/trans/

Mouyes is emo again Edition
Criminals defend contract abuse sub-edition

>Arsenal are hopeful of securing the £50m signing of Lyon's France striker Alexandre Lacazette, 26, with the offer of a £200,000-a-week contract. (Sun)

Barcelona are aiming for a £45m deal for Arsenal right-back Hector Bellerin, 22, before the end of June.(Independent)

>Former Chelsea captain John Terry, 36, has held talks with Eddie Howe over a £100,000-a-week move to Bournemouth. (Sun)

Brighton have withdrawn their interest in former England skipper Terry because of the defender's wage demands. (London Evening Standard)

>Chelsea are considering making another attempt to sign Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci, 30, after missing out on Southampton's Virgil van Dijk, 25.(London Evening Standard)

Manchester City, Liverpool and Chelsea are interested in signing Southampton left-back Ryan Bertrand, 27.(Mirror)

>City want to sign four full-backs this summer, with England international Bertrand, Tottenham's Kyle Walker, 27, and Monaco's Benjamin Mendy, 22, all on their shortlist. (Goal)

Sevilla are interested in Chelsea striker Michy Batshuayi, 23.(Don Balon, via Daily Star)

>Real Madrid are focused on beating a host of Premier League clubs to sign 18-year-old Monaco forward Kylian Mbappe. (Independent)

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has told the Monaco forward he should only move to a club where he is guaranteed to play.(BeInSport, via Daily Mail)

>Liverpool are willing to meet the £52m asking price for Real Madrid playmaker James Rodriguez, 25.(Don Balon, via Daily Express)

The Reds will refuse to pay over the odds for Roma winger Mohamed Salah, 24.(Liverpool Echo)

>Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho will take no part in the club's transfer negotiations this summer as the Portuguese says he is "fed up". (VLT, via Manchester Evening News)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/sport/football/40184515
liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/265720-liverpool-fc-statement
muscs.sg/
wikieat.in/cel/src/1496826730250.webm
webmshare.com/4M3zB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Barcelona are aiming for a £45m deal for Arsenal right-back Hector Bellerin, 22, before the end of June.(Independent)
What the fuck 45 mil?

>de goey

he's on like a 5 year contract

Manchester United hope to seal the transfer of winger Ivan Perisic, 28, for well below his market value because of Inter Milan's pressure to bring in £26m by 30 June to meet Financial Fair Play regulations. (Gazzetta dello Sport, via Metro)

>Everton manager Ronald Koeman will be allowed to spend a club record amount in the summer transfer window, with the Dutchman also set to offload a number of highly paid players. (Liverpool Echo)

Free agent Mario Balotelli will be a Borussia Dortmund player next season, according to the 26-year-old former Nice striker's agent.(Goal)

>Manchester City included a buy-back clause for striker Enes Unal when they sold the 20-year-old to Villarreal, because they believe he has a part to play for City in the future.(BeInSport, via Manchester Evening News)

Barcelona hope to get Brazil forward Neymar, 25, a Spanish passport to free up space in their squad for another player from outside the European Union. (Mirror)

>Roma legend Francesco Totti, 40, has been offered a trial with Serie B outfit Pescara.(Radio Due, via Sun)

Nottingham Forest and Birmingham are interested in taking former Everton midfielder Lee Carsley, 43, on as a coach.(Daily Mail)

He's also 22 and suited to Barca's style of play. I'd be surprised if he goes though.

For me, it's the new song by Arcade Fire

AS Monaca extended Leonardo Jardim's contract until 2020

Will Fulham keep hold of Cairney and Sessegnon?

>>Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho will take no part in the club's transfer negotiations this summer as the Portuguese says he is "fed up". (VLT, via Manchester Evening News)

Is Mouyes suicidal again? Last time he was like this he was caught doing coke in the dugout.

so how did Milan manage to get RR for 15 mil and Liverpool still cant find a LB anywhere near as solid

but CL football and kulto kloppo bundes connections la!

I love /trans/ lads

Colombians are cute come to liverpool la

He's one of us, an ABLiver

Sanchez to City all but confirmed

>Arseshit

Because >liverpool
It probably helped that Milan are swimming in Chinese money too.

Aubameyang to PSG confirmed
Alario to Dortmund close to be confirmed

yes he looks twink enough for Dortmund
thats obviously their policy

Ok la

Toss Up
will Milan recover before Liverpool ???

look at his Juve has improved since 2010 compared to Liverpool

>When Mbappe goes to Madrid and won't have more dabs than goals and assists

Yet Milan are playing like dogshit. I'm depressed how far they've fallen.

>Manchester United fans urge club to buy £55million-rated Aubameyang
>2 Hours Ago

I don't see a confirmation anywhere.

>bellerin
pls no

Stop this meme. For 22 years old he's a great attacking fullback. Stop being ABB.

Just heard the Alario to Dortmund rumour on an Argentine tv show, saying he's going to replace Aubameyang whos going to PSG

PSG played like shit before the arab money too. It didn't take long for them to surpass Liverpool though

how's he good at attacking? he's just fast

he doesn't score goals nor assists nor give key passes. plus he can't defend for shit

Fine with me. I'd rather he stayed at Arsenal as an Arse fan. We'd never get anything close to better than him and he's young, fast and good at attacking. In a pinch he can be played further up as well. Surprised he hasn't been converted to a RM/RW.

Are Liverpool even trying to recover?

No i dont see that they are, even as a liverpool sympathizer.

>Chelsea will meet with the agent of Juventus full-back Alex Sandro, for whom they could offer €40m [£35m]

What?

>Games: 33
>Goals Scored: 1
>Assists: 4

>Azpilicueta
>Games: 38
>Goals: 1

>Clyne
>Games: 37
>Goals: 0
>Assists: 2

>Kyler Walker
>Games: 33
>Goals: 0
>Assists: 5

Seems pretty good to me. All of those are older than Bellerin too.

Stuttgart are looking at Steffen according to SportBild

>Yet Milan are playing like dogshit
It's first mercato with the chinks in charge.

keep us updated

milan gonna win the scudetto in 3 years or less i reckon

As if Liverpool are a poor team. It's simply the usual premier league weird transfer decision.

bbc.com/sport/football/40184515

When not even journalists will watch or follow your league.
>Sporting is facing financial stress
>Thinking they wont have to pay the release clause if they want Gelson

>tfw Serie A will be back and we can all stop pretending to enjoy the Normie League

Proxy off SquawkaSlovak

>people will unironically buy this

I like it desu

he's shit but you wouldn't know it because you've been eating the same menu of wenger diarreah for years and still think it's french cuisine while the rest look in disgust

he's trash, only has speed, can't cross, can't shoot, and can't defend. If he joins barcelona he'll be benched soon and sent away next season. Aleix vidal will take his place and he's not even a rb

____Rashford____Moratta
________Griezmann
_____Pogba____Naingollan
__________Herrera
Shaw__Lindelof_Bailly__Valencia
__________De Gay

PRAY 4 The Premier League.

>Sessegnon
>Games: 30
>Goals scored: 7

Sorry? What's wrong with this?

Yet you still play Alba?

that will be 60 million Euros, Pablo :^)
thanks

Serie A used to be the normie league.

49th for iZombie

Sturaro isn't that bad.

>Think a player is good
>Stats prove he's good
>LOL YOU EAT SHIT THAT SOMEBODY SPOUTS EVEN THOUGH THEY'VE NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HIM

Fuck off you utter melt. And if he's shit, that's why Barca are trying to buy him, right?

Safe 5th place finish next year.

Barca signed Mathieu.

>using raw stats like goals and assists to compare fullbacks
>using a centreback in this conversation
>purposefully hiding alonso so bellerin doesn't look shit

top fucking kek

We are not in financial stress, last report we had 35 million of profit and we just sold a non essecial player for 14mil, if we are gonna sell anyone its Adrien or William Carvalho. Gelson wont be sold unless someone beat the buy out clause.
Fun fact, last season i went to see a game and Kloop was there just a few chairs from me.

>He's shit! Vidal will play before him!
>Okay, then why are they bidding?
>He's shit!
>Yes but.. Why are Barca interested?
>If I keep saying he's shit he'll be shit!
>So you're saying Barca buys and eats shit?
>No! But he's shit! Ignore the stats, he's shit! Vidal will play at RB!
>Doesn't Alba play RB?
>Bellerin is shit! You just eat shit that Wenger spouts!
>Really? I don't remember Wenger ever commenting on Bellerin, only Bellerin commenting he'd like to play for Barca
>Bellerin is shit!
>Again, Barca like buying shit then, do they?

You're just mentally ill mate. Let it fucking go.

good rumor

good lad

>I used to watch Milan as a kid
>we have to make Milan great again
He's unironically that kind of guy

I just compared a few, I never said he was the best. I just said for 22 year old he's pretty good. Follow the convo, m8.

me too, except not Milan

Love those kind of players. Lucky Milan.

>ABUs getting worried already

You conveniently ignore the fact that he's playing in an attacking system, same cannot be said for a centreback in a back three, a full back in a meme pressing system and Kyle Walker (who makes way more chances than Bellerin)

Do people actually not rate Allegri? 2 finals in 3 seasons is great. Bayern Munich didn't even get to one in of the last 3.

So is everyone at man city gonna play on the wing

Biggest con artist in history. Inherited a stacked Juventus in a league made to feed them.

>can't cross
>can't defend
>very fast and comfortable on the ball, dribbling and passing

sounds like a Barca fullback to me.

Realistically, who can stop >us?

For me, it's Frank & Tony.
>de gay

put rooney at gk and we have a treble winning team

Ι thought it was one player per team but you have both Bale and Morata in there.

If stacked it was a stacked Juve team that kept choking in Europe. He made them relevant internationally.

He turned Juve into a serious cl contenders from a joke that lost to Galatasaray.

probably having no gk la

Srsly tho why does Conte fail in cup matches

He's a fraud who can't win unless he always has the best squad.

liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/265720-liverpool-fc-statement

>Liverpool Football Club would like to put on record our regret over recent media speculation regarding Southampton Football Club and player transfers between the two clubs.

>We apologise to the owner, board of directors and fans of Southampton for any misunderstanding regarding Virgil van Dijk.

>We respect Southampton's position and can confirm we have ended any interest in the player.

kekkles

Fuck, this tactics thing is harder than it looks. Pep must be a genious

Holy shit

ABLivers win again

>it's real

C U C K S

U

C

K

S

#respect #fairplay Top lads. Top, top lads

Now S'hamton will give VD to MUFChad.

Bellerin can only dream of having half the talent jordi alba has in his pinky finger, and alba is nothing special either

Not expecting any arsefags to unedrstand, these are the same '''people''' who think arsepoo play fluid attacking football, corbyn is not retarded and trash like elmamy, xhaka and their other '''''midfielders'''''' shouldn't be deported back to syria

>united customers DESPERATE for Sup Forums to turn their heads away from >mouyes and to gonde

top kek

muscs.sg/

bit touchy aren't you lad?

holy shit im dying

what?

With sound:
wikieat.in/cel/src/1496826730250.webm
webmshare.com/4M3zB

Why are Liverpool so beta? Apologising to a small club like Southampton, Jesus Christ.

J U S T
U
S
T

Actually read

They did a fake apology

Sorry you got mad

This sort of stuff goes on all the time

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck off southampton
shitty little tinpot club

TOTAL
FUCKING
CUNTS

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

who else are they going to buy shit players from in future

bournemouth are the new meme team now

am I the only one that thinks that Alyson Michalka as an 10/10 body but a really weird face?