Can I get some theories on what will happen if they come for the guns? Civil war maybe?

Can I get some theories on what will happen if they come for the guns? Civil war maybe?

Attached: 1497635544412.jpg (500x396, 72K)

i would love to see it god i hope they do that im getting hard now

Test

Not feasible

Only more education is possible.

On both sides.

Then those guns are going to be used for their intended purpose: Protect the citizens freedom against the State.

Hmmmm. Are you sure? "grim prospect" doesn't quite cover it...

It would destroy the largest economy in the world and probably take every other one down with it. We're talking The Last of Us/28 days later sans Zombies. So, Mad Max I guess.

Attached: 16285236.jpg (460x690, 63K)

(((datamining)))
do your job eli, we're not writing your report for you

Largest economy? How would it affect China? Your stats are a little outdated.

They won't.

The biggest protests in history were more than fifteen years ago to end Bush's wars. They marched, they hollered, they even voted the other party into power.

Seriously: what difference did it make?

I'll tell you what will personally happen if they try to take my guns, Im going out into the mountains Red Dawn style and Im shooting anyone that comes close. Unless youre a hot babe.

They're not gonna come for your guns unless you're a total mong... if you have nothing to hide, then you have nothing to fear.

you sound like a smart person

That end quote sounds (((familiar)))

tough guys acting tough

Attached: got_a_badass1-1024x774.jpg (1024x774, 75K)

Trump is the perfect idiot. He'll try to take our guns just to improve his ratings.

>Civil war
Literally how lmao
I would love to see Augusta try to shoot down drones or m1, or he'll just even win over infantry with their ar 15 and revolvers

You sound like a sarcastic person

Civil war 2 but the confederacy wins this time

kekd, not bad

Attached: 1419813060396.jpg (585x591, 97K)

No civil war. It will happen so gradually that the retarded gun nuts won't even notice until it's too late.

Then they will be forced to use reason in all future arguments since they won't be able to whip out their guns when they get all mad 'cause they're not smart enough to out-think anyone.

I'll just leave this here

Attached: 1522098916358.png (1315x890, 555K)

Text is too small

>if
You spelled when wrong

Attached: 1522040993898.webm (250x252, 339K)

>hurr durr da military will kill you
>doesnt realise the military is made of people, not robots
>people that will be able to see past their shitty paychecks and would rather not fire on their own friends and family

If the government tried to take over, the army would be split in half

Sure
Just like with Nazi Germany
Or the Spanish civil war
And so on...

Gun ownership at an all time high

Gun crime still lower than it has been in any other decade.

Retarded lefties who get their "facts" from CNN are the ones who don't know shit about guns or real stats about them.

German soldiers killing jewish citizens is different.

>German soldiers killing jewish citizens is different.
Explain how

Hitler poisoned the germans against the jews, the jews were seen as enemies of the state, a people that would ruin the german nation. Explain how the government will poison its army against every single american citizen.

That's not what they have to do
The enemy here is the guns
They have to posion the guns, although the American people are already doing a good job at that

>Explain how the government will poison its army against every single american citizen
war on terror, fake news, mccarthyism, or just arming and militarizing the police and letting them do the job. they already did

cucks will have moved on back to getting gay married, legal weed, gender queer, and aborting babies within a week

Here's a gun that looks like a penis.

>getting gay married, legal weed, gender queer

Attached: wat.jpg (5520x4700, 1.23M)

The war on terror puts the american citizens and the army on the same side and strengthens their bond. Its us against the sand niggers. As for martial law/the police, pretty much the same issue of desertion/treason

you dip shits are retarded, if they try for my guns then im taking some of them out with me

Attached: civilWarWontHappen.png (1158x1393, 199K)

>the government convinces the kids to willingly hand over their guns

Done; the government wouldn’t seize them en mass; not because they’re scared of an uprising (that won’t happen, people have had their guns seized and no one did a thing about it, and if you do, prepare to be painted as either mentally ill or a terrorist, meaning people will be happy your things have been seized) but because it’s easier

Attached: gun control facts.png (872x886, 220K)

our guns protect us from this shit

Attached: whyukSucks.jpg (1978x6777, 1.81M)

>implying anyone wants to take your guns
>implying they arent just trying to make it harder or really difficult to get a firearm
>implying this would end gun violence in the states anyway
>implying anyone could round up every single last firearm
>implying gun owners would let you take their toys
Gun control is some of the dumbest shit ever. Some government is doing shady shit some where and this is the distraction.

Us army infantryman here. We take up an oath to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. However there are people in the army who are free thinkers, and there are those that follow orders. As much as i would like to say we have the back of the people (myself and countless others included) there will be those soldiers following higher orders without a second thought. Shit would be way more complicated than just a civil war.

Nice little read. Thanks user.

I lost all my guns in a train explosion.

And yet remmington filed for bankruptcy protection. Odd huh?

>citizens and the army on the same side
>strengthens their bond
yeah ok, you go and join the army then

lots of jews felt that way for a while in ww2

post nudes

i think itll never happen for that one reason... well unless we vote in some psychopath

I said the army would be split in half. Half the free thinkers half the order followers

The goverment will never take guns. If they could I think they would, but they can't.

Anyone genuinely concerned guns will be taken away is a dipshit. Plain and simple. Afraid of impossible things.

What are they going to do? Go door to door with armed guards? Yeah, that would end well. I'd like to see the sign up sheet for that job.

There will be a bunch of dead "Molon Labe!" faggots who think they're SMU operators because they buy a bunch of tacticool bullshit and shoot paper targets on the weekends.

99% of people won't actually dare to do anything. The remaining 1% redneck will be shot.

Best way would be to set a date after which gun possession would be illegal and pick places where people would have to deposit their guns before due date.
Anyone caught with a gun after that is fucked.

I think you mean "fat virgins daydreaming"

>How would it affect china
America is China's biggest customer, their whole economy is based off the US dollar, the value of oil is based off the US dollar. America's economy is still bigger than Chinas.

Making a type or subsection of firearms illegal means restriction of further sale. At no point in US history when gun laws have restricted a previously available class of weapons has the government confiscated firearms.

The Aussie model. Works well. First you offer to pay $100 for each gun handed in by a set date. One time offer. After the date guns are illegal. No more payouts.

Offer an amnesty period every 12 months for 5 years to hand them in without a fine.

Then $5k fine for gun possession. Jail for repeat offence.

It works

No one is coming for any guns. No one is arming teachers. You faggots are just wasting time.

/thread

>half free thinkers
good one user

Attached: 1490113398101.png (161x174, 57K)

pretty funny how we're only a year into Trump's rule and here we are talking about gun control

Attached: 1209_1271292606.jpg (550x353, 61K)

>30% of the American population would actuvely revolt

Jesus fucking christ, how did anyone reach this ridiculous fucking number? A survey? Almost everyone over-states their own ability in a dangerous situation, and to take any such number seriously is fucking mad. 10% of a population rising up is a big fucking number, 30 is some sort of mad fantasy.
Jesus christ is Sup Forums really this fucking silly?