I have the hiccups Sup Forumsros

i have the hiccups Sup Forumsros
give me some cures

Attached: does my tattoo look retarded to you.jpg (380x272, 27K)

Help me you heartless bastards
i don't know how i will go one living the rest of my miserable life with these hiccups!

Have you tried auto-erotic asphyxiation?

BOO!

how do i do that?
do i need a family member?

what are you doin?!
don't spoop me like that user!

Attached: 1517933039511.jpg (800x800, 229K)

thought the spoopy would scare away the hiccups

Press your tongue to the top of your mouth and perform three strong dry swallows.

>dubs
BOOOOO!

well it didn't
and now i have to change pants
thanks user
but mom taught me to always spit?
how do i dry swallow?

AHHHH!
dammit user stop it!
i am running out of pants

Attached: 1521842274104.jpg (750x752, 65K)

muscle responsible for your hiccup is located somewhere below your neck, where your collar bones meet. You need to make your neck/chest tense, like holding your breath but not with mouth but neck musces.

Attached: Untitled.png (393x494, 7K)

thanks for the illustration it really helps
im trying it now
my throat hasn't felt this tense since before uncle jim wasn't allowed to have sleepovers at his house anymore

Attached: 1516916979835.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

nope didn't work, i still have the hiccups and now my throat feels like it took a rough swabbing from kermit the frogs amphibian dick.
what now?
i need moar cures Sup Forums!!

Google has some seedy recommendations... for (you)

Attached: holycow.png (1342x514, 106K)

those seem a little sketchy but im willing to try anything at this point
somebody give me a rectal massage while i plug my ears with water and pull on my tongue till i get an orgasm dammit!

gone from curing the hiccups to kinky sex in 60 seconds

>it's the brown eye of the tiger
>it's the log clogging your throat
>creamin' up to the challenge of our rival
> And the last known survivor stalks his prey while slidding
>And he's forcing it down us all with the eye of the tiger

Attached: log.jpg (600x646, 51K)

you really had to force that one didn't ya?
2/10 for effort

Attached: at least you tried.jpg (748x1024, 61K)

this meme is to this site as birdshit is to all surfaces in nature

One motherfucker did this at the log in town. He clogged throat too hard and rippen through Andy Sixx's gaping asshole above him. I guess it fling him about a block away before he creamily slid into somebody's yard.

but did he died?

Attached: 1517483127178.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Hey fag! Log clogs are no joke. My cousin's paper boy knew the guy that died of log-clog, and the family has never recovered. There's shit on your asshole Andy Sixx!

They still use the same machine, but there's a huge shit log patch over one of those triangles in the ceiling.

Okay guys thanks for the advice i sent an email to this andy sixx character asking if he has any logs that can cure the hiccups
i hope he replies back soon

Attached: 1517485214375.png (680x350, 122K)

why did he tell me to go fuck myself and that i would be hearing from his lawyers?
that's not a cure for the hiccups
did you guys prank me?

Attached: 1516915382735.jpg (399x400, 16K)

It must be a psy-op from some lone fecalphiliac madman. Try the thing maybe with ear plugs in your ear and drink some flat filtered water. If you don't drown... you will know that you breathed through your nose.

thanks friend, i was worried there for a minute
can i substitute earplugs with any soft fruit i have available to stuff into my ears?
also do i drink the water or just let it run out over an hour or two?

nevermind just saw the drink some flat filtered water part
so plug my ears, drink flat filtered water, assuming room temperature, don't drown
i got this user trying now as soon as i find an earplug substitute

I don't think so. You really don't want anything in your ears. Maybe just use some ear buds with some girth. Just drink like 12 ounces of water.

how the fuck is a basketball playing dog gonna help me plug my ears?
okay so i found some plastic sandwich baggies, im crumbling them up and putting them in my ears, sorry if i have a hard time hearing you guys
okay do i need to let the water sit until it goes flat or can i drink 12 ounces straight from the faucet?