Females of Sup Forums time for an audition. I am willing to pay a woman $300...

Females of Sup Forums time for an audition. I am willing to pay a woman $300,000 for her own personal use if she agrees to marry me itt, and actually follows through

Pics and kik required to be taken seriously. Or email address but that would be stupid of you to post.

Attached: wallpaper2you_510241.jpg (1600x900, 429K)

bump

sad

However you want to look at it. Don't have time or money to waste if I'm not getting what I want.

I identify as a women, does that count? I really need the money. I'll make you feel good.

I said pic and kik. If you can moan, look feminine enough, I don't care

So were at that level now eh? - Man.... Damn...

I know what I want. I'm offering a lot. So, I expect to get what I want.

What would be required of me? Living with you? Fucking you? Devoting my life to you? Serious question.

Living with me, fucking me, and if I so desire carrying no more than two children to term.

I would also desire you accompany me to any of my many social functions I attend, and smile.

Sounds like not enough money to devote an entire life to a man I don't love.

I said marry, I didn't say for life. 5 years into the marriage, you can leave. I keep any children you've had. That's only if you want. If I think you're worth it I might offer you more to make you stay.

>SO.O He is behind of it??

Attached: 08llexddvyra2543743000000.jpg (473x612, 27K)

300,000 ain’t shit. Why don’t YOU post a photo. You’re probably a fat fuck.

$300,000, a fucking huge house to live in, and being able to spend my money as my wife. Some would say that it is indeed a decent deal.

Lol wtf

How many sales have you made?
>I just deliver the message
How do I get on board making money advertising shit watches?

Attached: bait.webm (960x720, 680K)

Ima be honest with you, that's sad as fuck man.

Paypal me money so I can afford my next fix.

Bump

Try online dating if you're really that desperate.

>the 300k becomes shared property of you both after marriage anyway

Why not just say 'I'm rich' op? It's the same thing in the end

show proof of funds