FINALLY have sex with grill

>FINALLY have sex with grill
>Last 2 minutes

You were probably better than I will be

That's how it goes the FIRST time. In the second round you start to do some adjustments on your technique and shit

lol this is bullshit

lost my virginity to some qt asian in california and we smashed for at least a couple hours

protip: if you can't keep it up for more than 2 minutes, give her the illusion of a long lasting fuck session -- eat her out first, make her suck yo dick, rub your dick all over her, tease her with your cock by not going all the way in etc etc

another thing you can do is let her suck you off fully first, then you eat her out, and once she comes, your pecker will be ready for round two, which usually lasts much longer

>finally have sex with a girl
>had to drink a bottle of whiskey to get the courage to do so
>get whiskey dick and can't cum
>leave after 50 minutes feeling like a loser

>26
>still hasn't had sex.

t. things that never happened

>have sex with girl for 1st time
>dont cum because of desensitization from fapping

Fuck off, normalscum.

That's why I said the second ROUND not the second time you had sex with that particular girl

>having unprotected sex
lucky bastard

anybody can last hours with an ugly gook, fuckin beta

Australia, once again, being the only reasonable one here.

believe what you want nigga
no I mean like as soon as we started fucking that's how long it lasted

probably because of how often i had previously beaten off

>Lying in the internet

How do normieshits find this place? I thought shitbook was the normieshit containment zone.

I have an 8 inch dick and fucked 3 beautiful white girls for 5 hours each when I lost my virginity.

Jealous, white bois?

what's the correct way to eat her out? I've heard about many different techniques, but so far this matter is inconclusive to me

Some say sucking the clit is okay, some say it's the worse possible thing.

Some say to use a straight tongue and lick like a cat, some say to use the tip.

Some say to do it fast, some say to keep a slow pace.

Some say to lick the actual vagina and the lips as well, some say to don't botter, to concentrate on the clit.

Some say to finger her as well 4cm inside and up where the G spot suppose to be, some say to finger her as far as possible and down so it feels like fucking to her.

When the time come for me to eat a girl out, should I ask directions, cause I'm lost.

For what purpose?

>finally get to have sex with man
>way too tight, couldn't get it in
>he went soft as soon as he put the condom on
then a bunch of 'not quite there' extremely painful and bloody attempts
then some sessions that lasted longer than two hours as he'd take forever to cum and left my insides sore as fuck

damn sex

man are u serious? that insane losing virginity in 3 way

bost bussy

that's a foursome you fuckwit

>3 way
?

>When the time come for me to eat a girl out, should I ask directions, cause I'm lost.
Never do such thing, you've ooze confidence, they just lap it up and get all wet from that alone

With eating her out, you've to kind figure what she is getting off to, go slow with your tongue first, then try fingering her with one finger first, then two. Use your other hand to work her tits, butt etc

calm down friendos you are right i made a mistake

>Never do such thing
hell, no
ask, just not in an autistic way

>then two
can't get how it works, whenever my bf tried it was always awful pain from hell, even if his dick was thicker

I believe you

t. Commiefornian that bangs a qt Charlie

post pusy

ask for direction , because that's very personal for every single girl - as it is for men sometimes. Don't at like you know anything if you don't - that will just make the partner feel weird
t.girl

Just had a fuck with a girl, I'm a small guy 14cmx14cm, and she had her first orgasm. Pretty fun to see her not understanding the trembling of her legs while moaning in my ear. Nuted inside and received a nice blowjob til the end.
A good day overall.

and , you need to be retarded to say that
if you're doing the oral properly , you're not using fingers

pretty impressive

post your feet please

post your brain please

this is me

I lasted about 10 mins my 1st time, quite surprising since she blow me and lots of foreplay before hand. One i came i was ready for round 2 straight away though and lasted about 40 mins. Was decent but afterwards i realised sex wasnt what i built it up to be, yeh its great but its not the be all and end all.

see, no brain visible on the picture

should i recreate this webm for you?

sex is disgusting to be quite frank

I was so nervous I lost my boner twice my first time

no

More like boy pucci

they read about this place on reddit

First time maybe 2 min

I fucked again 20 min later and lasted forever lol

Virginfags, just jerk off before the act

>for at least a couple hours

you forgot to explain that you stopped fucking cause she fainted after taking your 12 inches long cock

>tfw almost going to turn 20 and still a virgin

I can't talk to girls, I just can't. One time I made out with some 5/10 slag at a party but she straight told me we weren't going to have sex, and that's the closest I've ever been. How can I, a 5'5" autistic manlet, get any?

You're supposed to adapt depending on the girl and the moment.

>Some say to lick the actual vagina and the lips as well, some say to don't botter, to concentrate on the clit.
>Some say sucking the clit is okay, some say it's the worse possible thing.
Only go after the clit after she's REALLY horny. Before that, aim for the vagina.

>Some say to do it fast, some say to keep a slow pace.
Begin slow, the go faster over time. Use your fingers too, your tongue will get tired.

>Some say to use a straight tongue and lick like a cat, some say to use the tip.
Roughly speaking: "whole tongue" licking on the groins and outer labia, get more sensible with the inner labia, and then use the tongue as if it was a dick on the vagina itself.

>Some say to finger her as well 4cm inside and up where the G spot suppose to be, some say to finger her as far as possible and down so it feels like fucking to her.
I'd say both. Press your fingers slightly up, so the whole finger rubs against her.

four more years and you'll get wizard powers

Continuously lower your standards until you do and then work back up

Your virginity has less to do with your height and more with the confidence issues it brings.

my standards aren't even that high desu. 5/10 and up is all good to me, 4/10 if they are nice
but fuck, I know that if I was dating someone or in bed with someone, I wouldn't pussy out. I don't pussy out of things...except when it comes to approaching women.

Better than my first time, I couldn't cum.

>I don't pussy out of things...except when it comes to approaching women.
The idea is pussy, not pussying out. *ba dum tss*

Stupid jokes apart. At your age people are a bit too afraid of hearing a "no", but really, it isn't a huge thing. Aim for slightly older (22, 23 or so) women on casual places you know that they'll be looking for sex. Be well-dressed (suited for the place, obviously), buy her a drinks and go on. And if you listen to a "no", well, next target.

>my standards aren't even that high
Still too high apparently because you're a virgin.

Well, mine to be honest was with a prostitute.

Hello Shia LaBeouf with down syndrome

Better than my first time, I was trying so hard to last that I wound up cumming in her.

Funny how you can go from years of being tormented by the desire to have sex to wishing you had just stayed home and jerked off, within seconds.

Was sweating bullets for like two months.

Just wear a condom bro

Lots of hell dwellers here for adultery.

>hell dwellers
Nice meme. It reminds me I need to write a book full of bullshit so people 1600-2000 years from now worship me.

This is a normalfag board for the discussion of international just slightly autistic culture
Go back to your containment zone

Being assburger is the norm on /r9k/, so it's more like a board for normalassburgerfags.

Sup Forums on the other hand is for people who's so assburger, but so assburger they crossed the line twice and look like normalfags.