69 or dubs decides

69 or dubs decides

Did this yesterday she finally responded

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-201033.png (1080x1920, 149K)

How many pounds of face putty do you need to put on those titties?.

Closer look at her makup

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-133445.png (1080x1920, 419K)

sorry about that, I was drunk and you are very. for some reason i felt jealous. anyway, would you mind sending me a nude pic? it'd be greatly appreciated.

rerolling
post her tits when she sends em

once more

Thats not how u get nuded

Do you care for a magic carpet ride in my bedroom, jasmine?

rolling for spergout

Lemme motorboat them hams hefer

oh shit
don't be a fag OP

you already got owned by her...give up

this is the definition of vapid

Fuck you

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-202124.png (1080x1920, 159K)

Had a message that didn't send in my last message.

Anyways, she's a hefer I'll wait to see what happens.

Attached: giphy.gif (256x192, 482K)

Just so you know, I'm really into role play. You have the perfect body to be one of my favorite characters. I just don't know where to get a Santa suit this time of year.

actual cakeface wtf

OP she unmatch you yet?

holy shit that's funny

Forget everything I said before. I wanna start fresh. But before this carries on any further... How is your relationship with Jesus Christ?

okay but her face looks good and she has massive tits why you trolling this bitch instead of tittyfucking her and blasting a load on her face?

I've always wondered if reverse catfishing is a thing...like...I agree to a date with someone like you, but then an attractive girl shows up.

Roll

Rolling

Do you know why she's taking the picture at that angle user? Do you know why her tits are big? Because she's fucking fat. Underneath those titties is a disgusting, stretchmark riddled gut.

You looking at a different picture than me? She's really not that attractive. Wearing that much makeup she's hiding something fierce.

>763899076
I dunno if she is a SIF or not, its a possibility. I didnt say fuck her gunt, (gut cunt) I said fuck her tits and cum on her face and slap your dick on her lips for good measure

Roll

I want to be make love to your mom

Waste of dubs

well shit I got dubs. Go ahead and ask if she has a gunt or not.

Winrar

Let's cut to the chase. Do you wanna go out? My mom can take us as long as we're back by 9

Lets play a game. I am gonna flip a coin and whatever it lands on is what I am gonna get from you.

Attached: 32538377.jpg (349x356, 76K)

Send me pics of your feet. I’ll cum on them and then send them back. Gonna get you some toe jam!

Let's compare shit pictures so we know who can take a bigger dick up the ass.

Close but not close enough

That was though.

there goes another dubs in vain

Nevermind that. Let's get together so I can whip your bare ass with a belt until you're a sobbing mess. We'll see how things go from there.

Roll

OP, quit fucking around and get back to fucking around.

Do it faggot

This OP

Did you trip in a bakery?

Attached: Czech em.jpg (572x422, 58K)