Whats the best job for someone with a bad back thats not good with people?

Whats the best job for someone with a bad back thats not good with people?

Attached: canadian.png (922x882, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/milkyfriend/nightmare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

welfare

>job

Factory work

just go on welfare you stupid canuck

Too many people makes me anxious.

A blowjob?

I dunno... probably in an office.

Probably something computerized

Donut baking at Tim hortons

Taxi for uber maybe? If your back gets painful take a break then work again when it isn't. Might be shitty pay though idk, just a suggestion.

Probably sucking dick.

government pension for your back

Software dev, if you're any good with logic and problem solving

heroin dealer

Was learning java till it got into maths. I suck at math.

lmao, sucks at math, bad back, not good with people. OP has got it ALL, ladies!

dude you're not into anything. sounds like you're probably more lazy than those back pains you have. get out of Canada and make some space for me, hard working young man.

Coding ain't really maths, it's only forks & loops, but if you have trouble with math you'll have trouble applying logic. Doesn't mean you won't be able to, cuz even my grandmother could be able to code, but you won't be as efficient or produce clean and maintainable code. It's not really a good fit.

I'd like to loop round and fork your logic

break; exit(0);

:^)

Parking lot speed bump

might fix his back in the process

suck it up and stop being a useless cunt? you sound like a woman lol.

kek
I wish I could find a chick that would be the breadwinner while I look after the kids.

Truck driver

even older women won't tolerate you without a job, they'd tolerate you being poor if your dick was really good, but not broke.

>bad buck
>sit in uncomfortable seat all day, all year
>can't deal with people
>have to deal with people face to face all day, all year
wot the fuk r u rarted

not that user but during his downtime he could learn about the religion of peace and put that truck to good use. don't be so quick to write it off

EBT

Attached: tumblr_p4sv6yShZ01s5q0qeo4_r1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 225K)

Contortionist or crowd entertainer

reseller
its what i do
i source items online...mod them and sell them back online for twice the price or more.

if you "suck" at math at that level, you should just go on welfare for the mentally disabled

You drive a truck, you don't deal with people, you fucking retard grow a pair you pansy

not that user but while I was in the infancy of my twenties I worked as a dock manager and regularly those sweaty bastards would come onto the dock and offload freight by hand if it was not palatalized

one of those motherfuckers with the indian accent telling me i have security issues with my windows computer. I wonder if they get paid for everyone they talk to or only the ones that fall for the remote connection shit.

Paid political troll.

dont listen to these guys, they keep telling you to go out and do shit and its annoying as af and the money isn't even that good

first of all:
how easy it is to get and how good is the weed in canada?

starting at the end of summer, it's gonna be legal so pretty easily i'd say

Tech support, retail assistant or McDonald's slave.

Fix your back and join the police or fire.

Whilst working do part time or long distance learning at college and study to better yourself idk.

Honestly if you don't deal well with people and you hav no qualifications or experience your options are fucking low.

Address your dumb deficiencies and move forward.