Hey Sup Forums what guns do you own? If you don’t own one, why don’t you own one?

Hey Sup Forums what guns do you own? If you don’t own one, why don’t you own one?

I bought a sw9ve a few years ago, the trigger is kinda heavy but it’s a pretty solid affordable gun for me. Pic related

Attached: 445D5485-0B76-46CF-85FF-3EF7109BF759.jpg (498x400, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCAb3sh9E5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no need

nothing but the best

Attached: glock-pg1750732fs_-_006.jpg (650x637, 49K)

no need to own gun, they will get banned soon.

Don't own any since I'm poor and young.

Bait

im british but i do own a demented bat

in your faggot liberal country, but not in AMERICA

>Why don't you own one?
I'm not white trash

Attached: pipe_down.jpg (226x223, 5K)

Be careful. It is illegal in Bongistan to own an item meant for self-defense.

Attached: Dsc_0187.jpg (800x481, 101K)

she will be the one to take them

New queen of Sup Forums.

Attached: emma-gonsalez-constitution.jpg (3000x2000, 893K)

Attached: 1472666168539.gif (415x212, 1.68M)

not mine but it looks nearly identical, and a .30-06 rifle can't remember much about it since it stored at my dad's a few states away.

Attached: Python3.jpg (637x425, 63K)

I love the P30 series. Own an L myself, as well as a SK for daily carry. Trying to get my hands on a standard P30 this week. I'm a V3 with light springs kind of faggot, never could get into LEM.

sucks i cant get match weight for it in europe, looks great with it

I opted for the SD9 as well, but not the VE. Trigger pull is a bit much, but it's a good general defense gun.

Don’t own one because I’m not a paranoid freak that thinks everyone is out to get me. Also just because I have the right to do something doesn’t mean I HAVE to do it.

yes. Here is my shitty rifle

Attached: wm_7389132.jpg (3264x2448, 802K)

.177 kwc revolver

>I'm not a paranoid freak
Dat projection.

No one is forcing you, user, you go your way, we will go ours.

I own 6 guns, don’t need a permit for them but they also can’t be used for mass shootings.

Attached: 01774514-9F9C-4539-B9B3-FC62C96426F1.jpg (355x355, 43K)

Cooey Model 60 cal .22LR same as pic related.

Attached: cooey60.jpg (1023x680, 44K)

pic related, its me waiting for that to happen

Attached: Untitled-1-5-504x270-1.jpg (1200x630, 185K)

Own about 30.
Most recent is this woodchuck gun I built a couple years ago.

Attached: build.jpg (2272x1704, 653K)

>projection

Don’t think you understand what that means and also where did I say it wasn’t ok for others to own guns? I didn’t...I just gave my reasons for not owning one.

My reason/opinion offends you? Go cry about it in a safe zone.

>Psychological projection
Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

Tell me again about how I'm using that word incorrectly, makes me hard.

Daily carry

Attached: 340PD_7yrds.jpg (750x562, 67K)

.357 mag snubby
No more powerful than a .38 sp.

A Colt 1903 my dad left me. Just took it to the range for the first time last weekend. My less-liberal-by-the-day girlfriend went with me. She had fun too. :-D

All I hear is crying from a retard that can’t accept others opinions, cry harder kid.

You are implying that being a "paranoid freak" is the only reason to own one.

>why don't you own a fire extinguisher?
>im not a paranoid freak who thinks his house is gonna burn down...

Actually, about 1/3 more powerful when used with "short barrel" loads designed for a 2" barrel.
2" barrel
Speer short barrel 357 - 990 ft/s , 294 ft/lbs
Speer short barrel 38spl+p - 860ft/s, 220 ft/lbs

4" barrel
Speer std 38spl+p - 945 ft/s, 248 ft/lbs

/ Hurts like hell to shoot.
// Won't feel a thing when I need it.

>paranoia

Irrational fear that others are out to get you. Why do majority of gun owners say they own one? Protection, from who? Imaginary “hypothetical” bad guys that are going to rob you.

No retard, you implied that it was. God damn.

>hypothetical bad guys
Crime isn't real.

If my kid decides to go insane and shoot uptown his school I doubt he’d get far with a fire extinguisher, nice try though junior.

My ex-sister-in-law used her .357 to shoot the guy who broke into her house to rape her.
Turns out he also had poured kerosene all around the foundation before he went in, so he likely would have burned down the house when he was done, killing not only her but my infant nephew in the process.
He did not have a gun.
She did.

Fuck you and your Disney view of the world.

How many times you been robbed or home invaded? 38 years for me and nothing even close.

I didn't imply a goddamned thing.

You were the one who used the false dichotomy.

I’m sure, every gun nut has a “shot a bad guy” story...I don’t believe any of them.

If your kid tries to shoot anybody, my grandkids will shoot him.

Bait.

?

Way to miss the point idiot, you were the one to make the comparison.

>here's a real world example of something that defies your worldview

LA LA LA LA I'M NOT LISTENING! THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN! YOUR FACTS DON'T REAL!!!!!

Nice try, junior.

4 AR-15s
XD-40
XDS 9mm
savage 7mm rem mag
rem 870
10/22
Walther P22

Attached: 28279562.jpg (960x924, 108K)

Stories posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood, only an idiot would take something posted here as fact.

Cry harder

Whaa whaa kid, mad cause you made a retarded comparison and got rekt?

I have three guns:
1. BKR-74, in .472 ball ammo, named "Shooty McNigger"
2. 843-GHP, in 23.45cm PCP, named "Stabby" because xhe identifies as a bayonet
C. Slingshot in 1.00 pebble, named "Little Rascal"

I'd like to buy a PewPew 42 in 3.14 if any anons are looking to sell.

>couple years
wtf have you been doing since then? unless you were in a coma you should be ashamed

>you don’t believe my story so you’re stupid

Muricans logic folks!

also Colt Trooper MKIII 357mag

>guns should be banned
>artistic fiction

By jove, you're right!

I'm not the one crying here, sweetheart.

Colt 1911
Mauser 98
Mosin Nagant with original scope
Marlin Xr-22

Attached: 8492F899-BFA3-4EED-97DD-A241DF6ED977.jpg (2592x1936, 933K)

Lets see
Mosin
Enfield MK III
Mannlicher m1890 carbine
Shitty AK (but they all are)
Star model BM
Beretta 92
10/22
Winchester model 12

Attached: 1517520244284.jpg (3024x1703, 1.55M)

>Hmm, I found who was behind of it...

Attached: ynif86mdd9ro2543680000000.jpg (820x477, 40K)

Attached: 8E1F8C62-AB6D-4C84-81C2-C4EBE0515F76.jpg (1512x2016, 635K)

Not all guns are bad
Instead of killing random people, this AR 15 decided to mow the grass.

Attached: 30BA6096-160A-4667-82AF-B249EF878910.jpg (2048x1176, 398K)

>mows down children during the week, mows down grass on the weekend

Be me
19 at the time
JUST moved into a shitty neighborhood because im young and broke but i had a cool neighbor
3 days in i hear my door get kicked in at night
Shot me the fuck awake
Grabbed a phone and dialed 911
Locked my room
I hear multiple footsteps
All i had in my room was my PC, TV, bed, and desks because i had left most my shit at my parents house (though, i doubt a bat would have helped much)
I think they heard me because they relentlessly tried to get into my room
It was 3 large men around my height if not taller (im 6'1" im 203lbs on a average estamate, not small by any means)
I tryed to throw hands but life aint a movie, i caught the one with a nice left jab and right hook but then i got sidebusted and another stabbed me
I had got stabbed twice, and beaten and knocked out cold (getting stabbed is not fun, the legitimate felling of cold steel tearing into my body still haunts my nightmares)

Where where the police? They took 35 minuts to show up after the fact. Do you know what did stop the threat? My neighbor who heard the comotion and came to my house with his snub .38 special (ruger LCR)
I cane too as He fired once and they scatterd like roaches and ran out my backdoor, one had my old laptop but dropped it and broke it
Luckily he too called the police and asked for a ambulance while he and his wife helped postpone the bleeding
No one was caught for tge crime and i was rushed into surgery, i lost half a pint of blood! I moved 6 months later

I owe my life to him and the gun.

Its the reason today i own a gun

Attached: 20180107_075522.jpg (2358x2624, 1.4M)

The SD9VE in op's jpg *sucks* IMHO.

Not him. But go fuck yourself.

I have had the following occur to me.

A dude tried to rob me at knife point.
Two dudes tried to rob me at knife point.
Roomate's ex BF broke in and tried to fight me.
Got stabbed after politely confronting a guy about stealing my mail; after watching him do it,
Was involved in a "mass shooting" where chuckleberry fuck shot into the library I was working at,
A guy tried to carjack me.

I'm 32... So, I'm glad you've lived a sheltered life and never been responsible for your own safety. I've literally seen the gamut of safe to unsafe from literally "best place to raise your kid" to "most dangerous city in America".

Carrying a gun is a civilized act because you cannot coerce me by force you can only persuade me. You can try to argue with me but in the end you cannot and will not convince me to ever give up my firearms and so I will keep bearing arms until I die. You will either accept that or not and I don't give a flying fuck because you are an ignorant plebian.

Good day sir!

I have a S&W 686 .357 with a 6" barrel. It is choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend it.

Holy shit I lol'd hard at this. Fucking pwn'd him.

Das how an Armalite eat.

I just edge in front of my door and when a black man opens the door hill get blasted with my jizz.

Own a beretta s3, old fox shotgun, some Winchesters, and a CZ75

Attached: gun.jpg (1200x793, 168K)

Also, i would trust a Highpoint c9 before one of those things (heard terrible experiences by people who use them)

Go with a gen 4 or 3 glock 17/19 or czp10c.
For a light round i do enjoy my bersa thunder in .380
Its a nice reliable gun, its not a full on pocket pistol, but it is compact for sure.
Lets the inner james bond (copy of the Walther ppk) out for around $300 out the door

NIcely locked up at the range and will only take it with me when going on hunting trips.

You know, using guns how they should be used and not carrying one constantly with you because you think everyone is just as trigger-happy as you are.

Attached: index.jpg (488x103, 5K)

An armed society is a polite society.

Attached: retard.jpg (1000x667, 138K)

I don't hunt and I live in a small town where home invasions aren't a thing. I have no need for a firearm.

Sigg P320 and P250

Attached: IMG_7103.jpg (1280x1129, 391K)

Chris Kyle might disagree

i don't
>britfag

it's for hunting

Attached: nintendo-zapper_7.jpg?itok=0gJC6qyz&resize=1100x619.jpg (834x619, 12K)

>killed by guy diagnosed with schizophrenia and psychosis
We should structure our society around crazy people, that sounds like a good plan.

Nice try SJW Mods.

Mine's a bitch to load.

Attached: 220px-TheTsarCannonJuly2004.jpg (220x165, 19K)

Let's make sure crazy people have unfettered access to guns - said no sane person ever

Literally nobody has made that argument.

Hello sigbro!

P226 here

I have a wide variety of guns for a wide variety of uses...

Attached: PA150010ss.png (1000x695, 1.43M)

underage b&

A couple ARs, a bulgarian AK, a few 12 gauge pumps, glocks, beretta, smith & wessons, a sig p226. Gotta diversify yo gats, nigga

Attached: IMG_20170915_201520.jpg (1765x1310, 735K)

Since the Florida shooting I also joined SAF.org and ordered up a SIG P365. God only knows when it will be delivered though....

Attached: P365.jpg (660x440, 52K)

Hey Sup Forumsros, I'm turning 21 in a coupe days, first thing I'm doing is getting my carry permit. What would you recommend as a reliable first handgun and why? I've been looking into a 1911, but maybe I should start with something cheaper.

Attached: 1478028892505.jpg (960x719, 329K)

>.357 mag snubby
>No more powerful than a .38 sp.

At point blank range the blast alone will cut a ruddypoo in half.

I would definitely not recommend a 1911 as a first gun, definitely not for concealed carry. It's doable but it's large, heavy, and low capacity for it's size. Look into one of the more popular single-stack 9mms like the S&W Shield or Glock 43 for more realistic concealable options.

How much money are you willing to spend on one? I'm now asking how much you CAN spend, but how much are you willing to spend? That's going to determine the range you're looking at.

Attached: Raep Face.jpg (1100x732, 181K)

sawed off 12gauge under your trench coat

My stepfather was talking about a S&W, but my mother has one and it really isn't my cup of tea. I'll probably look into a glock though.

I can spend about $1200, but I'm looking a little cheaper to start, around $600-$800. Then work up to something better through the years.

For concealed carry the Kahr CM-9 (in my pocket right now). Also P365 from Sig but very hard to get right now.

Also Glock 43 and M&P Shield.

youtube.com/watch?v=VCAb3sh9E5g

Attached: PA120005a.jpg (1072x804, 445K)

Too big to conceal comfortably, and expensive as fuck. I carry a Sig P365, it's pretty comfortable, small, light, and only ~$500. If you really want a 1911, or at least something like it, i'd go for the Sig 1911 Ultra Compact. You can get em for around $1000. Also I'm kind of a Sig fanboy so I might be a little biased.

Attached: 1911u-45-bss_1.jpg (700x600, 41K)

$400~$600 is going to be the sweet spot for bare bones pistols that do what they do best, pull trigger go bang.

First figure out the caliber you want to shoot, your choices for most common calibers are
>.380 ACP
>9mm
>.40 S&W
>.45 ACP

9mm is the most popular, cheapest to practice with, with ammo being roughly $8~$15 for a box of 50 rounds. Everything is a bit higher in terms of practice ammo.

.380 ACP is the 9mm but shorter and less powerful, meant for tiny handguns, like the glock 43, Ruger LCP, so on and so forth.

.40 S&W is snappy, it likes to snap up and you'll feel it, but it's more powerful than the other two.

.45 ACP is like chucking a big rock slowly down range.

to be continued.