Let's have a comfy thread

Let's have a comfy thread.
Post traditional villages from your cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BB-BaSo9mRg
youtube.com/watch?v=gT-dw4URKng
youtube.com/watch?v=h4H5VmDuYTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Pmi6EgAH5kE
youtube.com/watch?v=HAmK2m-AQWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keep going bruh

Why does the mosque look like a church?

Noice.

Do you have pics of Quechua villages?

It's probably a church, or it's like that for traditional style.

300,000 kabyles converted into Christianity between 2010 and 2013 so it's a possibility.

Here's a village with a mosque.

Larger pic ree

I'll google some.
This is Tinta, the town where I was born.
Elevation: 3,466 m

One with church

>Ground level buildings
Cozy

Thanks.

And this is the Valle Sagrado. I used to live in that little town over there before getting married

Jewish village

Are this mountains tropical, Mediterranean or temperate in climate?

Depends on altitude level and latitude.

Are there any comfy villages I could move to but easily work online

Woah that's a nice mix of climates
Those are probably in Europe only.
All work in Kabylie village is traditional (Farmer, Builder, Lumberjack, Priest, Teacher, Blacksmith etc..)

But European villages coast a fuckton to live in while Algerian ones barely cost a thing.

Old Ollantaytambo town. Most of our average villages in the Andes looks like this.

It's difficult since most of our towns and villages are still undeveloped.
Give Perú some more years.

Also North Africans are shorter than whites so you might have trouble travelling through the town.

Pic related traditional gate

Is that water used for drinking or as sewage?

I think I can go through that, jaja.

Sometimes it's good to be short

>No Euro posted in thread so far
I thought Europe had the best villages.

None. That's part of the creek that passed over there before they build the city. These channels allow you to flow freely through the city.

Some kids use it to play, and yeah, there are always some people who put stuff in there but that's not it's natural purpose.

Most of them are sleeping now I guess.

allow it*

Why are Kabyles converting to Christianity?

They hate Arabs because they lack rights, and they think Islam is related to Arabic.
Others just hated Islam.

Here's the inside of the average house in a Kabyle village

What is that floor? Stone?

What kind of people live in places like this? Where is it?

Marble
Looks pretty nice.
Is it mostly European-origin people that live there?

Looks French btw

Why do Kabyles seem to be the only ones who care about this?

Also, to contribute to your thread, this is Tlalpujahua, is a popular religious pilgrimage site from the region I live and it's also famous for Christmas ornaments. Mexican villages aren't really pretty t b h

Riffians do too, but they are more conservatives.

Berberism started in Kabyle as an opposition against the Arabization of Algeria. and many activists were accused of Blasphemy at that time and Kabyles weren't accepted in the Muslim community, which made them isolated and let them communicate less with Muslims and as a result become less religious in Islam.
So they either convert to Sufi Islam or to Christianity.

As far as I know, mostly portuguese descendent people. We didn't have much french influence here.
It's Ouro Preto, in Minas Gerais state.

Is there no pushback from the Algerian government or from non-Kabyles? I thought it was technically illegal to change religions in Algeria.

Do Germans have their own villages or did they not care enough to build ones?

It is but they government can barely do anything about it.
Non-Kabyles don't care, except Haut Plaines Arabs who are butthurt but it doesn't do much.
Al Qaeda is doing some kidnappings lately.

forgot pic

Is this native American?

They used to live in villages, but nowadays they live in normal cities. But there are still some small towns with german majority, where kids still learning german language and culture at school.

Mind if you share some. That seems interesting.
I've always viewed Br as a place with different ethnicities united under one culture and language.

Those roofs are a cute

People here used to live in turf houses.
Today the Faroese design their houses with grass roofs

What is the percentage of Kabyles in Algeria?

The grass is used against cold right?

~23% can speak it.
Probably even more Arabized ones.

Not all Kabyles are Christians btw, not even a majority.

I Think its a reconstructed norse house from New Foundland

Looks nice

Wew, looks like an ultra cozy hobbit hole.

Yes the turf provides insulation

I found some videos about Vale Europeu (a region in Santa Catarina state with german majority). There is some other regions with german majority in Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul states (like Gramado, Canela, Caxias do Sul, Bento Gonçalves), but I don't know much about them tbqh.
youtube.com/watch?v=BB-BaSo9mRg
youtube.com/watch?v=gT-dw4URKng
youtube.com/watch?v=h4H5VmDuYTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Pmi6EgAH5kE
youtube.com/watch?v=HAmK2m-AQWc

Most were destroyed by Germans, some architectural wonders were burned down and demolished Communists. There are still nice things intact but few people are interested in keeping our heritage. Despise to Russian culture comes in an education package unfortunately. Especially in capitals.

This style of Architecture is top notch
how common is it?

The village in the second video seems nice.

Didn't know there were that much Germans in brazil, so that's cool.

looks like Spain, what a """"coincidence""""

Are all Kabyles supportive of berberism? Do you think the possibility exists of a majority of them converting? Or are the conversions happening on a specific subset of the Kabyle population?

Kabylia is next to Mediterranean maybe that's why.
And Bejaia was once captured by Spaniards.

Yeah they're all Berberists.
I believe a mass conversion can happen but only when apostasy is not illegal.

Well, I've only seen then in the west part of the country, mostly in Falcon state, so I guess is not common. The first Spanish towns and settlements are located there.

Wow, looking for images of these comfy towns made me remember that this shithole o a country could be a really lovely place to live if we take care of it

Thanks for making this thread based Algerian man

Hmm looks like a comfy colonial favela

What is the Muslim Kabyle population like? Are the vast majority of them meme Muslims?

Comfy as fuck

we have nothing but ruins full of goats

Sufis mostly, some are Sunnis.
Is that a Sauna?

might post some since bait didn't work

this is a 4k pop small town just few kms fro my city, as a example

this is a even smaller Kazimierz Dolny near Kraków

Is it built by Polish people or by Germunz?

this is Bystrzyca Kłodzka

colonial/post colonial

It was German for 170 years, just like whole Warmia(region where I live) so it was partly build by Germans but this part of the region always had a Polish majority.

Another tiny town near my city(Olsztyn).

Fortified villages are the best.
We have none ;-;

I see.
I can't differentiate different types of central euro architecture anyways (Except Austrian).

Small town of Chełmno, near Toruń I think. under 20k pop I think.

We have hundreds, luckily. It's the specific of a country, you have warm beautiful sea, we have brick walls.

We wouldn't need them much anyways because mountains. But I personally think they're aesthetic.

Village of Stary Sącz in the mountains.

>No east Asian poster ITT

How do you feel about intramuros?

oh my fuck that's pretty. Kinda reminds me of this one overwatch map.

Looks Lat American.
Was built by colonists?

Sandomierz(under 20k pop I think).

They are and I can fully understand why you love them because we share that feeling. There is something about them that's super cosy and walking on an alley between a really old building and old city walls, in dim lantern light after a evening out at a local restaurant is ultra climatic.

Kłodzko, 20k pop?

Yeah, they make you feel protected and surrounded. Plus helps you get attached to the place.

yes, it was built for Spanish for Spanish citizens only. Indios (native MOST POWERFUL RACE) and Chinese were allowed in to do business but could never live inside.

These days it's a slow moving city, some of the buildings are still used, some are tourist attractions but most of it just has this rustic, twilight feel.

Comfy desu

Do you find pictures of slums minus the trash and the people unironically comfy?