What do you think about hunting?

What do you think about hunting?

Attached: 1D715009-1953-4F83-AD37-711CAB8701B7.jpg (500x375, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2014/sep/29/earth-lost-50-wildlife-in-40-years-wwf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1075830/Bring-sweetie-Man-kills-bear-stick-hes-got-scars-prove-it.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yJGd7G2wYuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you aren't doing it to feed your familly you're doing it because you have a small dick

Disgusting

This

id love to hunt. Just to see how it is to hunt for food. See the whole process of using everything. But then again I would probably meat a hog and get eaten

I meant for food, yea

Rednecks who are too lazy to grow a garden but need an excuse to shoot some shit.

I’m not a redneck and I hunt deer every year

No real opinion but if it ignites moralfags and lefties then i'm all for it

dumb people doing dumb shit its normal

Hunting is for complete utter faggots.

If you want to hunt animals, it should be legal for me to hunt you while you do it.

if you eat what you kill then i have no problem with it

also anyone who opposes hunting and still eats meat is a faggot

Attached: 1514656111922.jpg (2048x1027, 237K)

Attached: 1520145668598.jpg (625x626, 29K)

Go ahead and try, faggot.

I'll put you in the ground.

Attached: download.jpg (258x195, 9K)

Entirely depends on what your'e hunting

but one thing is hunting a deer and eating it and other thing is paying a "shit tier" country to kill a endangered animal

like those rich fags who go to zambia tell the niggers well i'll give you 100k and you lemme go with a van to the middle of nowhere and use a war rifle to kill the dumb animal

and niggers are so poor that they agree

Fast and Efficient don't waste too much time or resource to do this one task, Do it properly have someone who knows and is not doing it cause hur beer hur shoot.

Hunting for sport is all kinds of stupid
Hunting for food or for a resource using as much of the kill as possible is fine.

Hunting for sport and wasting all that could be used is fucking filth and should be hunted them selves.

So...hunt the niggers?

What part can't be used?

Idiot

lame and pathetic

I dont

I do it all the time.

Attached: 1917837_1056632552893_2382323_n.jpg (604x453, 90K)

It's a good skill to have for emergencies, however it's is primarily useless in this day and age.
Trophy hunting is just egotistical faggotry.

Nigga just askin for it walkin around the woods with pimp ass antlers and shit.

Nice haul.

That a lot of clean meat.

Even more if you add the dog.

Attached: 2015-12-16.jpg (1024x527, 62K)

hunting is cool guy

Attached: elkk.jpg (698x720, 87K)

kek

I don't have a problem with it, but I don't see the fun in it.

Not true.

A bow and arrows are cheaper and garner you better meat than any grass fed, free range bull shit you can buy at the store.

Although I don't hunt, hunters both manage and pay for virtually all of the non-federal land in the USA. States fund park lands and wetlands through hunting licenses and taxes on ammo. When you go on a hike or a bike ride, you don't pay, but when they hunt they do.

Unfortunately we cannot just let populations explode so they must be managed which includes culling. Humans occupy most of the land, and populations cannot maintain themselves. hunters and fishers repopulate and restore wildlands far more than any other group, including environmentalists.

Over 60% of all the animals on the planet have disappeared in the last 40 years and almost none of that has to do with hunting. The loss of habitat is the primary culprit. So even though on a micro level I don't hunt, and find it a little cruel (think Cecil the Lion) without hunters, there would be little standing in the way of more habitat loss.

theguardian.com/environment/2014/sep/29/earth-lost-50-wildlife-in-40-years-wwf

Just sayin'....

Clean kill and somebody uses the meat its more morally pure than buying a burger. I would like to see a rule though with bucks that once they get past 12 points they're off limits. Only problem I have with hunting is it has a tendency to cull the wrong end of the gene pool.

Case study: The wolves in Yellowstone.

Look what they did for the entire landscape.

Ever bag a moose?

Those bastards are dangerous but delicious.

What does it taste like

Only if they're scarce.

A robust population doesn't really feel the hit.

no, i try to stay away from moose

Elk, hilariously enough.

Less gamey than whitetail.

Still stupid lean.

Smart man. I've seen one tear the front axle off a semi because it blew it's horn.

Neither the truck nor the moose survived.

Things are so fucking dumb they think it's a rival during mating season.

commies muslims and faggots

Breddy cool. Started fishing in 2016 and I'm getting my hunting license this year.

the thing looks super emo

like a justified level of emo

I hunt deer and small game. I eat everything I kill. I don't have a need for the meat as I can just go to the store and buy meat. I enjoy it and in my area hunting is a good way of controlling the coyote population. I think that big trophy hunting in africa is pretty gay though or hunting something just to put it on your wall

What do you fish for?

Eat a lot of rabbit?

they re-introduced moose near where i live a few years back and there were a lot of incidents where retard people wanted to take pictures and got too close. funny shit.

yea its pretty good actually

Everyone assumes they're just a big version of any herd animal.

They're just a huge version of an asshole.

Their brains are damn near reptilian and they are extremely pissed off nearly all of the time.

I've never had wild.

I raise mine. Cheapest meat you could want.

How's the gamey factor? Cant even get my wife to eat whitetail unless it's a fucking sloppy joe or taco.

For sport? You’re a coward and deserve to be beaten.

For food? Damn rights! Moose is delicious.

That's an expensive license, though.

Lots of good meat.

Too funny, here in Canada moose kill more people than bears.

yeah, they are especially aggressive around dogs, they dont know the difference between toto and a wolf so a lot of the trails around here dont allow dogs or at least post huge warning signs

This. It’s very gay to take pictures of a dead animal you’ve shot and killed. Real men fight without weapons.

Now if you kill a bear or lion without a gun or weapon. Post that shit.

Depends where you live, here in Canada it’s not too bad the trouble is poachers taking more than allowed and making moose hard to find.

We'll work on it.

Next time post your Instagram of you pulling carrots and deep throating cucumbers.

Was in mid Ontario at a fishing lodge. The owners said it was around $3000.

They also scoffed at us for eating Pike.

If you clean them correctly you can't tell them from Walleye...but I guess they didn't want to try.

This was also like 8 years ago.

One motherfucker did this in the woods in town. He shoot animals too much and depopulated the entire woods around him. I guess it took over a decade to recover the ecosystem about a block away before he landed in somebody's yard.

...what?

fpbp

Is this English? Eat a dick and die commie.

These guys aren't fighting these animals.

They're hunting.

Did you completely miss that?

So you don't keep a garden?

How metro of you.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1075830/Bring-sweetie-Man-kills-bear-stick-hes-got-scars-prove-it.html

Unless there are no grocery stores, you are hunting to kill things for fun. That is fucked up. If you argument is population control, why do you kill the trophy animals? Kill the scrubs

Please don't breed as you have zero concept of population control

For sport or for food, I'm completely fine with it. If you're doing it illegally, you deserve to die. If you're doing it inhumanely, you deserve to die. If you waste your kill, you deserve to die. If you're doing it respectfully, enjoy and I wish you luck.

The weaker end are already picked off by predators so the gene pool is already extremely strong.

The problem is there are far too many as is. That's why it's legal to hunt females too.

Every Hunter I know shoots what is legal and shows up. Trophy and pictures are tertiary.

Meat and price are before that.

Why kill the best animals and take them out of the gene pool? I have a pond and fish with a slot limit

checked

That's a closed ecosystem.

It's not like your fish are fucking migrating.

Also, how do you keep your population down?

I live in the midwest and the only threat to deer are cars. Everyone is scared of mountain lions and wolves, so idiots like the DNR kill the predators

Some people need to hunt in remote areas.

Hunting is necessary for animal control.

Hunting for sport/fun is immoral/psychotic.

Hunting, if you want to call it that, is for losers. This world has lots of losers.

Attached: 1363567294160.jpg (1024x768, 763K)

Seeing as how we've killed of most predators, I see hunting as a necessity for population control.

What I *don't* like about hunting is, hunters usually go for the big, beautiful animal. The kind whose genes really should be preserved for the health of the species.

>grocery stores

Oh please can I pay $8.99lb for hormone and antibiotic laden meat? Maybe it’s glued together cheap cuts, those are my favourite!

I harvest the midsize fish. I put the monsters back for them to continue to reproduce

that is fucking hilarious

Michigan here.

Same story.

I work in agriculture and it boggles my mind when the farmers I deal with complain about deer and rodents eating their crops but they shoot/trap coyotes.

if you respect the creature youre about to kill (with an actual reason such as meat or fur) rather than ust killing things to sate some retarded god complex then its fine

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 10K)

Because that’s the only one right? Use your brain.

But you kill the perfectly healthy and adapted ones?!?!

You monster!

Why don't you only take the sickly fish???

It's alright. Not worth staying out passed the first 4 hours because all the deer go into hiding or off public land and all the gunfire basically stops at that point. I hate my area. Central Wisconsin if you're wondering.

Attached: 12274698_983158991748769_3567723782390870381_n.jpg (528x960, 86K)

hunting as a sport, and eating/ using what you kill is okay. like maybe you want a cool thing to hand on your wall but putting pictures up everywhere, and talking about how metal you are to show how big your dick is, is fuckin gay

Attached: 1519959742705.jpg (373x373, 19K)

It's true.

Those fuckers are savage.

I donate my pelts to First Nations people to use for mukluks or whatever they wanna use it for, tanning a hide is just too much work for this white guy.

Says the guy posting in Sup Forums.

I find it ok for food, but not for sport. Thats cruel.

Attached: 1520125839671.jpg (1252x1252, 140K)

well as long as youre not just killing for the sakes of killing, Im fine with it

How do you move such a moose of the mountain? I imagine that even after gutting it it must still weigh to much to carry between 4 men.

i dont normally use a gun to hunt. The grill guard on my truck works better.

Really?

It's more soaking and waiting than anything else.

i kill for the sake of killing sake. eating what i kill is just a fringe benifit.

Couldn't do it myself, but if you eat what you kill then you have my blessing. If you hunt for fun or sport then you're a huge douche-bag like Beavis and Butthead Trump.

Attached: beavis_and_Butthead.png (480x479, 73K)

Sickly fish dont go back in.

"Real men" who hunt without weapons are doing it purely for sport, you fucking mong.
youtube.com/watch?v=yJGd7G2wYuU

Attached: tumblr_lc2pl6IPQP1qb5gkjo1_1280.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

Shit no, I eat the meat of everything I kill, protip: beaver is underrated and delicious.

They still use the same machine, but there's a huge duct tapped patch over one of those triangles in the ceiling.