EU to give African countries €62bn to send MORE migrants

welt.de/politik/ausland/article156011360/Das-ist-Europas-neuer-Masterplan-in-der-Fluechtlingskrise.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36469264

The European Commission plans to pay 62 billion Euros to Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, Niger, Mali, Ethiopia, Senegal, Nigeria and Lybia and in return, it expects them to strengthen their borders.
However, the deal would also open up new legal ways for migrants to apply for protected status in European countries from their current place of residence. It'd also offer these countries the same one-illegal-for-one-legal deal that Turkey got.
Furthermore, they plan to issue 'Blue Cards' to migrants that'd allow them to work anywhere in Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48&feature=youtu.be
scientificamerican.com/article/africa-s-population-will-soar-dangerously-unless-women-are-more-empowered/
youtube.com/watch?v=SCrR6ltEep4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whoonga
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ7oqmikZDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>paying taxes for your own racial destruction

how did it come to this?

My jimmies have reached a new galaxy.

This is madness

well the EU is basically run by a cabal of hag-witches that want to ruin their countries so this isn't a surprise

THIS IS FUCKING ENRAGING WHY WHY WHY

In simplest terms, this is what the West's aid to Africa has done so far.

THIS IS SPARTA

fuck the news
fuck the eu
fuck everything
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

Africa needs to be quarantined until all the nignogs die

they know they can never rule diferent people with diferent cultures

but they can rule migrants that share having no roots and a bond in brown skin or even that unholy book

So? I'm glad they get place to live and money to use #RefugeesWelcome

anyone else just waiting for shit to go full WW1.
I can see it now, some sand nigger will kill some general or high up european politician (in a smaller european country, belgium or some shit) and that will just start it, their millitary will just roll through the streets and kill them all, march toward migrant centres and burn them to the ground.
other countries will threaten to invade, but the the military will say fuck that, and refuse to do anything. migrants will go fucking apeshit. they will first look for the peaceful way out and offer migrants a way home. after 3 months, and extremists becoming bolder and more violent, the armies will march into every muslim area and just bombard the living shit out of them. the skies will be black with smoke, it will be fucked. youll just hear constant explosions and bombs, then you'll see some random millitary cunts walking through the street, with flamethrowers, burning down muslims houses, stores and mosques. and just executing people on the spot.
eventually they'll be driven back to turkey and africa, where we will make huge fucking trenches and walls like WW1 and just sit there waiting for them to come and mow them down when they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48&feature=youtu.be

>By 2100 Africa's population could be three billion to 6.1 billion, up sharply from 1.2 billion today, if birth rates remain stubbornly high. This unexpected rise will stress already fragile resources in Africa and around the world.

scientificamerican.com/article/africa-s-population-will-soar-dangerously-unless-women-are-more-empowered/

>hey look you increased our rape percentages by outrageous money
>hey germany can you give them some money
>Ja

I would like to see the EU force member countries to take in these people

>For years the prevailing projections put Africa's population at around two billion in 2100. Those models assumed that fertility rates would fall fairly rapidly and consistently. Instead the rates have dropped slowly and only in fits and starts. The United Nations now forecasts three billion to 6.1 billion people—staggering numbers.

if we/eu/whites did not send red cross packages from the day 1 now there would be no problem cuz they were not ever born or stay alive

I don't understand how anyone equipped with this knowledge can serious advocate for my "diversity" in Europe, unless they are advocating extinction of the white race.

Can the EUSSR collapse already?

>Mr Avramopoulos said the commission would relaunch the Blue Card scheme - a way for the EU to attract skilled professionals from non-EU countries.

Oh yeah, all those fucking engineers/medical workers/sales experts from Senegal, Mali, Guinea, Nigeria, Somalia are desparetely needed in Europe.

FUCK EU

>ooga booga gibs me dat

I think it's obvious most European whites want to die as an apology for "slavery and colonialism"

just ignore that every other race did these same things

>Give Erdogan Money to stop migrants.
>Give Africa money to send migrants.
Kek.

Im starting to have bad thoughs Sup Forumsacks

Breivik thoughts, is it normal?

The race war is coming Mario.

pretty sure when we talked about the kalergi plan on the /pol you thought this is just another tinfoil shit

Dont worry Luigi its perfectly normal , just stack up on weapons.

wtf is this shit

Stock up on your 1-Ups Mario

Something similar (a movement of Apefricans northward to white cities) happened recently btw:
youtube.com/watch?v=SCrR6ltEep4

And the results can be seen in Detroit, Baltimore, St Louis, Chicongo, etc.

>6 billion niggers
>an entire planet's population consisting solely of illiterate tribal niggers

>Mario
>Luigi

Good, good. Once the Europeans are nearly gone extinct we can finally establish the United States of Europe and rule over the easily manipulated, poorly educated, low IQ mish mash of brown people that will beg to vote for more government in return for handouts we pay for by pulling the last pennies out of the remaining white mens pockets. All according to plan.

I am certain the EU leaders are working together to destroy the continent. That is the only explanation for this.

>empowering women

What kind of race war? We just keep hating each other even on online forums. White countries with 10, 20,..,60, etc million citizens facing with X hundred of millions(billion(?)) brown/black invaders and our biggest problem is still who has blonder hair and other random bullshits.

You got it all wrong, user.
Erdogan will also get money to send migrants.

This experiment has been done (great migration of apefricans from the american south):
It turns out niggers don't want to be ruled by whites. Detroit is ruled and administered by niggers.

E U R O P E Y E S

Aquire gun and supplies and wait with the rest of us
soon

the deal seems to revolve around highly skilled migrants, not the subhuman scum.

but who will make Africa great again if we steal all of them skilled apes?

fuck EU leave now

Yet more proof that the EU is genocidal.

No, it is natural to want to defend your country and it's citizens, take up arms and prepare for the incoming war. Fight to preserve the way of life you have.

Not just extinction of "Whites" they want "Diversity" completely destroyed so they have people who are easy to manipulate.

That however will fall on it's face when those same individuals fight amongst themselves for resources when they become scarce and the governments are unable to keep up with the demand. It will be complete and total chaos.

The people who enable this are the same people who claim to worry about sustainability of the world and its resources.

Well since you're hard coded to want to keep living, yes, it's normal.

Notice. To the same damn people too. Arabs were the first then white people/Africans the last and final time.

So Europe plans to spend lots of money getting more refugees, who cost native Europeans even more money, while doing harm to their societies and pushing native Europeans out of jobs and homes and doing nothing to develop the countries they're in. What a time to be alive.

I give it 20 years tops before most currently developed euro countries are bankrupt 3rd world shitholes with a billion mixed breed afro-muslims that camp in the street and burn museums and rape farm animals

Sup Forums likes red pills, right? Here's the African red pill.

>Africa faces massive starvation in the post-colonial era.
>Western aid allows them to just barely live, suffering the whole way.
>Many of these people starve during the most crucial developmental stages of brain development.
>Brain development stunted, IQ drops precipitously.
>Average IQ and overall intelligence stunted enough that long-term planning required for basic agriculture is extremely difficult, if not outright impossible.
>Naturally these people would die off, leaving only those with access to adequate nutrition, granting them better brain development and thereby allowing for a rebuilding of society.
>Western aid enables the population to grow.
>More Africans starve and suffer.
>Continue to give just enough aid to let them survive.
>Population continues to explode, now the majority of Africans grew up starving, stunting brain development further.
>Used to Western aid.
>Any attempts at agriculture are stomped out by local warfare.
>General society divorced from agricultural practices for long enough that hardly anyone knows proper farming techniques.
>The vast number of people makes food distribution harder, contributes further to starvation.
>No real end in sight to this cycle.

The bottom line is that the West, in its great generosity, would not allow tens of millions to die, so that hundreds of millions or even billions will now live short lives of anguish, ignorance, and suffering.

LOL U PUSSY ASS WHYTE BOIZ AIN'T SHIT YALL COWARDS N SHEIT BIX NOOD

Needs more africans.

BETTER LEAVE BONGLAND

Thank you Mama Merkel!

>6.1 billion

Just think about that for a second Sup Forums. 6 billion niggers. That's more than the entire population of the planet when I was borned.

BREXIT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wrong, the had a lot of time to develop a proper civilization way before post-colonialism. yet they were the inbred sewage scum since day 1.

niggers suck, and let them suffer. I don't want them to suffer tho, I just want africa to die and let the lions own the land

Jesus Christ.

LEAVE, BRITAIN.

FOR THE SAKE OF EUROPE START THE DOMINOES

Stop feeding these apes.

I've become null to these news.

will this shit ever end.

Jesus fucking Christ.
Are these lunatics never going to realize we're throwing money into a dark pit? These fuckers will outbreed us and there'll be less of us to pay for all of them doing jack shit. This "humanistic" approach will only bring about decline.
This is what happens when people who ultimately only care about feeling good about themselves get too much power.

You're assuming the average African was intellectually on par with the average European before colonialism.

we're done for

I'm sure this money will be used as intended

I mean you can argue about that, but it's pretty much proven that a lack of adequate nutrition destroys brain development like nothing else. I'm not saying it'd be a paradise, but it would be fucking leagues better than what we have today.

At the very least, the population would be dramatically lower.

FUCK EU

How much does the West spend on anti retroviral treatment for these niggers?

Look what the niggers do with said drugs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whoonga

They don't deserve another penny, they should all fucking starve to death.

They're giving brutal dictatorships money partly to buy police equipment.
I'm sure that won't prompt even more people to leave.

This concerned me years ago, but lately it all makes sense. This was the intent all along.

I'm actually not. They did have enough intelligence for long-term agriculture though, this is pretty indisputable. What I'm saying is that this just made things far, far worse than they had to be.

It's completely normal brother.
The incompetence of our ruling class guarantees that we will go full Breivik on muzzies soon enough!

I honestly believe we should've stopped helping africa years ago. it's a shithole full of dumb subhumans, let them die of aids or ebola or whatever. they don't contribute anything at all, same goes for most of the middle east. why do people even care about this human garbage?

This can't be sustainable.

Agreed, why can't we just patrol our own borders properly and use all that fucking money to train our own citizens? I hate the EU with a cold fury.

Nah we're just going to be the first race in history that agreed to genocide against itself.

>literally sending money to foreign countries to send their poorest and least valuable citizens so you can use them for cheap labor

holy shit I just realized Europe is buying slaves again

I don't think so. all we need is some dumb mudshit to blow himself up and take a politician with him. pretty sure that's when shit is starting to change.

>How could this happen to me
>I didn't open the gates
>Got nowhere to run
>Islam grows more as I'm fading away
>I'm sikh of this life
>I just wanna scream
>Fucking normies reeeeeeeee

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ7oqmikZDQ

Except there is no cotton to pick.

>This can't be sustainable.
This why YOU have to pay the bills instead of them.

Notice how they give money to the third world to allow them to breed more, even though they've already outbred their food production, in an effort to get them to breed even more and then spill into the west.

Obviously when niggers reach that high of a percentage, most whites and Asians will notice there is a problem.

It's like the want Brexit.

Can we just end it all?

>They did have enough intelligence for long-term agriculture though
no that would be the whites living in africa that time

Fuck this world why is the EU literally hanging itself

Why do we pay taxes again?

man europe is so fucking cucked and lost, moving to the usa or asia is really the only hope you have left here.

FUCKING CRIMINAL

I think there's light at the end of the tunnel for you guys.

I wish you the best to get out of this mess. Also I hope you not only restore the borders but deport en masse, this shit is crazy.

reminder that a shit ton of young africans (50%+) suffer from a syndrome they get by being malnourished while young, basically permanent brain damage and that might fuck their breeding.

the older i get the more i regret that the cold war didn't end in a global nuclear war.

>€62 billion euro tax money to the financial black hole of africa

Are u fucking for real, u could probably research a cure cancer and interstellar spaceship for that money.

Oh god, sometimes I do wonder.....would it have really been for the best?

Well now I've made up my mind to vote leave

We're also feeding them, allowing for unnatural selection, allowing the ones with lower inherent IQs to breed.

We can eventually aimed the nukes towards Apefrica.