

She did an """episode""" on her """"show"""" stating trump can't read. I don't really care about politics but my fucking university teacher played th video in class on Election Day. I voted trump just to spite Samantha bee and her retarded propaganda

Fuck no.

>"I thought Donald Trump disqualified himself at numerous points,” Mr. Stewart said. “But there is now this idea that anyone who voted for him has to be defined by the worst of his rhetoric.

Media companies' bottom line is profits. Trump = profit. How is this not obvious to you? It's not a conspiracy so much as just a profit-driven agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

"Regardless of the outcome..." on election night was liberal code for "We all know Clinton's going to win, so taking that for granted..."

The deception used on this website and through Trump's campaign carried an astronomical amount of outright lies and smears. That including the amount of rampant racism their you can't get away from the way history will view you. As shown here by someone mentally impaired to the point where he has forgotten the countless retarded and contradictory things Trump has said.

The Empire America inherited (along with the wealth) of Europe cannot just be walked away from. A trade war with China would be disastrous for the US. Enjoy the possibility of having a shitty coal mine job back. That's the only industry Trump is likely to bring back.

Did you quote the wrong post?

He's talking about right wingers who act like patriotism is worshipping the Republican party, and that only Republicans can be patriotic and "real americans". And he's talking about how the Right co-opts the military, police and firefighters.

This could be completely obvious if you weren'ta moron.

IT was preemptively trying to calm Trump supporters because they thought they were going to do what they ended up doing.

I want grey hair so I could look like Magneto.

Synonymous for "having a stake in ____". Basically, the tweeters are mad comedians are acting like they have a stake in the outcome of Trump's policies, because they are incapable of realizing not everyone on TV is a mega rich 1% who is immune to politics.

I agree its a profit-driven. You are describing the relationship between the public and the media as one-way. The media sets an agenda

Its more of a conversation. The media market is responding to the demand of both the advertiser and the consumer. They both have a voice in setting the agenda.

So its deceitful to say the media is trying to calm the public to address an agenda. The media is responding to the public that wants an explanation ,and therefore calm.

What's the deal with the TV behind him? Is it always set to just record itself or does it normally have stuff on it?

>Solzhenitsyn
>Some butthurt Russian monarchist
Man, how can Bolsheviks be so based?

Sjw are a creation from the etablishment

Occupy wallstreet was hijacked by stupid people of color mandatory speaking and sex politics

Nobody ever talk about class or money and now a high class sheboon wich loads of money can seriously claim that she is more oppressed than a redneck minor from Alaska and people won't call her out on her bullshit.

But now the master has lost control of the beast.

It's gonna be good BOIIIIZ

Damn, is he /our/ guy??

>what is trolling for free publicity

Why do people treat him like some wise elder statesman or the second coming of Edward R Murrow?

>Wow, I get all of my news from comedians, what a crazy society where comedy shows are the ones telling us the truth, really makes you think.

Basically people are too lazy to read and don't even have the attention span to sit through 60 Minutes, so they watch a comedy show that feeds you liberal talking points with a joke every 20 seconds and think they've learned something. Maybe lionizing Stewart is how they can justify that to themselves.

I see nothing wrong with Solzhenitsyn's argument and you are an idiot.

>how the Right co-opts the military, police and firefighters

as opposed to the Left that outright despises, attacks, or even kills them

Jonathan Pie called the election a week before. Also he said in May that the second the Democrats stop taking Trump seriously is when they'd lose.

Positive reinforcement through humor. Make someone laugh and they'll be more likely to believe you, and/or just plain enjoy hearing you talk and seeing your face.

Those quotes have jack shit to do with each other though

I DON'T CARE IF I EVER COME DOWN

Huh. So TV is actually Sup Forums now? I'm confused

>being anti-clerical
>being ruled by a shitty royal family
>getting rid of ethnic domination of what was then a very multiethnic nation
>bad

>now

I think she doesn't know what fascism is. The US is far from it. Luckily.