Be me

>be me
>be 23
>be virgin
>never even kissed a girl
>all I get to think about all day every day is "god i wish i can fuck girls like anyone else"

Should I consider suicide?

Attached: 12524161_611955035623505_6656442022218667642_n.jpg (467x700, 49K)

I wouldn't say it's that extreme. You're still 23 years young, so you still have time.

kissed girl for like 10 seconds at 18
then the next time I had any contact with a girl was when I had sex at 21 (she is my 2nd kiss kek)
don't lose hope.

>virgin
>considering suicide

I don't really understand the link here. You're either way brainwashed or facing some actual trouble in your life that you're just reporting to being a virgin.

Lots of love.

if all you care about in life i sex then your life must be pretty boring and worthless so yes kill yourself

"is"

not "anyone else" can get girls... many people don't....
start by fixing yourself and your own life... chicks like strong, driven guys, they don't fuck for charity..... how can you be a man for a woman if you can't be strong? when you fix your own shit and you become a badass in your own life, bitches will be attracted... if nothing else at least fake it

Problems in my life are way too many to be posted. At least I'm not some kind of drug addict or alcoholic

check'd

do you at least have female friends?

don't be a faggot. just go buy a hooker.

I rather get laid by personality, not money

I have Many

>Prostitute to remove stigma
>Gym
>Career

At around age 28 you can slam 18 year olds because

1. Huge
2. Well off

nice it means you're fairly attractive!
Maybe you just have some weird hobby, or you don't go out enough. Can't create a relationship otherwise

Depending on the drug it can be pretty easy to fix.

You're thinking in a very judgemental and kinda destructive way.
Because those people came from the same suffering as you and they are probably many in similar struggle.

At least you're not a fucking Syrian kid scared to be killed by a djihadist. At least you're not born inside an armed conflict, scared to see your home and family disappear under bombs.

What can I tell you brother ? Try to sort of shit out FIRST. Then as you engage into activities that makes you happy try to discover someone nice.Then just put efforts in everytime it kinda click.

Women don't like ONE thing. Women don't like genreic Men M who behave in generic behavior B with generic attributes A. There's as many women out there as there is preferences.
Yes, society is trying to give you an image of what you should look like. This still saddens me when I see how many people have fallen into this mass brainwashing. Yes there is a lot of women out there totally brainwashed and unable to see beauty where it is.
But ultimately, whether that's one of you're problems or not, those women will end up in some sad and/or lonely situation that will soon make them grow out of the brainwashing.
Some don't fall in the trap at all.

Don't forget that the world is a mirror. If you only want sex you'll find a slut, with the downsides. Love is not as nice as anyone would think it is, it's a lot of work and dedication.

Oh and don't be too afraid to show to someone that you are attracted.

If that's is your ideal you can go for it. I only see misery in what you describe.

Even virgin, if you apply all your efforts to pleasing your partner you'll succeed. And no woman who deserves your love will judge you for being inexperienced. Don't put too much pressure on yourself either, even if it's awkward better to tell your partner you're virgin.

As always Lots of love

>the only thing I care about in life is sex
No wonder you can’t get laid

go, do some yoga and meditation. but not with the some pretentious hippi people. or even better, start some thai qi. and for fuck sake, eat healthy

good advice right there. NO to yoga sect shit where they try to convince you you need to buy rocks for your chakras
but any activity like this is a great idea

Hey I’m 22, about to 23 next month and I’m in the same boat. Kissless virgin. Just wait for the right one, that’s what I’m doing. Hang in there Sup Forumsro

and don't go to the gym, it just pumps up your muscles, what you need is a flowing body, and a feeling for your body. and a peaceful control of your body and mind, don't do it for women, do it for yourself

Start lifting at the gym, go to red pill. Dont put pussy on a pedestal. Read jordan petersons 12 rules for life. you are a piece of shit, accept it, then move on with your life and use this understanding of yourself to build yourself up.

Your only 23 years young. Hang in Sup Forumsro

Attached: 6b8.jpg (675x768, 86K)

i mean i fuck dudes but that's gay man. He should go the gym and get big so he can be someone other people look at and go "damn!!"

just download tinder faggot

dude sex isn't really that great lol

just convert yourself to the 2d plane

Attached: 3.png (2380x1783, 1.16M)

Twat.

well we see where that got you, huh

>sex isnt great.
Said the virgin.
Sex isnt as great as you think it is, but its still pretty awesome. Regular sex is even better for you. Also someone who says sex isnt great hasnt had great sex

you should consider getting out more

same for me. i could have like at least 6 years of experience with girls/girlfriends already. its devastating.

you cultivate your body either for yourself, for flebxibility and agility and wholsomness or you train and sculp your body for others. i think it is much more sustainable in the ling run to cultivate your body for yourself and not others because you life in that body, are are that body. you only see your body in the mirror.

just go to a party and buy some girl a bunch of drinks. If you aren't completely boring some girl will be drunk enough to fuck you.

not OP. you are abolutly right. i feel so sad for those brainwashed people, they really miss the chance to engage in with each other with their true emotions and desires

Don't worry, OP. Plenty of us have had sex, and we're still as miserable as you are. Ill tell you something, you will never be happy, sex or no sex. Why? Because you clearly haven't learned to love yourself yet. You haven't learned to live for yourself.

"Wahhh I didn't lose my virginity at 17 like everyone else says they did, so I must be a fucking loser waaaaaah". Bitch, you're still young as fuck. Quit complaining and go to the gym or some shit. Invest your time in a career or a hobby. Because no one will ever love you if you don't love yourself.

fucking a drunken girl is, is most cases, very dull. Fucking a drunken girl has hardly anything to do with some good fucking. fucking a drunken girl is pathetic, unless you are drunk as fuck as well

That's the last thing i expected to see on here. I'm glad to see that in this pile of shit of a website there's a few star to shine on everything and everyone.

yes that's kinda it

true and fucking a hooker is worse

I'm a 23 year old virgin too, but the virginity thing doesn't bother me all that much. I'm just so lonely and feel like I missed out on all the fun experiences in high school and college. Now I'm in the workforce and have no free time to do anything or meet people even if I knew how.

I always thought i would refrain from killing myself until id have finally nailed someone.
Experiencing it only shows how temporary sex actually is and will make you fear on missing out more important things in life

You're a moron. Sex is not as great as you think, at all, even fapping feels much better most of the time; and once you'll have sex, you'll understand. Pay a prostitute and find out for yourself if you don't believe me.

Attached: 1bed5e185b72263b978e393032d7d5d8.jpg (1280x1270, 740K)

bad bait

Sex isn't something you should kill yourself or anyone else over.

Not really. Just truth.