WWYD

WWYD

Brutal/no limits Edition.

Show me what you got

Attached: 1483410229566.jpg (500x750, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/milkyfriend/nightmare
soundcloud.com/spankmyfilth/abduction-story
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wwyd to her?

Attached: 1492911748031.jpg (564x960, 107K)

Bash her head open

and then?

undress her and piss on her corpse

she's kinky, she'd like that.

Shove her head in the toilet whilst I plough her

Attached: w.jpg (800x1067, 89K)

What would you do>

Attached: 1513318580469.jpg (768x1024, 64K)

I'd pull her teeth out with pliers, one by one, and force feed her a pack of sausages by way of deepthroat.

more of her?

I like her tights, I would probably choke her during sex and then pull out to cum on her tights.

Rip her panties off whilst plowing her ass and forcing her head in the toilet, cumming with extreme force.

I fapped to her many times in the past, post more please.
I imagined her being my fuckbuddy, maybe a room mate or someone living next door.
She'd become easy after a few drinks during a party and we'd go have fun in the bed.

I'd recklessly pierce her nipples while fucking her.

Which one and WWYD.

Attached: kmf1000141.jpg (476x589, 39K)

Attached: 35.png (214x600, 252K)

Sounds true to life. I hope she was a good fuck in your fantasies!
she's a natural chokewhore

Attached: co.jpg (720x540, 80K)

She was, like a free spirit girl friend, that doesn't care about dating and shit and has some friends and some of them she fucks whenever feels like. She also liked anal and sex in general, although her bj was meh, could work on that technique. Let me know if I guessed the nationality: polish, french or russian.

Wwyd?

Attached: 2D4D52B5-17F2-4571-8162-4AB2262C6A0F.jpg (750x744, 555K)

you ever choke her out? Dose she just take it or do her instincts kick in and she tries to fight it. I'd like to tie her hands up so she dosen't even have a chance to change her mind and try to stay conscious.

Wwyd?

Attached: 4870EE60-1DDE-4EFB-8B18-0896F1B98D5D.jpg (2631x2496, 1.27M)

have her blow me while laying in that pose, I'd pull down on those pig tails and not let her come up for air till I cum.

Ive heard she asks to be pinned and choked so she probably takes it like a good slut
you'll need to get her to work on her cocksucking then.and she's british

Attached: coo.jpg (720x540, 63K)

Would you do her?

Attached: 874BBDF8-8174-4FBE-9844-294CD00A4626.jpg (359x359, 36K)

I would literally pin her down, well maybe not "pin" but drive nails through her hands and feet and do what ever the fuck I want with her body, squirming and pulling against them would only cause her more pain.

British? Close enough. She won't improve sucking cock because she doesn't really like it and does it only to get the dick hard enough to push into pussy - this she likes the most. Fast, hard and long. I also imagined she can be egotistic at times.

My gf? just fucked her in the last hour. Would love to give her up for the night. You might have to talk her into it, but show no mercy

Attached: unnamed.jpg (340x452, 30K)

What would you do to Jayden?

Attached: cheerleader.jpg (653x1949, 312K)

tell her to lose weight

i would feed her mediocre fast food until she vomited on my penis

Attached: tumblr_p4ma1r4eJw1s5q0qeo7_1280.jpg (1280x853, 279K)

Really? She looks like a classic cocksucker to me

Attached: pll.jpg (800x1066, 71K)

Yeah, no. At first she may pretend a bit, but after you get to know her - she just wants it in the pussy and likes it rough. You could even slap her in the face like a bitch and she'd enjoy it.

WWYD?

Attached: 14272104_322185778131276_966199398_a.jpg (1080x1080, 242K)

I'll give her a slap next time I see her then

Attached: u2.jpg (800x1067, 77K)

Be sure to make it when you fuck and not just talk, small, but there is a difference.

How about something really rough?

She's actually pretty tight, she just has a chubby face.

Attached: jayden.jpg (419x1270, 119K)

Attached: media1.jpg (360x480, 18K)

how rough?
i'll try both

Attached: 5.jpg (470x627, 33K)

something dangerous where she gets hurt, or runs the risk of dying.

Oh, and she likes choking ind grabbing by her neck. It's her erogenic spot, try it and have fun. I wish I knew her, maybe we could even do a threesome Sup Forumsro.

wwyd?

Attached: veera_5_by_artstudier-d3cb5yv.jpg (600x903, 93K)

lightly hurt maybe
she would look pretty good with at least 2 cocks stuffed in her holes

Attached: scw.jpg (800x1067, 131K)

I'd like to see her in those tights and something even more slutty. Locked up in something with no shoes and a slick floor so her feet slide around as she tries to escape.

Nice trips Sup Forumsro, I leave my mail for you in case you'd like to contact me in the future for some action: wr3ct0r at gmail. One day, this can become a reality.

force her to deepthroat my cock while I shave her fucking head

Attached: sp (18).jpg (1200x1200, 144K)

i'd cum. that's pretty much it, sorry guys.

Her face was made ti be fucked

Attached: 438.png (1080x1920, 942K)

Attached: 457.png (1920x1043, 1.44M)

i'll bear it in mind, this slut is in dire need of a spitroast

Attached: n4.jpg (800x1067, 83K)

I think the same, but convincing her won't be that easy. Alcohol will surely help a bit here.

soundcloud.com/spankmyfilth/abduction-story

Tie her down to a sybian. Arms behind her back, legs strapped to the saddle. Ear plugs, and blindfolded, leaving her otherwise sensory deprived.
Using the control, work her, slowly, up through her first 2 or 3 orgasms, before finally setting the controller to the highest setting.
Put the controller on the floor, and leave the room. I'll see how she's doing in 5 or 6 hours.

Lose the tights, lose the bra. Make her walk home, in a heavily trafficked area, at least an hour's walk, in a downpour, leaving her dress clinging to her body, while the cold likely also makes her nipples hard.
Maybe not very extreme, but I have a feeling that level of humiliation would be brutal.

Make her send a series of photos to her father, as she strips herself, followed by a masturbation video in which she moans his name, and after she cums, licks her fingers clean, and says "I always loved you, daddy."
From there, she is tasked to send him sexual videos or pics 4 times a week, minimum, assuming she is unable to see him in person. She is required to do everything possible to make him believe she is genuine... up to and including pushing the whole idea so much that it turns her on.
If he sends he requests for content, she does her best to make it for him. If he sends her back pics or video of himself, she must masturbate to it.
At the earliest chance, her ultimate goal is to give him head, and swallow. And by the time she is broken enough to do that, she will likely do anything else, as well.
Father is preferable. Older brother if father is not available, or if father would react badly. Uncle is brother and father both not available, or would react badly. Ultimate goal is to not destroy the family, but to make her a cum slut to an older man who is a true blood relative.

user?

Attached: IMG_1247.jpg (345x763, 70K)

Nice idea, we need to turn her into a slutty little daddy's girl. She's already good with the teasing pictures

Attached: 5.jpg (1024x1007, 60K)

Binder clips, alligator clips, rubber bands, my teeth...
Squeeze and crush and twist her beautiful nipples. Dangle weights from the clips. Pull the clips off without opening them. Rest her nipples on a flat table surface, put a thick book on them, and push down on the book, watching her reactions and I crush them.
All while she is being stimulated by a vibrator.
We will turn this into a months long project. She will experience no sexual arousal without instantly bringing nipple pain into it. She will not orgasm, unless he nipples are in agony. And her nipples will not be harmed at all, unless she is also being made to cum. Leave her mind so totally conditioned that, in the long run, she will orgasm solely from me crushing her nipples.

righty, obviously.
Give her a purpose in life. Starting with her own little brother, it is now her role to be the first girl pre-pubescent boys see naked, to let them touch her wherever they want. To show them how to make a girl feel good but to also endure them doing what the please. To show off for them, and let them touch her, on command. To give them, in order, their first handjob, their first blowjob, and their first fuck. She is to swallow every drop of cum their little bodies can make, or let it stay in her pussy.
Every boy 12 or younger is her target. She should do everything possible to educate them. Regular sleepovers will be arraigned, and she will service them all.
Her entire life will be a blur of sexual pleasure, that comes from educating, and being used by, little boys.

Piss isn't my thing, but she looks like a dirty girl, and the wine glass gave me an idea.
Pavlovian training, again. I love it.... the idea of mindbreaking a girl to associate pleasure with something else.
Change her diet. Make her drink a lot of water to keep things pure.... but her piss will become central to her life.
Every night, for months, she will piss, through her panties, into a cup. Her panties will be placed in her mouth, for her to suck on, while she masturbates.
Every orgasm will be combined with her tasting her own panties, and her own piss. After orgasm, she can rehydrate by finishing the cup.

Nothing will bring her more joy, when all is said and done, then a fresh wine glass, of her own piss. Just tasting it will get her aroused.

I'm lurking in this thread in 3am only for the pics of this girl, please post more.

Fuck her anally while her fat boyfriend is tied to a chair.
Bukkake
make her rim me, take video, send it to her parents.

wwyd to this hapa slut?

Attached: cap 1.png (478x601, 398K)

Wwyd to my sis?

Attached: mTbro-QHmzQ~01.jpg (720x960, 130K)

Attached: 2HI35DZ_BCY.jpg (720x960, 158K)

I would literally make her my slave, I would feed her only cum. Oh my god, what do I have to do to get video of her?

Idk, I dont have one

Attached: cfc5b330-376b-42ef-b56f-90efb2ce2d94.png (1600x1200, 1.55M)

I want to cum all over her face

Attached: 1 (18).jpg (1273x1273, 357K)

Attached: _vcia9_TY6c.jpg (960x720, 107K)

i would fuck her face until she started crying and then anally breed her asshole
wwyd

Attached: hm778.jpg (640x960, 81K)

Give me her kik and if I score I promise to share with you

Attached: _20161203_010439.jpg (797x330, 89K)

foot pics?

Attached: msty.jpg (313x678, 44K)

I've got a bone for her.

She got no kik, sorry
It's not popular at all in Russia

Attached: zXf_T12WSik.jpg (720x960, 248K)

Attached: hha33.png (401x595, 488K)

Hngh! Misty was mai first waifu

Tit hanging.
Ropes that are carefully tied around her breasts, and a sturdy pulley system. A strong vibrator placed inside of her, before her legs are bound tightly together.
After her breasts turn a deep, dark color, swell up, and become exceptionally sensitive to the touch, I will use a belt to beat them, before hoisting her up, at least a foot above the ground.

Push her. Let her swing like a pinata.
While she is in the air, use a riding crop, and beat her nipples.

She's gonna be my pincushion.
I'd start with simple tasks. Lay a grouping of thumbtacks down, and make her lay down over them, and shift her body weight to her breasts, before getting up. We can see how many she can pick up.
From there, we move on to tackbras. At least one cup size too small, each cup having 20 or 30 individual thumbtacks, to cradle her breasts and push against her nipples. She will spend her days wearing such a bra.
Once she has acclimated to that, I will start to grope her, while wearing the bra. Start soft, but over the course of each session, I will go from caressing her breasts, to mashing, squeezing, and mauling them, all while encased in the tack bras.
From there, skewers. She will endure, and learn to enjoy, seeing me push long metal skewers through her breasts.
Then needles in her nipples. Push them through so they crisscross. You can loop rubber bands around such needle formations, to really tighten things up.
But ultimately, I want to fuck her nipples, with needles. And her breasts are big enough to take it.
A long thin needle, 3 to 6 inches, pushed, not through her nipple, but down into it, so it sinks into her breast entirely.
Then I pull back and thrust forward. Holding her breast carefully with one hand, the other will pull the needle most of the way out, before pushing it back in. I may twirl the needle at times to add sensation.

Attached: nYnZAJ3.jpg (960x1280, 108K)

closest I've got.

Would strip her out of that right there in front of her friends and fuck her.

Attached: cap 2.png (598x433, 487K)

I'd release her from her bonds
ask her if she wants to get some ice cream
stick my dick in her ice cream

Think she got facially abused in that?

Thats how she dressed to her graduation, so definetly

Attached: 2016-06-27 16.02.45.jpg (1200x1600, 269K)

Well Misty just got a lot more slutty

Attached: t.jpg (800x1067, 91K)

I'd spray gallons of jizz all over her in that pic.

She needs to be double teamed in that.

I'm not pure sadism. She is adorable, looks sweet, and has perfect legs.
I'd treat her like a little princess. She has to do everything I say, but if she does, I'll make her happy.
She will be trained to love the taste of cum, which I will happily provide her with daily. We will take walks with remote control vibrators and I'll let her cum while surrounded by strangers. I'll make sure she knows not to be ashamed of her own body and sexuality, and encourage her to taste herself and luxuriate in it. Whether my cum or her own, sex will become, in some ways, just a vehicle for her to obtain cum, and she will be almost more blissful while suckling on her panties that she wore as I masturbated her to several orgasms, than she was from reaching the actual orgasms. I will sit below her, not in subservience, but in my chosen position as I desire to attend to her body, and she will be in an almost drug like haze of sensual lust, and the flavor of her own pure pussy fills her mouth and the smell her nose, as I caress and kiss my way up and down her legs, and make her cum again with my mouth, because the pretty little thing deserves to feel good.

She needs to be double teamed no matter what she's wearing

Attached: PicsArt_12-31-10.10.19.jpg (720x690, 110K)

WWYD to her ?

Attached: 22154531_10214706938366988_6445427969083683078_n.jpg (768x960, 145K)

Attached: 1 (10).jpg (1273x1273, 362K)

true, willingly or not

Attached: d1eGF0hV98A.jpg (720x960, 154K)

Attached: _20170225_005808.jpg (684x720, 104K)

Would tie her up into roughly that same position. and have my way with her, after I finish pumping my cum into her I invite some of the neighborhood teenagers in and let them take turns using all of her holes.

Make her walk through a public park with a singular goal: approach couples.
She is to approach anyone she suspects is a couple, and ask them a favor. She wants them to kiss her legs. Both of them, at the same time. Pick one of the kiss spots on her tights, and give them a kiss.
If they don't she has to move on to the next couple. If they do, she uses a cigarette to carefully burn away that spot on her pantyhose, as a way to keep track.
If she is forced to leave the park, she has to go somewhere else, equally public, and maintain the hunt.
She may not stop her task until every kiss location on her pantyhose has been burned away, and she is left wearing ruined pantyhose.

Wwyd to this slut?

Attached: received_10158986982485611.jpg (960x1280, 62K)

wow

Assuming that's actually a woman?
Hire someone to teach her how to do her makeup, so she looks like the whore she wants to be, and not like the tranny everyone thinks she is.

give her a nice little pat on the head and then yeet her out of a window at mach 28

Use that choker for its purpose, attach a leash and walk her around a busy city street on her hands and knees. Then I'd find a homeless man and make her suck his cock.

Attached: 28981231335623.png (483x596, 499K)

Yes it's a woman

Attached: received_10158986981890611.jpg (960x1280, 51K)

WWYD 2 Muslims

Attached: Facebook-65346ecjiy3218.jpg (1076x1057, 110K)

she'd be so grateful

Attached: ba2.jpg (800x1067, 133K)