Why do americans slice their dicks?

why do americans slice their dicks?

Attached: 20106262_123069548308211_3968617864234631541_n.jpg (259x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/nz5kmm/is-a-circumcised-penis-really-any-healthier
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They support Israel, so... there's your answer.

It's healthier.

it's more hygenic and girls like it better

Attached: 0d1cf48bb594f22b177099c64b05cde4eaf4ad6268c93e18da95e57a98d971e1.png (658x768, 182K)

>no counter argument

Okay.

can't even wash your dick

yeah yeah keep telling yourself an ashy penis is the better choice..

tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/nz5kmm/is-a-circumcised-penis-really-any-healthier

Because Americans are completely delusional and do everything backwards and claim they're the right ones.

who let the nigger in?

yeah, it's a jewish conspiracy. being this retarded

Attached: mutt3.png (376x309, 127K)

Because jews do it
Americans love jews

Gtfo you fucking goyium faggot.

We do it to show support for great leader
MAGA/MIGA

Attached: Jew-Puppet-Trump-Dumps-Bannon-For-Kushner-Bombs-Syria.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Because they're Jews.

Human idiocy, someone says do something and everybody just keeps doing it because they're afraid to question things.

Thus Facebook.

>not able to wash your dick
>better cut it off

eveyr girl I've ever talked to like cut guys better. You basement dwellers are not even considering this, because your faggotry is overwhelming. Ask a real girl, if you can find one to talk to you. She'll say the same thing.

Kinda like this, yes?
*sees a cute girl on the street*
>Hey there, I'm Steven!
>Hi Steven.
>Wow, you really are beautiful, you know that?
>Oh thank you!
>Do you like cut or uncut dicks?

Good goy

It's cultural. You should try not to be too concerned about other people's penises.

lol. this says it all. A lot of normal guys know girls and don't automatically assume you have to go up to a strange one in the street to talk to one.

lol. you fucking loser. kys

I'm a girl and idgaf if your dick is cut or not as long as it's clean, but the fact that you think that cutting your dick just because a girl would like it is a good argument makes you a massive beta faggot

Buut you said, and I quote, ''ask a real girl''.
A random girl on the street isn't a real one? I'm confused.

For someone who lost a part of his dick with lots of nerve endings, you sure are sensitive.

>I'm a girl

nice try faggot. Samefagging this hard b/c you got BTFO for not knowing any girls. Pathetic.

>For someone who lost a part of his dick with lots of nerve endings, you sure are sensitive.
absolutely destroyed

you totally missed it, but just because you're dumb. I said ask a real girl. You responded with your dumbass hypothetical situation totally overlooking the obvious answer. To ask a girl that you know. Knowing no girls, and being a loser, lead you to believe you'd have to approach a strange one in the street. You exposed yourself as a dickless loser that doesn't know any girls in real life and probably explains why you're on Sup Forums giving advice on other guys cocks.

same fag

>why do wyte bois slice their dicks?

Attached: fags.jpg (1280x1707, 275K)

same fag. this is pathetic. Propping yourself up like this is cringe.

Yep. Definitely a sensitive one.

kill yourself

Attached: faggot.png (511x130, 7K)

totally defensive now. ugh. you should be embarrassed

It was kinda funny, though.

So we dont have to worry about washing out the dead skin that collects under a useless flap of skin and turns into feta cheese crumbles.

Also so we don't look like a barnyard animal

you can't even spend 10 seconds washing your dick? Is it because you're so fat and can't even reach it?
>Also so we don't look like a barnyard animal
you weigh as much as one

Dicks can somewhat self clean

To be clear, they slice their children’s dicks and it’s because the Jews wanted to prevent boys from masturbating but continues today as tradition and it’s good revenue for the hospital.

>ashy cock

Attached: E9000D43-190B-4CFC-83CC-227AB81A65F3.gif (250x250, 993K)

So strange you would defend it. I saw this dude’s cut dick once and the gland was all dried out. It’s so strange that a tradition would hold on so much until you realize the people doing it to themselves don’t even want to face reality. Fucking weird as shit.